Nuri Sahin...

crazy devil

Hates arses and clams
Ruud on United: I always want to return here. No m
I watched Turkey-Ghana match last night. and he was very impressing.
he is tall,his tackles are very good,his passes are wonderful...and also he loves going forward and he use free kicks too..
maybe he doesn't run too much .. and he is very young but if we buy him , he will learn everything.. I think he will be a top class footballer in the future..

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Is there a player Chelsea are not interested in buying?

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
crazy devil said:
we have a chance because we are Manchester United .. I don't think he loves money too much at his age.....
But dortmund will always sell him to the highest bidder

H10

Huseyin 10
Yes, I've been banging on about Nuri Sahin for the last year. Exceptional player and only 17! Most of Europes top clubs want him such as United, Arsenal and Chelsea as well as clubs in Turkek such as Fenerbahce. Arsenal made a £2million bif for him 2 years ago, which was rejected immeadietley

Jacob

Maybe not, John Obi Mikel seems to not like thinking about playing or not.

032Devil

Sarni said:
Is there a player Chelsea are not interested in buying?
I think there a player on the subs bench at Accrington Stanley they're not interested in.

Penny

Glazer get to a after drink brawl with Shittu, bot
He completed the whole game vs. Ghana yesterdsay .. while a lot of others are being substituted .. At 17-yrs old he must be highly rated then.
Not sure if Fergie will have the spare thought to think about him .. when his old-fox mind now must be thinking how to bring in a DM & a striker to replace Ruud .. & - of course - how to handle the "accuse" he get from Rooney's fan :)

Danish Wizard

Great player, I would like to see him in the United shirt next season..
But I don't think Fergie will buy him..

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
No I dont play FM anymore, I´ve decided to boycott it... Its way too addiclive. Not a healthy game at all..

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
crazy devil said:
we musn't let Chelski anymore .. we must remember that we are Manchester United..we are still buy everybody because we have everything ...we have excellent players,we have excellent history,we have excellent manager...
This may be so... But your still an idiot.

Gabe

crazy devil said:
but if he goes Chelski, he won't play like SWP and he knows this..
And he's very similar to Mikel imo, not that it would stop Chelsea from bidding, but the player may not go for the money.
For example young Walcott chose Arsenal over the money.

And wouldn't it be ironic if we ended up buying this turkish kid with the Mikel money and he turned out the better player.:smirk:

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
Gabe said:
And he's very similar to Mikel imo, not that it would stop Chelsea from bidding, but the player may not go for the money.
For example young Walcott chose Arsenal over the money.

And wouldn't it be ironic if we ended up buying this turkish kid with the Mikel money and he turned out the better player.:smirk:
I doubt he would be as much a cry baby.

mcsasmaz

Confined to another 5 years in the Newbie forum
very good player but still very young

has alot to learn still but hopefully pnr day he could be one of the best players the world has ever seen.