NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-C20

Nothing makes me question my understanding of the rules like refs being properly inconsistent. Never know what’s going to get called and what won’t.

Jack-C20

The refs think they're gods or something.
When I watch Man Utd I’m quite happy shouting all sorts of crap at the tv as I’m confident I know what I’m on about. With NFL there’s always that slight doubt that actually I’m the idiot who got it wrong :lol: Always nice when the pundits agree with me though.

Hephaestus

Cousins just threw one of his shoes away before taking the snap. Not seen that before :lol:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
When I watch Man Utd I’m quite happy shouting all sorts of crap at the tv as I’m confident I know what I’m on about. With NFL there’s always that slight doubt that actually I’m the idiot who got it wrong :lol: Always nice when the pundits agree with me though.
Even when I'm wrong I still yell at the TV. :wenger: :D

Hephaestus

Think that's the 20th time this season that the Seahawks defense has seemingly forced a 4th down only for penalties to extend the drive, leading to a touchdown. At least this time it wasn't a taunting call I guess...

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
For all the bullshit that goes on in round ball football, at least they don't have these fecking 'hurting the other guy's feelings' penalties. :lol:

Hephaestus

Seahawks had a 4th and 3 on the Minnesota 26 with Wilson, Metcalf and Carson all playing really well and we went for a field goal instead of going for it. Missed and then the Vikings drive down the field and take the lead before halftime because our defense is fecking dreadful and can't stop anything. Oh and the Vikings get the ball to start the second half. fecking cowards.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Another Bronco for the glue factory? :lol:

Charlie Foley

Seahawks had a 4th and 3 on the Minnesota 26 with Wilson, Metcalf and Carson all playing really well and we went for a field goal instead of going for it. Missed and then the Vikings drive down the field and take the lead before halftime because our defense is fecking dreadful and can't stop anything. Oh and the Vikings get the ball to start the second half. fecking cowards.
:)

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Impressive performance from Rams so far. Stafford is such an upgrade on Goff.

Status
Not open for further replies.