N'Golo Kante - From Rubbish Collector To World Cup Winner

H10

Huseyin 10
I've started making some football compilations and wanted to do some on the more humble professionals (Kante, Mane etc). My first one is on Kante, and whilst researching him I found out some really interesting stuff about his past (Such as being a rubbish collector!) and his journey to becoming a World Cup Champion. I'd appreciate if you could view and let me know your thoughts?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I've started making some football compilations and wanted to do some on the more humble professionals (Kante, Mane etc). My first one is on Kante, and whilst researching him I found out some really interesting stuff about his past (Such as being a rubbish collector!) and his journey to becoming a World Cup Champion. I'd appreciate if you could view and let me know your thoughts?

If by that you mean is he well grounded by having a normal job then it’s very admirable and shows a strong ethic towards work/life in general.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
We have several Chelsea #7 kits in our household. More to do with the man he is, rather than his football.

H10

Huseyin 10
We have several Chelsea #7 kits in our household. More to do with the man he is, rather than his football.
Yeah usually people go for attacking players names on the back of thier shirt, but Kante is defo a good choice due to his persona! More kids should look to him as a rolemodel above other players.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
The title is a bit odd. I could hate him, if I wanted to.

non profit football

Supports
Chelsea
If I had an idol in football it would be N´Golo Kante, if I bought a football shirt, it would be one of N´Golo Kante, he’s the man!

H10

Huseyin 10
I can actually believe it. Infact, he would be the kind of guy who would feel like he was imposing.
Yeah that's what I meant. He's so shy and timid, I assumed he would've 100% refused as to not impose.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can we all just take a moment and remember that many people here were comparing Fred to Kante, and some even said Fred is better.