OCampos - Sevilla

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
14 goals in debt season. Comfortable in left or right and can be play in centre as well.

26 years.

Wouldn't mind putting a cheeky bid if we dont get Sancho . Can be a good backup to left right or centre.Sevilla will definitely sell for the right money.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What a day to put this out there

padzilla

Hipster
Not to put a counter jinx out there but Sevilla are so underrated in so many departments, we really have an uphill challenge tonight and will be doing well to just stay competitive for most of the game.

bond19821982

Not to put a counter jinx out there but Sevilla are so underrated in so many departments, we really have an uphill challenge tonight and will be doing well to just stay competitive for most of the game.
Agree - been saying this. They are quite good at what they do. We will lose today.

E-mal

He is really not great at anything if I am honest but he works hard. He doesnt give defenders a moment of peace and capitalise on their mistakes. Good at penalties also.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I was super impressed with his diving last week. He was everywhere.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Sevilla are so good and put the fear of God into everyone so badly I would be amazed if Ole can fill the subs bench tonight.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How can they possibly be underrated, all I’ve been seeing for the last week is how they’re easily going to beat us.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Since La Liga restarted, he's got 4 goals. Here's the breakdown of the Sevilla squad.

Player​
Goals​
Assists​
Lucas Ocampos​
4​
1​
Munir El Haddadi​
3​
1​
Óliver Torres​
2​
Youssef En-Nesyri​
2​
Sergio Reguilón​
2​
Éver Banega​
1​
3​
Luuk de Jong​
1​
Sergio Escudero​
1​
Jesús Navas​
3​
Fernando Reges​
1​
Javi Sánchez​
1​
Alejandro Pozo​
1​
Bono​
1​

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I thought he would be great when he was at Monaco, he stagnated there though.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hearing a lot of buzz about this guy. Will he be up against Wan Bissaka or Williams? Because I’ll be a lot more confident if it’s the former haha.

Nick7

is he the ex Monaco lad? thought he looked good while he was there.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
is he the ex Monaco lad? thought he looked good while he was there.
Yeah that's when I first noticed him but he was very young, can't remember if he was there first or at Marseille where he played under Bielsa.

Yet another where moving to Sevilla has been exactly the right move at stage of his career and they'll make a big profit on him.

Nick7

Yeah that's when I first noticed him but he was very young, can't remember if he was there first or at Marseille where he played under Bielsa.

Yet another where moving to Sevilla has been exactly the right move at stage of his career and they'll make a big profit on him.
If I remember correctly he was at Monaco first. Looked a great prospect there but they started buying James, and Falcao then.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Basically dragged Sevilla to 4th. So he's good obviously. Or maybe just having a career season...

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Hearing a lot of buzz about this guy. Will he be up against Wan Bissaka or Williams? Because I’ll be a lot more confident if it’s the former haha.
Against Wolves he played on the left for most of the game with Suso and Navas tearing Vinagre a new one more than once on the right. Can see the same set up tonight. I wouldn't be too worried with Ocampos playing on the left because not a lot gets past Bissaka on the defensive side. The other side is a different matter though.

bond19821982

Was again decent yesterday. Can play anywhere in the front 3, good in air, works very hard and quite good on the ball.

Sevilla paid close to 10m last year.

Wouldn't be a bad backup option for us.

Deery

Dreary
Was again decent yesterday. Can play anywhere in the front 3, good in air, works very hard and quite good on the ball.

Everton are interested in him apparently...

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
What exactly is his position? I saw him a lot on the left but he wears the no.5 shirt.

Jibbs

He is argubly better than or at least equal to any of our front 3.

RedNed77

Such weird fans :lol:
Had his best season to date last year. Managed a whopping 8 goals from open play and 3 assists. Thus he’s >/= to all our front three :rolleyes:. In an arguably easier league too.

He’s a workhorse, he’s not awful but not what I would want on our right wing, could be ok for some depth I suppose.

Deery

Dreary
He was a real handful for Bayern just the other week has a Suarez like hunger and drive about him, could bring that mentality here and be a very good player.