Nostalgia Draft - Winner - Isotope

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
On hindsight, I should go with my hero Cantona, instead of Djorkaeff. Just for nostalgia reason.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Please add your games to the schedule

Wednesday 16th June - Physio vs Sjor
Thursday 17th June - Joga vs Isotope

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
@BlackShark_80 we can settle this politely.

15 feckin matches?? And am not even angry that you are obviously an asshole when it comes to my matches, but enough is enough.

Would love for you to explain though if you want. You Jim are a twat and I don't like you is fine by me... I also think am twat very often. However, vote you will not.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
A personal favorite of mine:

Stefan Klos

@Gio @Theon
Glad to see him picked. Thrived at that concentration test of getting called upon to make one crunch save in a game. Respectful to the fans too as I can testify having sat right behind the goals for much of his spell with the club. At one stage we were spending so much money that we had 3 international class goalkeepers on the books in Klos, Niemi and Charbonnier, with McGregor (who's still playing) coming through for the under-21s. No wonder we went bust.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@BlackShark_80 we can settle this politely.

15 feckin matches?? And am not even angry that you are obviously an asshole when it comes to my matches, but enough is enough.

Would love for you to explain though if you want. You Jim are a twat and I don't like you is fine by me... I also think am twat very often. However, vote you will not.
God Shave the Queen doesn't seem to like you much either (can't tag for some reason)

Enigma_87

You know who
@Enigma_87 are you still crying over Deco? I'm easy any day really

BTW, where do you guys make teamsheets these days?
Sorry, was watching the game. Both received big hits with these injuries, but at least the white Brazilian would get an outing.

How does Thursday sound Wed is a bit tight for me?

TheReligion

Abusive
Glad to see him picked. Thrived at that concentration test of getting called upon to make one crunch save in a game. Respectful to the fans too as I can testify having sat right behind the goals for much of his spell with the club. At one stage we were spending so much money that we had 3 international class goalkeepers on the books in Klos, Niemi and Charbonnier, with McGregor (who's still playing) coming through for the under-21s. No wonder we went bust.
I'm quite interested in what happened to Rangers. Was it comparable to Leeds and how did the SFA let it happen to that extreme?