Nicolas Pépé

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
What is it then? Where can I get some nice Caribbean food in France or Italy?
It's having quality food everywhere, in any supermarket having fresh fruits and vegetables, 100+ pre-wrapped cheeses + 20/30 "à la coupe", a huge selection of wine, beers etc. without having to go to specialized shops. At least 2/3 boulangeries/patisseries within walking distance (or 5 min driving if in the country) anywhere in France with quality bread without fecking sugar and a delicious selection of cakes and viennoiseries.

As for Caribbean food you can find anywhere but since it's not the most popular in France you might have to spare a few seconds for a google search.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's having quality food everywhere, in any supermarket having fresh fruits and vegetables, 100+ pre-wrapped cheeses + 20/30 "à la coupe", a huge selection of wine, beers etc. without having to go to specialized shops. At least 2/3 boulangeries/patisseries within walking distance (or 5 min driving if in the country) anywhere in France with quality bread without fecking sugar and a delicious selection of cakes and viennoiseries.

As for Caribbean food you can find anywhere but since it's not the most popular in France you might have to spare a few seconds for a google search.
La cuisine antillaise? FFS, he asked for it in France and that's your answer? Send him to Fort-de-France.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses

They don't have shit on the cakes from sainsburys mate.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good lord this is the most stupid debate I’ve read in a while

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So this guy scored 3 goals this season and then came up with "nobody" when asked about toughest defender he faced :lol:

roonster09

Scout
I guess He can only answer the question if hes capable of getting anywhere near to them
That was good answer tbh, I mean if he was like Hazard shitting on every defender then yeah it makes sense.

roonster09

Scout
Robert Pires was pants for 6 months when he came. He ended up being one of our best players this century so far.

Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp took some time to adjust too.

Pepe might be a flop, but he might not, it's still relatively early.
Yeah agree with this. We have seen plenty of players who struggled first season and then stepped up to play really well. Too early to write him off.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
La cuisine antillaise? FFS, he asked for it in France and that's your answer? Send him to Fort-de-France.
Indeed, but you already mentioned that ;)
And it's not like you have to go there, plenty of people from the Antilles take their cooking skills to the métropole.

AungAung

Supports
Liverpool
Last 2-3 pages have been about food rather than his performances :D

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
He was MOTM today vs Newcastle. A goal and two brilliant assists, and his defensive game was very good.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Highly frustrating player, but he’s starting to come good. At the heart of essentially everything good that we do, and has the potential for double digits in both goals and assists for the season.

I’m expecting a break out season next year.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's slow. Slow might be an exaggeration but thought he would be quick.
Reminds me of Memphis.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
He was MOTM today vs Newcastle. A goal and two brilliant assists, and his defensive game was very good.
He's got a good pass on him, thats what separates him from run of the mill tricksters like St Maximin, Traore and others. Yesterday was the first time both Ozil and him managed to be effective, because they usually occupy the same positions.

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
He's got a good pass on him, thats what separates him from run of the mill tricksters like St Maximin, Traore and others. Tomorrow was the one of the first time both Ozil and him managed to be effective, because they usually occupy the same positions.
Are you from future?

Classical Mechanic

His numbers are OK to be fair, goals and assists wise, when all is said and done. Only slightly better than Saka this season though when viewed as contribution per 90. I can imagine United fans defending Fernandes with similar output but there's little question that Arsenal will have hoped for more.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Looks decent lately, but whoever decided to pay 72m needs sacking.

Criminal price.

Pep's Suit

Similar to Malcom - link him with big teams and wait if one of them blinks. In 12 months he'll be playing for Monaco on loan.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I actually really enjoyed that clip. A bit underwhelming with no final product there, but that was really good play by him.
According to Whoscored, he attempted 16 dribbles and was successful in 12 of them. Seems like he had the beating of the players, I'd like to know where on the pitch these dribbles took place, and why this wasn't taken advantage of.

SATA

I read he was very good in France but he is not very good here. Complete waste of money so far. He actually is not far off from Chong from what i saw today and i'm not even joking. The commentator also mentioned this was just his sixth european game in his career so far, is that true?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I read he was very good in France but he is not very good here. Complete waste of money so far. He actually is not far off from Chong from what i saw today and i'm not even joking. The commentator also mentioned this was just his sixth european game in his career so far, is that true?
He never played european football before this season.

Suvvernmanc

He will need time. Cant write him off yet. If hes making excuses about the food and weather then he probably won't cut in the PL but he still needs time. We saw the same thing with ADM.

The 'arsenal project' isnt working and I can see Aubameyang going and the jury is definately out on Pepe. The rest of their squad is bang average with them needing a whole new back 4 of quality players. And a couple of midfielders. Arsenal are in the shit!

The only thing going for them is the amount of good young players coming through.

thepolice123

The problem is, he's 25 in May, is he going to improve to the level to justify his fee? I'm willing to wait until next season to judge him, it can take time to settle into the pace and rigors of PL football.
feck me he's 25?:eek:

Always thought he's 20 or below. Bruno is 1 year older and cost 20m lesser. The difference in quality is shocking.

cyberman

We should out those who wanted us to pay more for him, never trust their eye again.
The signs were there, all other clubs distanced themselves from him and still Arsenal paid 73 fecking million.

Judas

Open to offers
We should out those who wanted us to pay more for him, never trust their eye again.
The signs were there, all other clubs distanced themselves from him and still Arsenal paid 73 fecking million.
To be honest, I bet the majority of the ones shouting the loudest would have barely ever watched him, except some Youtube clips.

pascell

feck me he's 25?:eek:

Always thought he's 20 or below. Bruno is 1 year older and cost 20m lesser. The difference in quality is shocking.
He will be in May, I was shocked when I first heard that he was 24, not exactly a youngster and you'd be expecting a better output and more consistency from him at that age.