NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Washington doing ok, I only have limited knowledge of NFL so no idea about rosters etc, just know which are the fancied teams and the best players. Any chance they do anything of note this year? Used to be my team as a kid.
They added a promising LB who should thrive behind that DLine in an already fantastic defense. They just need a lot of luck at QB, which is not exactly a minor thing.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
What new rules are those?
Basically before position groups were restricted on numbers that they could be assigned. They’ve been relaxed so more players have access to a wider range of numbers. Which isn’t a huge thing on the surface but it just makes it a bit more confusing to figure out who is who and where / what they’re playing. I’m sure I will get used to it in a few weeks though.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What new rules are those?
There were certain number groups for the different positions (not sure which ones but e.g. RBs >20, LBs usually somewhere in the 50s, ...). Now each player can choose whichever number he wants.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Basically before position groups were restricted on numbers that they could be assigned. They’ve been relaxed so more players have access to a wider range of numbers. Which isn’t a huge thing on the surface but it just makes it a bit more confusing to figure out who is who and where / what they’re playing. I’m sure I will get used to it in a few weeks though.
Alright, thanks mate!

You too, @RobinLFC

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Would be sweet if Romo is calling the Chiefs game.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Random thought but given the huge variety in allegiances in this thread it’s very diplomatic and devoid of silliness.

Kind of the anti-F1-thread.

Ollie Derbyshire

Do you guys like that a team can run down the last few minutes by taking a knee or whatever, seems a bit crappy to me.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Do you guys like that a team can run down the last few minutes by taking a knee or whatever, seems a bit crappy to me.
No different to running the ball into the corner and holding it there. It's the smart play.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why have the Titans been so shit? Or should we be being more impressed at how good the Cardinals have been?
I'm more impressed by the Cardinals to be honest. Titans have been a disaster though.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Let's see what Cousins is made of.

Would be typical Bengals.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
JuJu holding my fantasy team back a bit, but some big points elsewhere means it hopefully shouldn’t matter.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That’s only a few seconds though and the oppo can get it back.
Put it this way, if its a tight game and you leave the other team more than a minute on the clock, that's more than enough time go back down the other end and score. Clock management is the name of the game.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Oh no ffs they're gonna kick of course. Wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.