Niklas Süle \ signs for Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I'm not a Bayern Munich fan but like said above Süle loves a visit to the McDonald's.

And wow i thought you are german :eek:
I'm a Pakistani born, raised in Nigeria and South Africa, Canadian national living in Germany. I don't know what I am :D

Devil may care

Bayern just want us to fund their purchase of Upamecano, offer them £20-25M for Alaba in January.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Bayern are really dumb letting him go for free, he's a very good defender that could've pocketed them a decent amount needed to replace him.

Bayern desperately need reinforcement at the back. Pavard doesn't play CB well, Nianzou hasn't been getting many opportunities if not injured and Upamenaco has been irratic. Sule and Lucas were the best CB partnership (or Sule, Lucas, Upa as a back 3).

As for United, I'm sort of torn between whether to sign him or not. I don't think he's the elite level defender like VvD or Ruben Dias that we need but he is for free and therefore will be a quality defender for cheap. Him and Maguire can be a really good pairing, if Maguire goes back to his old form.

He's wanted to play in England for ages now, I think many clubs would be eager to get him (Spurs, Chelsea, United being top of the list).

EDIT: I forgot we signed Varane :lol: . Him and Varane would be great, two opposing styles as well with Sule being more aggressive on and off the ball.

Last edited:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Hope we sign him .

Lindelof, Varane, Sule and Maguire would just be brilliant.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Losing him is far from ideal, but letting him go for free in this market is hilariously bad business.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Chelsea definitively most likely, with one of the two (Rüdiger or Christensen) ending up with us. At the moment I'd say Rüdiger renews and Christensen comes to Bayern.

Still holding some silly hope that Chelsea decide to continue with both and Süle finds himself faced with only poor options and stays after all.
However probably Chelsea will stock up with all three while we have to scramble for Schlotterbeck or something.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Losing him is far from ideal, but letting him go for free in this market is hilariously bad business.
Difficult to keep him if he wants to go abroad. And I can understand that, he wasn't the most respected player in Munich and he has won everything with them.

Also it looks like he dreams of playing in the PL, but not exactly at a certain club. For example someone above posted something about United, some time ago a message send from Süle to his agent leaked where he asked to make a transfer to Tottenham possible because of what a great club they are (that was immediately after Bayern thrashed them 7-2)

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Is he actually any good @Hansi Fick? Can't really remember the last time I saw him play
He is great when fit and in shape, but he is also known for his affinity to junk food. Not the most disciplined player, you need a great man manager to get the best out of him

diarm

This has Chelsea written all over it.

Good German centre back, available on a free just as they're losing Rudiger (and Christensen?).

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
This has Chelsea written all over it.

Good German centre back, available on a free just as they're losing Rudiger (and Christensen?).
Question is if he would fit well with Tuchel. Discipline fanatic who takes a lot of interest in nutrition and "Nutella-Niklas" would not be a guaranteed success I guess.

passing-wind

If Ragnick truly is stating Maguire is below the standard required which performance wise is hard to argue against Sule / Varane sounds promising.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'm not impressed every time I watched him. But it could be i catched him on his bad days.

Classical Mechanic

I don't think the prospect of playing in the championship is what he's looking for, but on the other hand, money clearly plays a big role.
I doubt they get relegated at this point. I think they'll have more than enough to stay up by the end of the transfer window whilst being 1 point from safety with a game in hand currenty. I think Newcastle will have a better side than all German sides not named Bayern by the start of the 24/25 season.

Crick

He's an interesting option that would give us another Maguire type CB for free. I can see him doing well in the Premier League. Pace would be the only issue but his positioning seems to compensate. Swapping Bailly and Jones for him to get in some money and pay him their combined wages would be sensible. I would prefer at least one left footed CB though.

Status
Not open for further replies.