Old Season Reviews

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Anywhere that I could find old season reviews online?

I’d like to start at my first ever season I remember; 1988-1989, and then watch a few after.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I was hoping for a non YouTube link. Was hoping there might be a known fan made site that had ordered/organised links.

Thanks for linking though. Appreciated.

Moriarty

I don't know about online but the MEN used to publish a season review back in the day. David Meek did a number of them in the 60s' and 70s' but you'll likely have to find a hard copy.

wolvored

There used to be videos then dvds of reviews. Maybe a torrent site has them

madzo2007

What year was it that they totally changed season review DVD, it was all MUTV commentary and weird camera angles.

If I remember right United had to issue an apology and normal service resumed the next season. was it 2010/11?

Amir

What year was it that they totally changed season review DVD, it was all MUTV commentary and weird camera angles.

If I remember right United had to issue an apology and normal service resumed the next season. was it 2010/11?
Yeah, it was that season. A title winning season as well, beating Liverpool's record and all that. Instead of having a perfect memento of that season, we got a damaged one.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I remember the old "United: On Video" series, absolute guff but almost perfect in a Partridge sort of way, right the way down to interviewing a family who taught a parrot too sing "Ooh Aah Cantona" had a funny interview with Gary Pallister once. I think Rob McCaffrey hosted it.