North American League

BlackShark_80

The North American League project which combining both MLS and Liga MX already has the approval of FIFA and CONCACAF. Both leagues are now working on the regulations.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is this some NA CL type of project? Or are we really talking about merging both domestic leagues?

Ace Krampus

Is this some NA CL type of project? Or are we really talking about merging both domestic leagues?
Ostensibly that already exists, unless they really want to screw the teams from Trinidad and Costa. Not sure how a merged domestic league would work but its an interesting idea.

NYAS

Classic MLS and Liga MX, can’t go a year without changing things up or creating some new BS tournament.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Just read something via Google translate so can't be sure it was accurate - it was suggesting they'd have this every other year from what I could tell. Small number of teams at first but eventually more.

Couldn't really make sense of it as it used the word 'alternately' which made me think there'd be this one year, then domestic leagues the next, then back to this and so on. But then that would be really impractical so who knows? Also said it wouldn't displace existing leagues and I can't really make head nor tail of it.

link