Officially the end of an era at Stamford Bridge

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

From the man himself...
My time at @chelseafc has come to an end… actually feels really strange writing this. Me, the club and fans are hugely disappointed with the outcome there is no doubt about that. Injuries, how I have been treated, mistakes I have made, issues of the pitch, lack of game time… the list of excuses could be endless but I would not and can not change what’s happened. I’m going to look at positives over the past 5 years, I have played with great players, coached by awesome managers, worked with some brilliant staff, met some fantastic people, lived in some beautiful places, travelled the world and won some more silverware. Footballs a fantastic sport but this for both parties was a business move gone wrong, it’s as black and white as that. To the @chelseafc fans I apologise for how this has turned out I would of loved for u to see me at my best in that shirt doing what I love. All the best x

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
12 league games for Chelsea since he joined in 2017. He will be a massive miss.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Can't be mad at that.

I don't think a world exists where he was good enough in the first instance anyway tbf.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Ironically, it was the drinking that was the downfall of his career

Well, that and signing for a team he wasn't good enough to play for

Redlyn

12 league games? That's brutal. Even our sick bay furniture Jonesy, has more in that period.

Ironically, it was the drinking that was the downfall of his career

Well, that and signing for a team he wasn't good enough to play for
Not water I presume.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
but I would not and can not change what’s happened
That's a weird fecking take.

Also feck him for scoring against Swansea this season. Him and Andy Carroll in the same game, nightmare.

tomaldinho1

Wouldn’t change anything then goes on to say how bad a move it was…

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why is he talking about the pictch's issues?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
In 20 years time he'll be billed by BT Sport as a Chelsea legend, just like Chris fecking Sutton was recently.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks for the preseason performances. We had some good times.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Think this pound-for-pound goes down as the worst signing in PL history for now. Him or Guido Carrillo to Southampton (£19m, 7 league games, 0 goals).

Tavern in the town

Think this pound-for-pound goes down as the worst signing in PL history for now. Him or Guido Carrillo to Southampton (£19m, 7 league games, 0 goals).
Kepa is much worse. Drinkwater cost a lot of money and contributed nothing. Kepa cost even more money, sabotaged the team and now is warming the bench on a 7 (seven!) year contract.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Kepa is much worse. Drinkwater cost a lot of money and contributed nothing. Kepa cost even more money, sabotaged the team and now is warming the bench on a 7 (seven!) year contract.
Kepa was instrumental in Chelsea winning the Europa League. He was a bad transfer, but Drinkwater is in a different stratosphere of bad.

Oranges038

Most memorable moment in a Chelsea shirt..

Kicking and picking a fight with a 16 year old kid.

He can dress it up however he wants, he was never good enough to go there. He was one of the hangers on dragged to the title at Leicester by the likes of Kante, Vardy and Clattenburg.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
Imagine signing him and David Zappacosta on the same day after you just won the premier league.
No wonder Conte gave up that season.