g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's woefully out of his depth. Sad because he was one of my favorite ever united players and a proper legend, he should go before he soils his status among the fans.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He's woefully out of his depth. Sad because he was one of my favorite ever united players and a proper legend, he should go before he soils his status among the fans.
Yeah, every game is looking worse than the game before.

LARulz

Does he even have a playing style? I see no evidence since he came in that we have a style of play. Almost every manager has a specific play style but he has nothing

hollywoodpass

This is just sad. We look devoid of any tactics, style, skill or quality. If our performance against Newcastle is similar or worse then the board have to replace as much as it pains me to say it.

Idxomer

It's very concerning that whatever team he's putting out there, the players always seem very low on energy. At least with Mourinho at the end of his reign, we had at least a half every other game where the players were actually giving it a go.

acnumber9

I don’t like the idea of Woodward hiding behind another manager I have to say I’m quickly losing patience. We’re worse than we ever were under Mourinho and look much less likely to score. All Solskjaer’s talk of attacking football is bollocks.

Kurton

Can't watch the game for more than a few minutes before getting bored. Don't think any PL manager would do worse than what we play now. He should just walk after this if he has any pride.

passing-wind

Needs to be shown the door. Not necessarily now but who in their right mind sees solskjaer with a job next season.

sweetmgd

Matchday forum is just embarressment. So much negativty.

Playing subs
Playing youngsters
Playing on artificial turf
Playing away against good team that is third in Eredivisie.
Playing knowing we got Newcastle in three days

Oh, how people love to think this is Football Manager.
Vs Rochdale,

1. Playing some usual starters such as Pogba, A. Pereira, Bissaka

2. Rochdale also played one 16 years old, one 19 years old, one 20 years old player

3. Playing home

4. Rochdale is currently 18th at League 1

5. 6 days rest until Arsenal

Ole admitted he played Football Manager before, so you got the point, we really getting a coach with Football Manager's level in charging Man Utd.

Last edited:

arnie_ni

No matter who he plays and where he plays him there is no plan, no tactics. We are simply awful to watch

Hawks2008

Fear not everyone, I've been assured he's got Fergie DNA so no doubt he will become the great man any day now.

rio's upper lip

I'm at peace with the fact that we will suffer a lot this season. Looking forward to the next few transfer windows.

Nico87

Starting to feel a bit cruel now, like watching an infant splashing about panicked in the pool while we shout to “swim you useless little bastard”.

Wayne's World

Worse then any Mourinho, Van Gaal and dear I said it Moyes. Please put us all out of our misery

Can you imagine what Liverpool will do to us in a couple of weeks? I think they will put a record defeat against us so please get a fecking coach who can coach a team and save the fecking season

Water Melon

Not a single shot on target, AZ having far more dangerous chances. Hopefully, Ed steps in soon.

Kostur

海尔的老板
This is far worse than any shit we've endured under Gollum, LVG or Mourinho. It's like a patchwork of those three's worst traits.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This is getting worse every game. He should go, there is no way he is turning this around.

Woodward won't sack him though, always leaves it too late.

LARulz

Get rid of him. He can blame that we didn't get a penalty but we shouldn't be relying on that

Status
Not open for further replies.