Position: Attack - Left Winger
Foot: Left
Player agent: BS Group - BS Law
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2024
Contract option: Club option 1 year
Date of last contract extension: May 4, 2022​

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'd honestly never heard of him until today. He did well. Anyone who watches the youths, how has he looked at that level? A loan could be good for this season.

Ace of Spades

Hope he gets a good loan, missed too much development time because of injuries.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Player agent: BS Group - BS Law. The player looks like no BS at all.

After Amad came off, team didn't loose any intensity.

OmarUnited4ever

Our new Periera has arisen!

Wasn’t he a pricey enough purchase for his age who has been unlucky with injury?
You might be thinking of Willy Kambwala, who was injured, But Emeran lost an entire season to injury in 19/20, but he featured quite a lot in past two seasons

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Our new Periera has arisen!

Wasn’t he a pricey enough purchase for his age who has been unlucky with injury?
Seems ages ago when we bought him with extreme potential, think we even bought him injured or he got injured early in.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
You might be thinking of Willy Kambwala, who was injured, But Emeran lost an entire season to injury in 19/20, but he featured quite a lot in past two seasons
Seems ages ago when we bought him with extreme potential, think we even bought him injured or he got injured early in.
This is quite a long time ago now but I remember reading somewhere that he was supposed to be a potential Martial level talent but left footed and we paid a couple of million for him? Other big clubs were in for him and he was supposed to be quite a coup. I know he’s been back about the place in the last two seasons but hasn’t done very much out of the ordinary? He looked very lively today!

Mickson

He has been underwhelming for the U21 for a while now, I thought he would leave as he is quite old already but surprisingly got a new contract. Great performance today, happy for him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd honestly never heard of him until today. He did well. Anyone who watches the youths, how has he looked at that level? A loan could be good for this season.
He’s okay. Don’t think he’s as good as, say, Chong or even Ramazani was.

Gordon S

Turns 21 in a couple of months and hasn`t done awful lot in the U21. Would be surprised if he had a future here, but really happy for him for todays game. He`s had a rough time here with lots of injury problems.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He has been underwhelming for the U21 for a while now, I thought he would leave as he is quite old already but surprisingly got a new contract. Great performance today, happy for him.
Not sure I would say he has been 'underwhelming' -- more inconsistent.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
:eek: Seriously? The guy is 18!!

edit - sorry my bad, thought I was still reading the Mainoo thread. Still, Emeran is only 20.

Last edited:

InfiniteBoredom

Definitely MOTM on todays performance. He looks like everything we thought Martial was but isn’t to me. I hope his development is better than Antos.
Its a pre season game against a championship side similarly lacking in fitness. 19 year old Martial was our best player in 14/15, so hold your horses.

Pretty sure he will be sold anyway, 1 year left and has been average for the youth team.

Demon Barber

I thought he was very good today. I would like to see him get more minutes pre-season but we do have a glut of players in his position.

criticalanalysis

Right wing could be tasty next season. Antony with Amad and Emeran coming off the bench/cup games?

Sgreddevil

He gave me the vibe of Zaha when he was with us. Looks promising but may not be sufficient for Man Utd at his current level. Has the potential to become a top player in another club after another couple of years of playing at competitive high level.

Sylar

Did well and nicely taken goal. Interested to see if he gets a loan or we try and 'cash' in on him. I say cash in, but it will probably be 1m with 40% clause.

Gordon S

:eek: Seriously? The guy is 18!!

edit - sorry my bad, thought I was still reading the Mainoo thread. Still, Emeran is only 20.
20 is not old but you would like to see something more from your young players at that stage. Hannibal and Amad is about the same age and has both a full year in the championship under their belt.
Emeran is however being kept at the club for a good reason i assume. They see something there. Let`s see what he can do this season, wherever he plays.

Alemar

A bit anonymous today too. Needs a loan to a league one club maybe

MrBest

A bit anonymous today too. Needs a loan to a league one club maybe
A bit harsh on today, he didn't play much. When he came on he made a few good runs and tried to make his mark as much as one can with them minutes. Did more than DVB did. Loan, I agree.

Based Adnan

Will be 21 next month and is way off the first team. Needs a loan this window.

Mickson

This. Sell with buy-back and sell-on clauses, just in case. Enough with this business of sending players on endless loans.
The guy is barely League One level and is 21 years old. He had a good pre-season game so his value might be the highest right now. Time to sell.

Ace of Spades

Loan or sell, does not matter, just needs a good move and stay fit and available for a season.

Think the extension was more to give him a chance to find a club