NRL Playoffs...

Beckham007

ellie brown said:
See the Warriors totally destroy the bulldogs over the weekend??

How good was that? :keano:

story here

Bring it on!! :cool:
I was actually at the game because Souths played in reserves and I stayed to watch the first grade match.

Warriors were my pick to take out the NRL at the beggining of the year and it looks like its coming good. They show more promise to me than those scummy Roosters.

With Jones leading them around the park.....
Meli finishing all his chances....
Villasanti being the enforcer....
Lautiti breaking the line and offloading....

They are going to be VERY HARD to beat.

I was also happy to see Motu Tony get a run. He is a classy act and will prove to be a great aquisition for Brisbane next year. I wish Souths had gotten him.

Like the old saying goes....

"You need to lose a grand final before you can win one".

Its the Warriors year imo.

redfanatic

Good points about the warriors, they are clearly the form team going into the finals and could go on a run like the roosters last year. The Bulldogs couldn't handle their size and skill, the result was a big statement. :eek:

Glad to see the Panthers get through as they are a really exciting team and my sentimental favourites. Melbourne were impressive as well, it will be interesting to see how they go against the bulldogs next week.

The roosters are clearly the favourites though. They were extremely impressive against the knights. I think they have the players to beat anyone, unlike some of the other teams which have one style i think they can adjust theirs to beat any opponent. They have the tough forwards, great backs and the best defense in the league. It will take a awesome performance from someone to knock them out of the semis. Love to see them take on the warriors in a replay of last years grand final. :D

ellie brown

the east is red
I liked 007's statement..."you've gotta lose a grand final to win one" yep, replay of last year would be great....

but with the right result this time... :keano: ;) :angel:

ellie brown

the east is red
Beckham007 said:
I was actually at the game because Souths played in reserves and I stayed to watch the first grade match.

Its the Warriors year imo.
you were sooo lucky to be there! :p

Beckham007

ellie brown said:
you were sooo lucky to be there! :p
Ellie you dont understand how electric the atmosphere was.

I got there early for the reserves and it was relatively quiet. Then a huge rush of fans came round and all the kiwis were around us.

The whole stadium was roaring for most of the game. Was great semi final atmosphere !

Beckham007

ellie brown said:
I liked 007's statement..."you've gotta lose a grand final to win one" yep, replay of last year would be great....

but with the right result this time... :keano: ;) :angel:
Nah, feck the Roosters. Hope they lose in the semis the cnuts !

:mad:

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Kin 'playoffs'?

I suppose the team nicknames and cheerleaders aren't enough ;)

ellie brown

the east is red
Stacy the warrior king :)

Warriors JUST pip the raiders last night thank's to Stacy Jones, plus they managed to come back from 10-nil down at one point...yesssss...

Just have to knock the panthers off now... :keano:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I can't stand Rugby but since they are the minor premiers and since they are my local team I think Penrith are going to clean up. Especially since the Warriors made such hard work of winning yesterday.

Beckham007

I still tip the Warriors to win it.
The Raiders came out all guns blazing and are a very good team.

The Dogs game took alot out of the Warriors and perhaps (I say perhaps) they didnt take the Raiders seriously enough.

If they get to the final I cant see em losing.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Penrith Panthers have already won the minor premiership and now that they have disposed of the Warriors I can see them going all the way :)