Nicolo Barella | Inter Milan CM

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
In the spirit of not bumping old threads, here's a new one for Barella.

Having a good Euro so far and won Serie A with Inter. Thoughts on him?

Eddy_JukeZ

Excellent player.

Surprised some of the big clubs don't inquire about him if Inter are looking to sell off players.

redrobed

Not familiar with him but quick google search shows he’s being linked with clubs for around £60m. You get what you pay for and he’s a CM so we should be all over this.

pascell

You won't get him out of Inter now, he's an Inter fan and chose them over other clubs when he moved from Cagliari. We were linked with him also before he moved to Inter.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Would love him

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Excellent player.

Surprised some of the big clubs don't inquire about him if Inter are looking to sell off players.
I would assume he is absolutely not for sale. Hakimi has gone/going for a big fee, I'm assuming they'll move on a few other squaddies now too (like Young) and that will cover what they need to pay off.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Excellent player.

He is huge Inter fan if Im not wrong and there was reports that he rejected all offers and wanted only Inter. Dont think he will be leaving Inter anytime soon.

Champagne Football

Better off focusing on more semi realistic targets than unrealistic targets... The likes of Florian Grillitsch, Soucek, Nicolas De La Cruz, Gravenberch, Szoboszlai etc could be worth a punt at the right price.

But I think Van de Beek will be ready to make a bigger contribution next season.

abundance

Supports
Inter
I would assume he is absolutely not for sale. Hakimi has gone/going for a big fee, I'm assuming they'll move on a few other squaddies now too (like Young) and that will cover what they need to pay off.
yeah, everybody in on sale until we balance the books but he's absolutely the very last one we would sell, and we already go decent money for Hakimi, so...

If we will still need to offload someone else for big money, prime suspect is Lautaro Martinez.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Better off focusing on more semi realistic targets than unrealistic targets... The likes of Florian Grillitsch, Soucek, Nicolas De La Cruz, Gravenberch, Szoboszlai etc could be worth a punt at the right price.

But I think Van de Beek will be ready to make a bigger contribution next season.
Very different kind of mezz'ala, but Szoboszlai is *the shit*
I friggin totally love him.

If I was a big english club I'd move full steam ahead for him right now that he's still in the middle of recovering from a serious muscular injury.
I'd take the risk on him fully returning to fitness rather than the one of finding a loong line of competitors outside Leizpig offices after he's back in the game.

jesperjaap

See some rumours (how credible no idea) Liverpool are thinking of bidding £60m for him and we are keen too. I cant see if myself as sure he cost them £50m anyway and they have already made a huge sale.

I really wanted him the summer he went to Inter, think he is an excellent player. Saying that though, I dont see how he fits in to our current set up now as though he is excellent all round cant see him in th epivot really

sp_107

In 2019 we made 25M offer for him but his club wanted 30M and we lost him for 5M and then he went to Inter later.

Dont know when we learn

RooneyLegend

Bang average, the sort of signing we have to hope Pool makes more of especially at those prices.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Very different kind of mezz'ala, but Szoboszlai is *the shit*
I friggin totally love him.

If I was a big english club I'd move full steam ahead for him right now that he's still in the middle of recovering from a serious muscular injury.
I'd take the risk on him fully returning to fitness rather than the one of finding a loong line of competitors outside Leizpig offices after he's back in the game.
He hasn’t even played for them yet. He looks like a top prospect though granted. I wanted us to get him before he moved too.

sp_107

Inter has to sell every player to survive, |Barella is the best box-2-box midfielder in the world now, we must go after him

::sonny::

Absolutely not a fan of him, but inter are in administration and he is signable

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Depends on price in my opinion.. anything over £50m then we should maybe better focus on Frenkie de Jong and that ilk.
If you have the money for it you should make a standing €70/80M offer for both Pedri and De Jong, period. Then wait and see if barcelona accept one