NHL season 2005-2006

Tribec

The Oilers beat the Aves, Crosby is outshone by another rookie and The Great One loses on his debut behind the bench.

Talking of Gretzky, I hear they are considering putting the team benches behind the goals in Phoenix, as that's where Gretz did his best work from.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Shut up cnuts

Go AVS :devil:

Btw I loved seeing Flyers lose against Rangers yesterday eat that Forsberg damn &¤&%¤&&¤ :mad:

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I have watched 2 games so far. 15 goals scored in the two matches quite entertaining.

Jacqueline_S

Banned Jackie Chan lookalike
Mats Sundin's out for at least 3-6 weeks, might be longer if surgery's needed
:( good thing i'll get to see Kyle Wellwood :drool:

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Kristjan said:
Well I have both Naslund and Alfredsson who had more points so I'll pick the Swedes ahead of the Finn ;)
That´ll teach ya, newbie! ;)

AhmedDimwitson

The Expert
Good round for the finns, good to see Tuomo Ruutu score. He does seem to have somewhat more potential than his brother. We also seem to have quite a few finnish keepers in the league at the moment which is good. The only decent swede in the game, Forsberg, scored 0+2 again, seems to do very well in Philadelphia. Is it Marian Hossa in Atlanta or his brother?

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
AhmedDimwitson said:
We also seem to have quite a few finnish keepers in the league at the moment which is good.
Kari Lehtonen is gonna be one of the best ever. :keano:

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
AhmedDimwitson said:
Good round for the finns, good to see Tuomo Ruutu score. He does seem to have somewhat more potential than his brother. We also seem to have quite a few finnish keepers in the league at the moment which is good. The only decent swede in the game, Forsberg, scored 0+2 again, seems to do very well in Philadelphia. Is it Marian Hossa in Atlanta or his brother?
The finn players are shit. Except for a couple of keepers that are good especially Kiprusoff.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
very Ruud said:
Theres only one swedish player i like and thats Jonatan Hedström. :keano:
I doubt he will play much this year. Toronto-Montreal tonight. I wanted to see Lundqvist play :(

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Richter said:
I doubt he will play much this year. Toronto-Montreal tonight. I wanted to see Lundqvist play :(
Dont care about that, I just think hes a tough guy.

bigjet66

In yesterday's oppressed, today's agressors
Jacqueline_S said:
Mats Sundin's out for at least 3-6 weeks, might be longer if surgery's needed
:( good thing i'll get to see Kyle Wellwood :drool:
That will teach Don Cherry the ugly bastard.

Sundin: ''Definitely when I start playing I'm going to have to wear one (visor) for sure and hopefully I can continue it. That's my goal, for sure.''

Jacqueline_S

Banned Jackie Chan lookalike
bigjet66 said:
That will teach Don Cherry the ugly bastard.

Sundin: ''Definitely when I start playing I'm going to have to wear one (visor) for sure and hopefully I can continue it. That's my goal, for sure.''
you're just jealous because he had a commercial with Tie Domi,and not one of your guys :angel:
agree with the point that the players should wear those visors, reminds me of the Bryan Berard incident a couple of years ago..scary :nervous:

J2F

Jacqueline_S said:
you're just jealous because he had a commercial with Tie Domi,and not one of your guys :angel:
agree with the point that the players should wear those visors, reminds me of the Bryan Berard incident a couple of years ago..scary :nervous:

We're gonna shit all over you tonigh. ;)

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
J2F said:
We're gonna shit all over you tonigh. ;)
I hope so the Habs are my second favourite team because of Patrick Roy the legend.

J2F

We're also the most successful hockey team ever...*in a scouse accent*

What's you're favorite team btw?

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
J2F said:
We're also the most successful hockey team ever...*in a scouse accent*

What's you're favorite team btw?
Colorado. It's quite boring that both my fav players now are gone,Roy and Forsberg :(

J2F

Are they any good this year?

I don't really follow hockey to be honest. It's just that the locals hype it up so much that one's got to be excited when the Cannadiens are doing well.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
J2F said:
Are they any good this year?

I don't really follow hockey to be honest. It's just that the locals hype it up so much that one's got to be excited when the Cannadiens are doing well.
They will probably make the playoffs not expecting them to challenge this year. The games have been entertaining so far, plenty of goals. Seems like teams have stopped playing with New Jersey's boring defensive tactic.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Richter said:
They will probably make the playoffs not expecting them to challenge this year. The games have been entertaining so far, plenty of goals. Seems like teams have stopped playing with New Jersey's boring defensive tactic.
Thank goodness. It's great to see free flowing play with great scoring chances. Now, if only the FA can create rules to stop Chelsea and Liverpool from boring the fans to death with their defensive styles.

J2F

Yes, the teams also seem more evenly balanced since the salary cap. Although I'm not sure it'll last, envelopes of cash will soon be used to lure players to the big teams I reckon.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
bigjet66 said:
Habs win against Maple Shit at Air Canada Center. Well it's not really a surprise because we are expected to win against shit teams ;)
Good match except the first period.

AhmedDimwitson

The Expert
Richter said:
The finn players are shit. Except for a couple of keepers that are good especially Kiprusoff.
Yeah, the quality has gone down some..forutnately though we are still able to beat Belarus though when we field all our best players.. ;)