Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Really, really disappointing post match comments. No sense of responsibility. His head is in the clouds.

Board have to get their shit together and do what’s necessary. He is just going to mull on and do as much damage as possible.

Really, really poor from Ole. It makes me angry reading those.

el3mel

If he comes out of the tunnel against Spurs then it's a sign for me the board doesn't give a shit about the results, then I shouldn't care either.

D. Mungai

Question - Are you the right man to take Manchester United forward?

Solskjaer: "I have come too far, we have come too far as a group and we are too close to give up now."

Full quotes to come.

from BBC, Incredible he has the nerves to talk like this

Tony247

He will not resign but what stopping the board to sack him? Should have gone by half time. If he thought same set up against Atalanta was good against pool then he has lost him mind clearly.

Mr.Kaya

He won't resign lads. Solskjær is back for revenge. The next match will show if he still has the players with him or not.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Why would you hate him?
WHY???

I care about the club and he doesn't.

Okay that he doesn't resign makes sense....he wants the money.

BUT to say our coaching staff is brilliant and world-class after this results in the last week and after TODAY......HELLO.......this guy is a disgrace.

I would take Souness as our coach.....at least he knows what is wrong with us.

Kaos

It actually breaks my heart watching him like this. I'll always adore him for his time here as a player but its sad if this ends up being his managerial legacy here.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
There was spaces for both teams, and when you give good players spaces, they score goals.

I take it he means we don’t have good players then.

Infestissumam

Please Ole resign...
he won't, and that's fine. Not his fault the club was dumb enough to give him a new contract, and he knows fully well he won't get anywhere close to a PL job again. Why would he give up millions? Because he loves the club? Not going to happen.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yeah, that'll get the players hyped for the next game.

Under Fergie, players would run through a fecking wall for him because he kept most of the shit away from them (mainly because if a journalist tried to get him to trash talk the players he would tell them to get fecked). When he had something to say to the team he didn't do it via a camera.

Every manager since Sir Alex has hung the players out to dry when things go wrong. And before anyone says "the players need to have thicker skin" why does that automatically mean the manager can throw them under a bus?

el3mel

The feck we're close to ? We have just got humiliated on our own turf. We're 7th in the table, 8 points out of the top. We're shit.

Moyes wasn't as half deluded as this guy.

Our worst manager post Fergie. It's not even a contest at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.