Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

matsdf

Fun fact: Of Haalands 17 PL goals, only two have been assisted by Foden, Mahrez, B. Silva or Grealish.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Honestly if the only thing you can is score goals, you've got no business being a footballer.

John Blund

Allison assist Sala, and the crowd goes wild. "What an amazing pass and vision from Allison, and what an incredible turn-flick from Sala!".
Ederson assist Haaland, and the negative pundits go: "He wouldn't score 30 in league 2." Not even mentioning the vision from Ederson.

I'd take Haaland. It baffles me to see how people keep arguing that a striker that is brought in to be the final piece of the puzzle isn't any good because he doesn't contribute on X, Y and Z. He was brought in to score goals. It's not like Agüero wasn't good for City, or like Jesus was a bad player. Haaland is just currently better at getting that ball into the net. I believe Kane would score a few goals as well, but I doubt Kane would be as effective as Haaland has been for City. Lewandowski, on the other hand, I sorta feel he would be around Haaland's numbers if they got him in instead.

Eriku

De Bruyne scored the most league goals for them last season, at 15. Haaland has 17 and it’s October.

2 more goals and he matches Mahrez’ top overall tally last season, with 24.

Manncunian

Its sarcasm.
No it wasn’t. Also, how would you even know when you didn’t write it?

As previously stated, check back on the poster’s previous entries about Haaland (which is how I know it wasn’t sarcasm without having written the post myself).

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Its sarcasm.
No, it isn't... you're the second person to say that and I can't for the life of me work out why? This Anderson poster has spent a very long time slagging off Haaland, it's very clearly not a sarcastic thing.

FattyFooty

No it wasn’t. Also, how would you even know when you didn’t write it?

As previously stated, check back on the poster’s previous entries about Haaland (which is how I know it wasn’t sarcasm without having written the post myself).
I have no idea who the poster is. Im a bit drunk and to me the post was very clearly a goof.

Its kinda sure that Haaland is a monster in football.

And yeah if isnt a joke its pretty bad.

FattyFooty

No, it isn't... you're the second person to say that and I can't for the life of me work out why? This Anderson poster has spent a very long time slagging off Haaland, it's very clearly not a sarcastic thing.
Haaland is a monster when it comes to football. Everyone knows by now. So yeah i though he was dissing pundits that had no belive in him.

MUFC OK

As a city fan, why do you care? :lol:

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Now people just wait to see how many league goals he can score in a season. At this rate it is 60 goals

Mrrobbied

If someone actually researches this.. wow, we’ve found the biggest loser on the internet.
Good news. The research has already been done.

Dixie Dean scored his 17th goal on October 8th when he put 5 past Manchester united in a 5-2 victory. It was match week 9.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The media are absolutely spewing that another player is clearly better than Harry Kane and Salah.

They really minimise Haaland’s output and constantly make reference to what Kane would do with more service. Haaland is a machine and will break records if he stays in the EPL.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
His first goal was a foul and his penalty wasn’t.

That referee has been shocking for some time.

NotThatSoph

What’s his ratio compared to Dixie Dean’s peak season after 11 games?
Both had 17 after 11 rounds, but Dean didn't play the last one. 20 goals after 11 played, 12th round. 5 goals in a 5-2 victory against United in the 9th round, goalless against Liverpool in the 10th, and then a hattrick against Portsmouth in the 12th, so he was on a surge.

http://www.efcstatto.com/fixtures-and-results/1927-28/

Reactions: Fortitude

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Both had 17 after 11 rounds, but Dean didn't play the last one. 20 goals after 11 played, 12th round. 5 goals in a 5-2 victory against United in the 9th round, goalless against Liverpool in the 10th, and then a hattrick against Portsmouth in the 12th, so he was on a surge.

http://www.efcstatto.com/fixtures-and-results/1927-28/
Crazy. Thanks for the info. Mapping the trajectory will be interesting, particularly so with the turmoil of the World Cup and him getting rest at a time many opponents will be effectively ruining themselves for the remainder of the season.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Merson is a fecking idiot. Haaland would easily get 100+ goals a season in league 2.

Anderson_7_

And we can go back to laughing at @Anderson_7_
Why? Because he's back stat padding against small teams? You guys were awfully quiet last Sunday when your goat went ghosting against first semi-decent opposition he faced. :lol:

Tag me only if he shows up against the big teams or if he scores outside the penalty area.

Halftrack

Why? Because he's back stat padding against small teams? You guys were awfully quiet last Sunday when your goat went ghosting against first semi-decent opposition he faced. :lol:

Tag me only if he shows up against the big teams or if he scores outside the penalty area.
Has Alvarez displaced him yet?

SirScholes

Do you get extra for outside the pen area like? New rule?

The Firestarter

So Man Utd = a small team. You're doing great.

Magz

I know I'm just feeding the troll here, but anyway. How do you define "big"? He's scored vs United, Sevilla and Dortmund this season, and PSG, Liverpool, Napoli, Bayern for Dortmund and Salzburg.

Oh, and he scored outside the penalty area vs Wolves (with his weak foot). It wasn't a full moon and Venus was in the wrong constellation though so I guess it didn't count.