Obi Mikel the blue view

The Hairdryer

Read through this twats other articles. Also made Tottenham to be the bad boys and accusing them of holding Chelsea to ransom over the Frank Arneson debarcle.

He also talks about his memories of watching Peter Osgood from the stands and how he made him a Chelsea supporter

Kenn Emetulu indeed. Could you really see him standing on the terraces in those days?

Bottom line is he's blatent liar and a fecking nutter. Indictitive of Chelsea's support these days though.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Why is there a chelseanews.com ad at the bottom of this page, on a Utd forum?

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
MoBeats said:
Why is there a chelseanews.com ad at the bottom of this page, on a Utd forum?
Haven't you noticed that this is a Chelsea forum too?

GledTheRed

Mikel: I'll fight for place
By GARY PAYNE

JOHN OBI MIKEL insists he will not play second fiddle to Chelsea’s superstars.

The Blues’ new £16million midfielder reckons he can fight off the likes of Frank Lampard, Michael Ballack and Michael Essien for a starting place when the Premiership kicks off on August 19.

The Nigerian, 19, trained yesterday with the rest of Chelsea’s stars — like Shaun Wright-Phillips — who did not go to the World Cup.

In his first interview since joining the champions, Mikel told SunSport: “Playing for Chelsea is not a tea party — I’m aware of that. I respect these players and I know many people have expressed fears that I might not play.

“I respect these big players but I will not be cowed by them.

“In fact, most of them have even expressed their willingness to help. Michael Essien and Didier Drogba have encouraged me — they are my brothers.

“Both of them said they’re happy I’ve finally signed for the club. I will simply play myself into the team.”

What a nob im glad hes gone to the Chavs.

mike03

'For someone of his age and with his talent to be on the sidelines unable to do the one thing he loves most, which is play football, must be torture.'
I'm sure he'll realise his mistake.

'Our idea was to educate and develop them in a European environment while involving them in competitive football and getting them to adapt to the weather. The arrangement with Lyn Oslo was to benefit the boys and Lyn as a club. We provided money for their schooling and upkeep. We did not seek to exploit them, but better them through responsible mentoring, openness and professionalism. We knew we were dealing with young men who are yet to be eighteen and who were leaving home fully for the first time. Our arrangement with Lyn Oslo, apart from doing them this great favour, was that we have first option to buy the players formally when they come of age.'
Why didn't they send them to a chelsea feeder club then?