No Negativity Allowed

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Awful performance, the manager is a spoofer. Get rid of him now and get Ten Hag before it gets worse.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Controlled vast parts of the game, overtook scum ham, rashy is back baby, no major feck ups from slabhead. Saturday night starts now.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
BAHAHAHDDEEERGADFKNGFDSAOHGLKJDFSN ADFGV ADFSG

YESSSSSS

Cloud7

That was a fecking rush. Haven’t screamed for a goal like that in a long long time

Yagami

Good post resistant
We in here. He made the preassist. We take our victories however we fecking can!!!!!
Feel like anyone else would've cut in and shot.

Martial added some much needed composure in the final third.

crossy1686

career ending
Feck off and just admit we need him this season. Who else could apply such composure to make sure the defenders don’t know who to mark?
We definitely don't need him but I wasn't giving him shit so calm down. I'm happy he played Cavani in instead of shooting and I'm glad we scored.

KennyBurner

We definitely don't need him but I wasn't giving him shit so calm down. I'm happy he played Cavani in instead of shooting and I'm glad we scored.
I’ve always said it what he brings to the squad is priceless and till we get better he has to stay. He changed the game for us. He just needs to get back playing more because he’s been out for so long.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Feck off and just admit we need him this season. Who else could apply such composure to make sure the defenders don’t know who to mark?
totally agree. no one else in football can make makes that pass before the pass that mattered. hopefully it’s rewarded with a new, bumper contract.

MrBest

This is the dumbest thread i have seen in a while, it is asking for it. I would say the feeling before this was posted was one of the most positive in here for a very very long time.

KennyBurner

totally agree. no one else in football can make makes that pass before the pass that mattered. hopefully it’s rewarded with a new, bumper contract.
He is a special player. He will need to prove till the end of the season that he is better(I know so) than Ronaldo.

I think your trolling also.