Noam Emeran | leaves on a permanent deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon S

This guy has been injured for a long time now! Anyone know his current state?

KevinJoh

What is going on with this kid, he is injured since he signed for us?

Mark Pawelek

What is going on with this kid, he is injured since he signed for us?
Bit of mini injury crisis for forwards: Anthony Elanga, Noam Emeran, D'Mani Mellor
all out injured. I think Mellor was expected back by now. The other 2 within 2 to 3 weeks.

Maybe we should ease him in to the rough and tumble of English football with a match for U-16s like Mateo Mejia had? Either that or play him first against the least physical side, not the most!

Seems a few of these continental forwards find it hard to adjust to English playing conditions. Chong was out injured for 300 days in his first season with a single knee injury. Mejia was injured almost as soon as the started.

MEN give frequent injury updates. They're your most reliable source.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Bit of mini injury crisis for forwards: Anthony Elanga, Noam Emeran, D'Mani Mellor
all out injured. I think Mellor was expected back by now. The other 2 within 2 to 3 weeks.

Maybe we should ease him in to the rough and tumble of English football with a match for U-16s like Mateo Mejia had? Either that or play him first against the least physical side, not the most!

Seems a few of these continental forwards find it hard to adjust to English playing conditions. Chong was out injured for 300 days in his first season with a single knee injury. Mejia was injured almost as soon as the started.

MEN give frequent injury updates. They're your most reliable source.
Chong did an ACL to be fair. They take 300 days anywhere in the world.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Excellent news. Him and Mejia have almost lost a whole season, which is crucial at their age. Hopefully they will be in the 18s before the end of the season, even join the Youth Cup squad if we can stay in it.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Good to see him back. Any news of highlights being available on Mutv?

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Yeah he is
Thanks, think that's the second time i've asked already despite watching the obligatory videos when he was about to sign where though he scored most of his goals/created most of his assists with his right-foot there were several free-kicks which he effortlessly curled over the wall with his Left suggesting he favours that.

jb8521

Seen much of him so far? Looks to be quite physically developed already for his age.
Very little apart from a few clips & 1 full match. I wouldn't say he's particularly developed at all he's still very skinny

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's very, very good. Personally think he looks as dominant as Elanga did at this level.

PS18

Don't think he's all that close to the level Elanga was at this time last season (almost unplayable), but obviously he's essentially a year behind after all his injuries last season. Very handy start to the season taking that into consideration.

Mickson

Don't think he's all that close to the level Elanga was at this time last season (almost unplayable), but obviously he's essentially a year behind after all his injuries last season. Very handy start to the season taking that into consideration.
I agree. The little I've seen this season, he isn't as fast as he thinks he is. Might sound harsh with the season he has had so far, but he doesn't seem that special to me yet anyway. Good player obviously.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I love to watch him because he makes intelligent runs, his passing/crosses is smart (His corners are shit :lol:) and his end-product with 2G+5A in 7 matches is good too.

He must of course improve his body.

:drool:

Bondi77

Looks like we will have a lot of wing options in the near future if our current crop keep improving. This should save us having to look elsewhere to fill these positions.

Drainy

It's good to see him flying after the injury lay off. Great movement, speed and his final ball is usually decent, but this is the u18s where space is a bit more available so I'm reserving excitement until he's doing it for the u23s.

Seems like a proper wide player rather than a Marial/Rashford type forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.