Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
The only reason he's still here Is Bruno and the impact he had when he signed.

Fact is he's a pisspoor manager in a position he got because he knows a few guys at the club.

He's a guy that has zero tactical nous and relies on individual brilliance. If that doesn't happen he has zero idea what to do.

Ranchero

I have had time to cool down but it seems clear to me we need a quality manager to get anywhere. All the body language shows Ronaldo from the touchline was giving more instructions than Ole.
If we are honest with ourselves and think with head rather than heart Ole is not the man.
If you sub Bruno and Ronaldo off and then lose you are only going to get slaughtered because it is amateur hour tactics alongside the idea we should sit back and invite pressure.

RedDevil@84

I don’t see many WUM posts in here from Ole “fans” whatever the feck that means
Though you don't get Amadeus type of posts, there are many fans who dismiss any criticism of Ole's management as "that moaning from Ole haters who want to see him gone". When someone criticizes Ole's performance in the YB game, they immediately say just 5 games into the season, not to mention other posters who post hyperbole stuff like "Ya!! Let's sack him now itself and sell all the players he got and go into another managerial circus", when clearly posters criticizing his shortcomings are not saying anything of that sort.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I don’t see many WUM posts in here from Ole “fans” whatever the feck that means - a WUM post would be something like:

Have to say @Amadaeus the way Pochetino managed to restrict Brugge to just the 4/5 really good chances tonight has been very impressive. Also a big fan of the patterns he used to beat the press Brugge used for the first 70 minutes - I mean they kept losing the ball in their own half and couldn’t get the ball between the lines into Messi but the patterns were there for all to see. What I liked most was how the first goal and their only real chance was a fantastic pattern where Mbappe skinned two defenders and laid it on a plate for Herrera - no individual stuff on display at all. Well done Poch.

Wonder what the score would have been had they gone down to 10 men in the first half. Unfortunately we’ll never know.
:lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Fact is he's a pisspoor manager in a position he got because he knows a few guys at the club.

He's a guy that has zero tactical nous and relies on individual brilliance. If that doesn't happen he has zero idea what to do.
What a well thought out and constructive post.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Whats your guys opinions on Bruno and Ronaldo being very vocal beside Ole on the touchline? Is this something welcomed?

hobbers

Whats your guys opinions on Bruno and Ronaldo being very vocal beside Ole on the touchline? Is this something welcomed?
It's fine for now but if the results really start to go south and we bomb out of competitions it's going to start getting dicey.

Dicey for Ole, because obviously Bruno and Ronaldo hold all the cards, if they decide the manager is out, he's out.

el3mel

Apparently there're no wumming from Ole supporters, even though they literally tell people with different opinions to go support another club whenever they open their mouth to take about literally anything not positive about the club. It happened ton of times but yeah, they don't wum at all.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Wasn’t that photo completely out of context and was them protesting a decision from the ref not giving instructions? Anyway, I loved the fact Ronaldo was still so invested in the team. If that was 12 years ago he’d have sulked for an hour.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Apparently there're no wumming from Ole supporters, even though they literally tell people with different opinions to go support another club whenever they open their mouth to take about literally anything not positive about the club. It happened ton of times but yeah, they don't wum at all.
Neh a WUM from an Ole supporter would be talking about how Ole is as good or better than Klopp/Pep. That would be the opposite WUM of the morons calling Ole a PE teacher.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Yes, that isnt wumming. Support the manager, he has a professional license.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s something Ole will welcome for sure. Ferguson always said that his ultimate goal was to have a team of leaders who manage themselves. Having players like Ronaldo and Bruno barking at the players from the touch line is a good thing as long as they’re not contradicting Ole’s instructions.

Trondivan

Get your facts straigt, he knows a lot of guys at the club…no more cider for you…

el3mel

Neh a WUM from an Ole supporter would be talking about how Ole is as good or better than Klopp/Pep. That would be the opposite WUM of the morons calling Ole a PE teacher.
Someone here told us that Ole will be the new Ferguson, does that count then ?

Not yet. But he will be. He's already done more in 2 years than Fergie did in 5.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
:o How often are you going to write this?
Until the Caf understands that we have good coaching! Our coaches have their badges so there can't be a lack of coaching. We even do training drills and the likes.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I certainly do not need to see an article on Sky Sports to know this. Yes it is a good article that a lot of people have been saying this same thing for sometime now.
It was a good article up until merson said Newcastle could have beaten us

McTerminator

I certainly do not need to see an article on Sky Sports to know this. Yes it is a good article that a lot of people have been saying this same thing for sometime now.
I know what you are saying. However, One of the reasons I appreciated this article so much was because it put the legitimate gripes of the caf into a well reasoned and moderate format that's easy to read free from tribal olein/oleout emotions.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I understand some of the most extreme excuses Ole is defended with, if it were Keane I'd probably be defending him with us being mid table. But I have never felt any over the top affinity with Solskjaer (like I probably do with Keane) so I am still waiting on him to prove he's a manager capable of getting a team performing better than the sum of its parts. I don't think he will prove that, but he'll have this season but with the players that have been bought, he's under enormous pressure now.

Strats

What about what I said isn't true, our coaches have their badges right?
Not sure if you are on a wind up. Just because you have coaching badges doesn’t mean you have what it takes to work at a elite football club.

Jibbs

At present another top club would not hire Ole. They would hire Klopp or Tuchel. But not Ole. Why is that the case? It is because of the football we are playing. Even if Ole won the PL Bayern would not hire him. Unless he radically changed how he plays the game. I am sorry and i love Ole as a legend. But that is the reality.
No team.in.the PL would appoint him.

Halftrack

Until the Caf understands that we have good coaching! Our coaches have their badges so there can't be a lack of coaching. We even do training drills and the likes.
Feck me, you purposefully misread what some guy wrote, and have been bleating about it all over the forums for days. Just give it a rest, already.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
At present another top club would not hire Ole. They would hire Klopp or Tuchel. But not Ole. Why is that the case? It is because of the football we are playing. Even if Ole won the PL Bayern would not hire him. Unless he radically changed how he plays the game. I am sorry and i love Ole as a legend. But that is the reality.
Fact.

Halftrack

We were playing against a bunch of farmers ffs. Our players, all of them are 10 times better than any of theirs. Nuff with excuses. You don’t have to defend Ole for every bloody thing. yesterday was a nightmare.
I like how you always display complete contempt for smaller teams/leagues. The Norwegian league is a fisherman's league, the Swiss champions are a bunch of farmers. They're professional footballers, they get paid to play football.

Half of you lot talk as if solskjaer is the worst manager in the world
Nuance is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.