Now we know for sure Ole will not be replaced anytime soon...

padzilla

Hipster
This is no way an attempt to reverse jinx anything.
Now with that out of the way, I would like to congratulate Ole on seeing through yet another rough patch and cementing himself for the long-term once again as Manchester United manager.

Udmaster

I don't think so
The club are yet to find the most suitable replacement, many managers dont fancy leaving their clubs half season to join a struggling side
Only ralf ragnick(if i got the spelling right) is the only manageable free manager out there,
Zidane by virtue of body language is not interested.

Ole will go after the Chelsea match.
Mark it down somewhere

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Any large business would normally have succession planning for its key positions.
It would be negligent not to.
And you don't just wait until you have to replace a particular individual.
And that succession planning would be dynamic such that it can be implemented at any point.

So that suggests that they are not intending to replace Ole.
Hey ho.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I doubt our next manager will be giving this much support and consolation. Respect to United for treating one of their legend with so much respect. You don't see that often in big companies nowadays.

hobbers

As long as the Glazers are keeping Ole as a meat shield I'll be hoping we lose every game until this status quo is broken.

Aside from anything else it's an evil thing they're doing to Ole, keeping him there in these circumstances.

croadyman

I don't think so
The club are yet to find the most suitable replacement, many managers dont fancy leaving their clubs half season to join a struggling side
Only ralf ragnick(if i got the spelling right) is the only manageable free manager out there,
Zidane by virtue of body language is not interested.

Ole will go after the Chelsea match.
Mark it down somewhere
Well go and get Rangnick right now it's better than witnessing this clown dragging us into the pits