Nuri Sahin

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
This guy could go on to be a world beater. He seems to have everything for a midfielder, at such a young age as well. Of the times I have seen him, I have noticed he has so much composure, wonderful skills and brilliant passing ability. He's vision and creativity is also fantastic. Plus he's good on FM. I reckon he'd go on to be one of the biggest names in football.

Oh yes, discuss.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Freak said:
This guy could go on to be a world beater. He seems to have everything for a midfielder, at such a young age as well. Of the times I have seen him, I have noticed he has so much composure, wonderful skills and brilliant passing ability. He's vision and creativity is also fantastic. Plus he's good on FM. I reckon he'd go on to be one of the biggest names in football.

Oh yes, discuss.
That really is the make or break of a player :D

B Cantona

Desperate
Not seen him in real life, but can confirm he's sensational on Footy Manager. But so was Millwalls Cherno Samba, and Watfords Tommy Smith, on the last couple of versions. And they aint sensational in real life...

youngred

I remeber seeing him in action in one competition I think it was under-17 something or another and he does seem to have very good potential. He has good vision, craft and technique. He may be a little weak for the Premiership but i believ if we get him early we can mould him into a class player as people like Fabregas & Scholes have shown you can get over not being the biggest in the middle of the park as long as you have a good footballing brain and enough skill.

Godfather

He has a really good season so far.
Everytime I watch him he is very impressive. Best player on the pitch for Borussia Dortmund now as well.
Cheeky bid?

Godfather

Sahin and Shinji, both have been doing extremely well for Dortmund. Unexpected really, their coach has engineered his team to be the best in Germany.
Shinji's great success is unexpected indeed.
Not so Sahin's. He was always one of the most promising young midfielders.
He just wasnt able to fulfil his potential so far. He is doing that right now, very, very good player.

Devil may care

His style of play reminds me of the latter day Scholes, likes to get his foot in as well.