Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Sad thing is, I was talking to this 25 year old the other day, that said he always liked City because he grew up watching them play great football... So there is a new generation of football fans that grew up with this version of City, unfortunately.
Why it is a sad thing? It is pretty logical for this to happen.

Chief123

Took him 11 mins to get his first goal ffs :lol:

Grealish to Haaland. Will be seeing that a lot.

Chief123

And now they going off the pitch because of the weather!

Some serious lightning and thunder!

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Ugly cnut
He really does look like a mutant, doesn’t he? :lol:

Going to score a shit load of goals that are identical to that one just now, though.

Chief123

Going to score a shit load of goals that are identical to that one just now, though.
He reminds me of these 60+ old women who’ve had Botox and now all look like the Lion from the Wizard of Oz.

Yep I see most of his goals being tap ins after city carve open teams. He’s the man they needed to get on the end of them.

Dempsey19

Gonna bang in goal after goal for the season.

The people saying he's gonna be injured for X amount of time are clinging onto the only thing they can.

He's an absolute machine and any United supporter who says "Oh I didn't want him here anyway" need to get their heads examined multiple times.

I couldn't care less what City did under the table to get him there. He's their player and he will guarantee them goals.

We have a 37 old geriatric who doesn't even want to turn up for preseason and the fans worship his toes. Do me a favour.

TheReligion

Abusive
Gonna bang in goal after goal for the season.

The people saying he's gonna be injured for X amount of time are clinging onto the only thing they can.

He's an absolute machine and any United supporter who says "Oh I didn't want him here anyway" need to get their heads examined multiple times.

I couldn't care less what City did under the table to get him there. He's their player and he will guarantee them goals.

We have a 37 old geriatric who doesn't even want to turn up for preseason and the fans worship his toes. Do me a favour.
Who has said they wouldn’t want him at United?

It seems like you’re ranting to yourself for some reason

Dempsey19

Who has said they wouldn’t want him at United?

It seems like you’re ranting to yourself for some reason
There was so many posters in the transfer forum and the thread when he signed for city quoting his injuries etc as a reason why he's not going to make it so they wouldn't want him here.

That's just delusional.

TheReligion

Abusive
There was so many posters in the transfer forum and the thread when he signed for city quoting his injuries etc as a reason why he's not going to make it so they wouldn't want him here.

That's just delusional.
I’ll have to take your word for it as I’ve not seen anyone say they wouldn’t want him at United.

mancsarered

Going to be a long season watching this man bang in goals. For roughly the same price that we signed AWB ffs...

HairyBack23

That's just delusional.
99% weren't saying that though. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

NotThatSoph

He has a big head and a small face, which is a hard combination to pull off.

Chief123

That's just delusional.
Quote one.

Tragically Hip

Had he signed with a club in another league, I could have at least continued to enjoy watching him play. He’s going to tear the league apart.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

That's just delusional.
It's called coping with the reality he was never going to come here.

Water Melon

Awww, where is that poster claiming that Haaland would join Utd if he was ever to play in the Prem.

R'hllor

Best part of all will be that from now on, everytime he scores, people would think that he would copy paste his performances if he was here.

iamking

There is always this conundrum with Pep. Is he a very good coach or a very good tactician? I saw Haaland today, and he was playing as much non-Halaandish as you can expect from him, thanks to Pep. The guy takes the ball bulldozes towards the goal and rips the net for Dortmund. Today he looked like a Tall White Raheen Sterling trying to square balls to non-existing players.

Pep's system is so dominating at times players look repressed serving it. The system itself is great and attractive, but I do feel players choke under it curtailing their individual brilliance. You have those one or two odd balls like Messi, KDB etc. But most players including Bernardo Silva would do much better and offer way more in a free-flowing system, where the structure is not all.

Acole9

Outstanding

That's just delusional.
Probably the same folk who wanted us to sign Kabak a couple of years ago.... he turned out well.... :houllier:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He’s just scored against a Bayern Munich team that he’s use to playing against and knows how to play against them.. calm down! Let’s see what he does when he comes up against bus Parker’s and physical defenders in the prem. yes he’ll bang them goals in but he’ll find it a lot harder in a more physical league against defences that sometimes sit deep.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He’s just scored against a Bayern Munich team that he’s use to playing against and knows how to play against them.. calm down! Let’s see what he does when he comes up against bus Parker’s and physical defenders in the prem. yes he’ll bang them goals in but he’ll find it a lot harder in a more physical league against defences that sometimes sit deep.
Haaland scores against everyone in the CL as well though. And for his mediocre national team. I'm afraid he'll be a freak at City just as much as he's been at every team he's played.

It's weird how much he looks like a giant baby though.