g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Niklas Süle \ signs for Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bit of a bump, but I really like this CB from what I've seen (not much, mind).

Any regular watchers who know how the rest of his season has been? Does he get much gametime when Boateng and Hummels are both fit? (Not sure how much Bayern utilises the 3atb)
Hummels and Boateng are rarely fit a the same time so he is getting his minutes. Heynckes is also really good at rotating the top 16 or so players.
Since this is the transfer forum: Bayern would never sell

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Very good today.

Niclas

He is quite massive isn't he? Looks like a body builder rather than a footballer.
He looks a bit like a senior player at the under 18 due to his build..
Seems good on the ball and with decent pace.

Chillosophy

Hummels and Boateng are rarely fit a the same time so he is getting his minutes. Heynckes is also really good at rotating the top 16 or so players.
Since this is the transfer forum: Bayern would never sell
Shame, proper player, wouldnt mind him next to Bailly :drool:

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
So why we weren't in for him. Our scouting department needs sacking, our transfers in recent time has been a disgrace

Dolf

So why we weren't in for him. Our scouting department needs sacking, our transfers in recent time has been a disgrace
Nonsense.
From the OP: "Duncan Castles says that Sule has been recommended to Mourinho by United scouts"
Our scouts are probably doing a great job but in the end it's not up to them to decide who we are going to buy.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's a chunky dude,. I always thought he was really fast for his size tbh.

Web of Bissaka

All size and all.
Defensive skills are obviously lacking... Bayern decided to take a punt and well-

:lol: What's up with the over-the-top praises in this thread? I know it was back in 2018. But still..

I like to get Sule in FIFA 18, always so my defense will have giants. He's also too good defensively in that game.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
All size and all.
Defensive skills are obviously lacking... Bayern decided to take a punt and well-

:lol: What's up with the over-the-top praises in this thread? I know it was back in 2018. But still..

I like to get Sule in FIFA 18, always so my defense will have giants. He's also too good defensively in that game.
Looking at the replies people aren't convinced of the source, it's all speculation due a contract not being agreed yet. It does seem strange that all these stories are coming out now, doesn't have history of being a controversial player.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Another fridge next to Maguire is exactly what we don’t need.
To honest, centre back will not be my two priority signings in 2021. We need new winger and new DM more. United hasn’t show interest in this signing. I’m just showing that the player is interested to join us.

arthurka

Think he could be great with a leader and a organizer but he looks a bit reactive to me as a player.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
1) Sule was a great defender but has come back from a ligament injury meaning he missed all of last season from October 2019. Don't think he's been poor since he's come back though so I don't think form is an issue.

2) Would like to now from resident Bayern fans how much truth they feel is to this. I mean I live in Munich as well but don't understand a word of German :D

jamesjimmybyrondean

1) Sule was a great defender but has come back from a ligament injury meaning he missed all of last season from October 2019. Don't think he's been poor since he's come back though so I don't think form is an issue.

2) Would like to now from resident Bayern fans how much truth they feel is to this. I mean I live in Munich as well but don't understand a word of German :D
Is that a struggle? Or you can live like that

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Is that a struggle? Or you can live like that
It's not that bad, though it helps that my wife speaks basic German and can help me out if the other person doesn't know any English, but that is honestly very rare. I know others who also have little knowledge but have been living there longer than I.

jem

This one I forgot :D a rare mistake by Munich. Nevertheless, I believe Bayern is the shrewdest club in Europe
Yeah it certainly appears that way. I also admire how they are not too proud to take the likes of Coutinho or Perisic on loan for a year. None of the 'why should we take Barca rejects' mentality - just a very pragmatic approach, from what I can tell.

Zlatattack

We should offer Jones in exchange. Why should we always get screwed by taking on other people's duds.

Rashfurz

Never buy from Bayern again. They won‘t sell a good player.
Süle isn‘t a good player. He was(!) a good talent.
Now he had two cruciate ligaments (hope that‘s the right word) and now he was sorted out for the last games because he‘s too fat (no joke).

In my opinion he wouldn‘t - even in top form - be a good partner for Maguire. United need a centre back with strenghts & quality in game structure. Süle isn‘t fast (anymore), Süle isn‘t good with ball and he has massive problems with injuries. There‘s no reason why United should buy him.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

I'm not a Bayern Munich fan but like said above Süle loves a visit to the McDonald's.

And wow i thought you are german :eek:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
suspect they will extend his contract and keep him for another season where he either establishes himself or they sell
Boatang is 32
Alaba looks like he wont renew his contract
Pavard and Hernandez can both play central or full back (or in a back three) so I think they will need additional cover at center back and as such I suspect they might bring in somebody else before they consider letting him go ... think they will probably extend his deal rather than loose him (tiago and soon to be alaba style) - probably just his agent throwing our name around to get better terms

Status
Not open for further replies.