Music New Leonard Cohen album announced!

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll

GBBQ

I'll reserve judgement until the actual album is released but You Want It Darker was a perfect final album. Not many artists get to release a final album knowingly in the shadow of their own death (you need to know its imminent, need to be able to record and you need to be relevant enough for people to actually care) so that's why i find albums like YWID and Blackstar fascinating. A Posthumous retread featuring indie stars could potentially cheapen things but lets see.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I'll reserve judgement until the actual album is released but You Want It Darker was a perfect final album. Not many artists get to release a final album knowingly in the shadow of their own death (you need to know its imminent, need to be able to record and you need to be relevant enough for people to actually care) so that's why i find albums like YWID and Blackstar fascinating. A Posthumous retread featuring indie stars could potentially cheapen things but lets see.
I've never listened to YWID but I do find Blackstar fascinating because of this, very eerie. Should give YWID a listen.

GBBQ

I've never listened to YWID but I do find Blackstar fascinating because of this, very eerie. Should give YWID a listen.
Definitely worth a spin, even if you're not a Cohen fan its an interesting insight into a man who knows his time is up.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
New album is out. First impressions are good, looking forward to a few more listens over the weekend.