Nuri Sahin

H10

Huseyin 10
Under 17 turkish starlet who plays for Borussia Dortmund. One for the future. Already got called up for the Turkish full national team this week after impressive performances in the under 17 tournament. Also, apparently both ******* and Arsenal have made approaches to sign this wonderkid. We should definetely have an eye on this player.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I'm sure one of our cnut scouts know about him.

H10

Huseyin 10
Richter said:
I'm sure one of our cnut scouts know about him.
I sure hope so, because it would be such a waste if he ended up at ******* or Arsenal.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
I watched him play for turkey against brazil in the under 17 championships. He has a very good left foot, has great technique for his age and is pretty creative. he even scored a lob in the game. However he doesn't really impose himself on the game and usually seems to go missing. Reminds me alot of kleberson , in that the talent is definitely there, but they both seem to go missing in long periods in matches.

H10

Huseyin 10
Ronaldo07 said:
cr7fan do you know about that young turkish keeper at the *17's (Volkan?), he was brilliant and it woul be worth keeping an eye on him seeing as hes only 16
Volkan Babacan - he plays for fenerbahce. Also one for the future.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
I watched the *17 championship final a couple of hours ago and I was impressed by that guy on Mexico who looked a lot like Ronaldinho. He plays in Barca too I think. Only 16

H10

Huseyin 10
Im currently downlaoding a nuri sahin comp, and I will post it here so you guys can see how good he really is.

Slabber

He should go to Spurs. Given that Tottenham is full of Turks, there aren't enough, or any, in the Spurs side. It would be a nice bit of Ji-Sung Park style marketing.

H10

Huseyin 10
Slabber said:
He should go to Spurs. Given that Tottenham is full of Turks, there aren't enough, or any, in the Spurs side. It would be a nice bit of Ji-Sung Park style marketing.
If i'm not mistaken his a centre Mid, you sure you need another one?

H10

Huseyin 10
kanchelskis14 said:
Wow, this young midfielder looks so good, he may even have the same potential as Fletcher! ;) No, on a serious note, obviously quite talented. Can you get a similar compilation of this Dos Santos kid by any chance? I want to see what the fuss is about.
I dunno, I'll search around.

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
Slabber said:
Don't you mean Lee Young-Pyo style marketing?

Or have your lot signed so many players you still don't know half your squad?

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
Thought I read somewhere that Sahin was already coming to CFC.

We already have a great, young, left sided player in the youth team. Jonas Elmer, he looks really good. Is Sahin strictly a MF? Elmer is training as both a LB and a LWM for us at the moment.

Slabber

Bodzilla said:
Don't you mean Lee Young-Pyo style marketing?

Or have your lot signed so many players you still don't know half your squad?
I think we genuinely wanted him as our left-back

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
I think Kelly is a decent enough player, he can't be that old either. Pyo is right in his prime though I think isn't he, about 27-29 right now. Seems he also likes checking back onto his right foot though, in the two matches I have seen him play with you lot.

Seems a good LB, what is his crossing and positioning like so far?

Slabber

Bodzilla said:
I think Kelly is a decent enough player, he can't be that old either. Pyo is right in his prime though I think isn't he, about 27-29 right now. Seems he also likes checking back onto his right foot though, in the two matches I have seen him play with you lot.

Seems a good LB, what is his crossing and positioning like so far?
Kelly is a right back, though he played at left back at Charlton. He's been very unlucky to lose his place to Staltieri, who's nothing special.

Pyo is 28. He did a wonderful piece of skill on his left on his debut but since then has cut inside almost everytime. I have been told he is actually right-footed but can't play at right-back for some reason.

Maybe it's a crazy Korean thing.

That's racist.

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
You surely do love your racism.

He seemed right footed to me, as I said he has brought the ball back to his right more times then you'd expect a natural lefty.

Stalteri looked pretty good at Bremen, maybe he is still adjusting?

Bodzilla

Ure Banned
I imagine with a name like Stalteri and the huge Italian population in Toronto he would have some Eye-tie in him.

If he was Greek he'd be Stalteriopolous. And he'd still be rather shite.

Slabber

The only saving grace is that he came for free.

I'm being a bit harsh. He's done ok. For a monobrow.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
There's a good chance I'll be at the K'Lautern v. Dortmund match on the 15th, I'll see what he does.

H10

Huseyin 10
USDevil said:
There's a good chance I'll be at the K'Lautern v. Dortmund match on the 15th, I'll see what he does.
Keep us posted.

redfromcanada

Actually Stalteri is from Toronto as I used to know him a bit when he played "pro" here. His parents are Italian. He came up as a midfielder and can play there but was moved to fullback at Werder Bremen. He is a decent player although I thought he would progress more as a midfielder.

Gabe

Getting back to the player; Nuri.
He is very similar to Obi Mikel in style.

A slender and elegant attacking midfielder.
Has an eye for the defence splitting pass.

H10

Huseyin 10
He came on in the 2nd half today, and scored on his debut against germany.