Gaming Nintendo Switch

Having played Fortnite on both PS4 and Switch, I find the Switch version very lacking graphically, I don't think it's using the device capabilities atm, I do think it have the potential to become the better version after a few updates as I found that I prefer handheld gaming a lot more than tv gaming.

Having played Fortnite on both PS4 and Switch, I find the Switch version very lacking graphically, I don't think it's using the device capabilities atm, I do think it have the potential to become the better version after a few updates as I found that I prefer handheld gaming a lot more than tv gaming.

Nitpicking I know, but one of the first things I noticed was the balloon on the party bus didn't have any reflections. On the PS4 version you can see the sun reflecting off it. Don't think it's miles off, but yeah it's capable of being a lot more polished.

You don't need graphics on Fortnite, you need frames. That's why PC gamers generally play it on low settings.

For example my monster PC version looks worse than the PS4 one, because I want 4x the framerate.

The switch version is great because it's smooth, I don't care about a few pointless reflections and anyone who wants to git gud really shouldn't either ;)

You don't need graphics on Fortnite, you need frames. That's why PC gamers generally play it on low settings.

For example my monster PC version looks worse than the PS4 one, because I want 4x the framerate.

The switch version is great because it's smooth, I don't care about a few pointless reflections and anyone who wants to git gud really shouldn't either ;)
I have no problem with low quality graphics when the game is good, all I'm saying graphics can be better, Switch is more capable.

Do Limited Run Games shit to the UK?

Now that Fortnite is out I have sold Splatoon so my only Physical game at the moment is Mario Kart 8 but I might go Digital with that too..

Other than Pokemon I am only really looking forward to Octopath Traveler so any indie games worthy of getting digitally? Something replayable or multiplayer would be perfect.

Do Limited Run Games shit to the UK?

Now that Fortnite is out I have sold Splatoon so my only Physical game at the moment is Mario Kart 8 but I might go Digital with that too..

Other than Pokemon I am only really looking forward to Octopath Traveler so any indie games worthy of getting digitally? Something replayable or multiplayer would be perfect.
If they did I'd go to their homes and shit right on their doorsteps!

Are we playing people on Switch or cross play? Everyone can shoot but Im finding it impossible (I'm pretty good on Xbox/PS4)

Are we playing people on Switch or cross play? Everyone can shoot but Im finding it impossible (I'm pretty good on Xbox/PS4)

I have no idea, I am playing tabletop mode with pro controller so.

We can play xbox aswell sometime if you want.

I've never played Fortnite or any of these last man standing type games - think I may need to practise a bit before I start taking you lot on!

Will have to squeeze it in between marathon Donkey Kong sessions though! It's a long time since I played anything so fiendishly addictive!

What are the best games to pick up for this at the start?

Wanted one for ages but thought they were a bit expensive but gonna finally cave and pick one up.

Wanted one for ages but thought they were a bit expensive but gonna finally cave and pick one up.
Mario and Zelda obviously.

Splatoon 2 and Overcooked are also great fun to play with friends.

I always buy physical, especially Nintendo games as they hold their trade in value very well.

I've enjoyed Rayman Legends, Golf Story and the SteamWorld games. All of them are very affordable too.