New mass produced malaria vaccine

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I wonder if this one will be full of toxins and designed secretly for the purpose of mass mind control as well

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

I was coming to post this as well. Absolutely phenomenal news and indeed a game changer.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I wonder if this one will be full of toxins and designed secretly for the purpose of mass mind control as well
Of course that's what RFK and Andrew Wakefield will tell you, along with all the other anti-vaxxers

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
"The disease is caused by a complex parasite, which is spread by the bite of blood-sucking mosquitoes"
- Prof Sir Adrian Hill
- Gareth Jenkins

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Of course that's what RFK and Andrew Wakefield will tell you, along with all the other anti-vaxxers
And my mum. Honestly, I despair to the point that just reading the word vaccine gives me a headache

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
And my mum. Honestly, I despair to the point that just reading the word vaccine gives me a headache
Fortunately my family have some common sense, my wife's famiy on the other hand ...

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Given the inherent racism that Venn diagrams its way across the anti-vaxxer movement, they probably won't care about the global south receiving a new vaccine.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Pfff.... better to let the poor die from malaria than getting a 5G microchip in them