New Kits 23/24

Shame it'll be ruined with a massive and hideous TEAMVIEWER logo.
It's a random choice of sponsor but their logo isn't bad. Easy to make it blend into a shirt design unlike that Chevrolet monstrosity.

Redcy

Makes far too much sense, more likely that we put in a big black box with gold piping around it or something equally hideous.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Everyone posting the logo above the text, but everywhere you see it it's inline, which would look far better on the shirt.

Skåre Willoch

Everyone posting the logo above the text, but everywhere you see it it's inline, which would look far better on the shirt.
It's because TeamViewer themselves placed the logo above the text in the announcement(?) thing.

It would definitely look better, but I'd be very surprised if it's inline on our shirts.

Last edited:

fergosaurus

It's because TeamViewer themselves placed the logo above the text in the announcement(?) thing.

It would definitely look better, but I'd be very surprised if it's inline on our shirts.

That's stunning. Just text would be better but I could live with the logo if it's inline like that.

decorativeed

As others have said, that's the way they mocked it up in the press release, and I'd imagine the reason for it is that putting the logo and logotype in line reduces the height of the logotype too much. It'd end up being a really thin strip which would reduce visibility. Obviously they've paid for the logo to be visible.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

As others have said, that's the way they mocked it up in the press release, and I'd imagine the reason for it is that putting the logo and logotype in line reduces the height of the logotype too much. It'd end up being a really thin strip which would reduce visibility. Obviously they've paid for the logo to be visible.
Ah I’ve not seen that. That sucks ass. Looks miles better there.

meamth

I doubt a brand with blue color company image will adopt red on its logo.

Companies nowadays are very strict about it's company image. Pretty sure if blue is the official color, red won't be in consideration, at all .

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think it will be the blue writing of team viewer and logo inside a white rectangle.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That's a much nicer shirt than the pink picnic or zebra crap that have been hurting all our eyes for years. The team viewer logo is going to be rubbish however you put it on.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
That new top would be a belter. Back when I was a young pup & used to have no real allegiance to a non Scottish team, & spent all my pocket money on random football tops, I had the blue / white Adidas Utd top. Loved that top.

L1nk

Even if this is photoshop, i would imagine this isn't far from the truth, sponsorship wise.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I actually quite like the Team Viewer logo, especially for the away kit.

Didn't we have a Sharp View/Digital sponsor in the early 00s? Sort of reminds me of that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can’t believe two potential kits are receiving such positive reviews on here. They certainly are quality.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
That away kit has me weak at the knees.

Can7onA

Would love the Trefoil on the home kit but they are both pretty nice