Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
If he doesn’t get out the champions league group I think that’s it for him. Really want Ole to turn it around but struggling to see it now.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Has to be close to the point of no return, as far as motivating the players goes. He's past that in terms of confidence from sane fans, I think.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
At the end of the day he will be held accountable for his decisions. We can argue whether its right that Ole distrusts his squad to the extent he does. Its certainly the case that many have failed time and time again. However, its difficult to believe starting Maguire led to a better outcome than not starting him. Ole showed the whites of his eyes with that call. Maguire didn't justify it. Ultimately that's a big part of why we lost.

As much as I love Ole this is starting to feel like the gallows walk. There has been nothing in our recent performances to suggest things will get better any time soon. I remain sceptical about the overall quality of our squad outside of attacking areas. However, when Ole's decisions are also contributing to bad results he can't be blameless.

Zoo

Out of his depth and lost in the fog. He doesn’t know what to do. Mid-October and we don’t remotely look like a team.

Roboc7

Anyone who thinks he has any long term future or there is any benefit to keeping him longer is living in a dream world. He’s a dead man walking just a case of how long this gets dragged out and who replaces him.

predator

Youth NITK
Probably the first time I've said these words on here but Ole out. I've had enough. There's just no excuse for us playing like this with the names we have.

Not sure who we get to replace him.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Can’t they announce mutual consent and give him half of the compensation or something like that?
The could if they had a plan regarding his successor.

IncyWincySpider

Seriously looks as though the season is over and it's only mid-October. I was so optimistic over the summer with the new signings but it's as clear as it can be that it isn't working. I would be surprised if we made it out of the CL group the way things are going, and obviously we are not in a title race in the league.

Strats

I really hope the rushing back of Maguire doesnt backfire but have a horrible feeling it will
Well, it did.

Ole should resign tonight if he has any self awareness. I see absolutely nothing that points to things getting better from now on.

Castia

Thanks Ole but time to go.

Awful start to the season with a run of games that could see us mid table come December. Not good enough.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Ole at the wheelie
Tell me how bad it is really
We've got Ronaldo and Sancho and Fred
No tactics and we always get fecked
Dududu dudu dududu dudu
What’s actually the point of this? Assuming you’re a united fan? To laugh at people who have supported/continue to support ole?

laughtersassassin

It's very simple. We are playing terrible. We can't keep a clean sheet. Most games we either deserve to lose or can count ourselves lucky we won.

No matter what 11 he puts out all these things remain true.

Very simply that means it's the fault of the manager and coaches.

OneUnited24

Poor decision to take matic off. And then to replace him with mctom (a player who can’t control tempo of the game) was shocking. Honestly I thought Villarreal was it for me but todays performance was shocking.

when he also made the decision to take Sancho off and leave greenwood on was simply him thinking that greenwood was more likely to get a goal. Which is true but with both him and rashford on you don’t have many creators.

this is depressing now. We improve our team only to look worse

el3mel

Can you believe that we came off in second half looking at shooting every ball from distance just because we scored a screamer in first half ? Our tactics was "let's try to score another screamer" !

This is our manager's tactics.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Please, make a change!! Cant take watching this every week and knowing in my gut we are going nowhere.

Make the change and try and salvage the season. Make it now! Absolutely nothing to be gained from dragging this out!

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
It’s clear as day he won’t be sacked, which makes the result even more agonising .

ShinjiNinja26

I mean I know the Glazers hardly give a shit about the club but surely they must get tired of being a laughing stock? Why wait till the end of the season and suffer further embarrassment when it’s glaringly obvious to every man and his dog that Ole ain’t the guy.

laughtersassassin

He should be sacked. He won't be.

He will beat Atalanta and that'll save him for another good while.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
What’s actually the point of this? Assuming you’re a united fan? To laugh at people who have supported/continue to support ole?
Everyone's different shades of dissapointed, angry, frustrated and people deal with that in different ways. Humor (attempted) is one of the ways.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'm not commenting on players' performances until Ole is sacked. Him and his coaching staff need to go.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
There's no haha in it so no, it's not a laugh. Just a little parody. I support the club, not one individual. What's the point of Ole's big supporters still turning a blind eye and still bigging him up all the time? to laugh at people who want the best for the club and not Ole?

SAFMUTD

Anyone expecting him to quit is deluded, he knows he won't get another job at a top team. He'll stay until he's fired, this is were he gets his big pay check. After this he'll be earning around 10-15% of what's he's currently on.

Red Stone

Ole's still in charge
Harry's turning like a barge
We've got a big gaping hole in midfield
That our new signings haven't concealed
Dududu duuuu dududu duuu
You're dreaming if you think we'll fight
We're fecking shite

Fooza

Got to love this board for giving him a new contract, and you all think he's getting the sack the soon? Prepare to be disappointed.

Delano

2 weeks to prepare for the game. 3 years in the job. And what? Another absolutely embarrassing performance.

We played like complete strangers, with a chasm in the middle of the pitch and players getting into each others way in attack. That's not to mention the call to bring in Maguire...

In four games time, I think his position will be untenable. But knowing this club, he'll be here for 4 more years to instil his DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.