New Kits 23/24

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
AFC Wimbledon's away kit is sexy this year. Obviously clashes with the home one but ah well.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
World Cup 2022 New Kits from Adidas :

They all look great apart from Argentina away and that weird flames pattern. Really like the adidas logo with not text if they could do that for an Arsenal kit.
Germany Home, Japan Home and Mexico Away are my top 3.

And then there's Puma looking like Aliexpress knockoffs... :nervous:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Germany away is also looking great. And Puma should get shot for delivering what they did. Awful stuff

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Hate the fact the stripes stop half way down the sleeve, would look a lot better if the stripes carried on to the cuff.

RopersReturn

Always wished England would change their official kit manufacturers to adidas, I bet they’d look brilliant with the iconic tricolour stripes on the sleeves.
Nike is so cheap and gimmicky looking by comparison.

mu4c_20le

Iconic for bayern perhaps. Everytime I see an adidas kit it looks like bayern. Adidas have no innovation.

kaku06

Iconic for bayern perhaps. Everytime I see an adidas kit it looks like bayern. Adidas have no innovation.
They really have to drop this 3 stripes on very shirt abomination. I know it’s their identity and have always done that way but it makes their shirts so predictable and boring. A small three striped logo is enough on the shirt. Take off that three striped everytime all the way down and there would be plenty of innovative room open up.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
They really have to drop this 3 stripes on very shirt abomination. I know it’s their identity and have always done that way but it makes their shirts so predictable and boring. A small three striped logo is enough on the shirt. Take off that three striped everytime all the way down and there would be plenty of innovative room open up.
It definitely ruined the classic home shirt.

And don't even get me started on the marble gravestone garbage. Who the feck designed this trash :(

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I don't know, they need to go back to a full stripe down the arm rather than faffing about with half stripes and so on.