NY Attorney General investigation finds evidence of sexual abuse and assault by Governor Andrew Cuomo

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I had to wait 40 fecking minutes for the A 2 weeks ago :mad:

For his blatant meddling in the MTA alone I'm glad he's gone
That's terrible. For a city like NY, the subway system is an embarrassment. I had to walk this morning. Good thing it's not that long of a walk. Did you have to swim the other day when some of the subway stations were flooded?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
In mother Russia there is subway to board every 2 minutes. Only been to Moscow though.

TheRedHearted

Couldn't have done it without @Pogue Mahone
are you all New Yorkers? Did you ever campaign against him
That's terrible. For a city like NY, the subway system is an embarrassment. I had to walk this morning. Good thing it's not that long of a walk. Did you have to swim the other day when some of the subway stations were flooded?
I’ve lived here all my life (cept for a three year stint bringing my talent to LA) and the subway there was fine but it’s funny because I never experienced other major cities subway stations. Happy you got in a pre work workout !

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I’ve lived here all my life (cept for a three year stint bringing my talent to LA) and the subway there was fine but it’s funny because I never experienced other major cities subway stations. Happy you got in a pre work workout !
Ha my daily commute is pretty much an episode of the Amazing Race. Do you usually take the NYC Subway? Sounds like you don't :)

TheRedHearted

Ha my daily commute is pretty much an episode of the Amazing Race. Do you usually take the NYC Subway? Sounds like you don't :)
Use to take it regularly, still do sometimes for work but it’s commercial or fashion production so it’s mostly reimbursed Lyfts, and I also have a car. So i guess yeah I don’t do it regularly every day, but in Harlem it’s more convenient considering parking sucks

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Use to take it regularly, still do sometimes for work but it’s commercial or fashion production so it’s mostly reimbursed Lyfts, and I also have a car. So i guess yeah I don’t do it regularly every day, but in Harlem it’s more convenient considering parking sucks
I live too far away to drive and you know how expensive parking is in NYC. It only takes me about 2 hrs to get to work.

Yeah, that’s familiar
Yep good old NYC. I talk shit about it sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Yeah I'd rather snort crushed glass :lol:

Luckily I work from home so I didn't have to step out

TheRedHearted

From out east..Long Island. So LIRR to Penn Station then 1,2 or 3 to the 7 to Midtown. :(
Ah okay i get it. I’m a Long Islander myself but grew up in Roslyn where the ride was formidable. I’ve done theater all over Long Island and know how long those train rides would be. Get a scooter and ride it uptown- never have to hit the subways again !

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Ah okay i get it. I’m a Long Islander myself but grew up in Roslyn where the ride was formidable. I’ve done theater all over Long Island and know how long those train rides would be. Get a scooter and ride it uptown- never have to hit the subways again !
It's always nice to meet a fellow New Yorker on here. Rosyln is a super posh neighborhood. I'm farther out...closer to Babylon. I wouldn't even attempt to ride a scooter, I can barely ride a bicycle. I'll definitely kill myself :lol: