Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud7

This is the sort of thing that’s charming when we’re doing well and it’s fun sticking it to the Scousers, or special cases like Vangle where we always beat them so he could make his snide remarks.

This, just seems like it’s setting us up for a thrashing tomorrow, and then this quote is going to be displayed over and over with the score line beneath it.

Womp

idiot
We could realistically win it next year with Ole in charge. I think with some proper investment we can give the championship a good go.

Kostur

海尔的老板
We could realistically win it next year with Ole in charge. I think with some proper investment we can give the championship a good go.
Aye, though we need to take into consideration how other candidates fare in the transfer window. Leeds are always a trouble, Derby's there, WBA seems to be knocking onto the promotion year in, year out, then there are Swans. By no means will it be easy.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
that smile is so annoying. Just irks of someone who’s stumbled upon a goldmine and gone from broke to filthy rich but has no idea what to do with it and will end up broke again very soon.

Last edited:

fergiesarmy1

that smile is so annoying. Just irks of someone who’s stumbled upon a goldmine and gone from broke to filthy rich but has no idea what to do with it and will end up broke again very soon.
Given he was renting his £5m house in Manchester to van dijk prior to this job I don’t think he’s going broke anytime soon.

el3mel

It's a fun dig that for sure I would have loved at in other circumstances but definitely not when we are 14th in the league 1 point above relegation zone. We look +15 years at least from challenging for a Premier League tite again.

el3mel

A bit like neville saying united will win the league before liverpool, a few months ago
Now that was actually a stupid one. Far more stupid than Ole quote which is just a fun useless dig. Liverpool look favorites for the league this season so for Neville to come and say that, he will be fueling them with quotes to laugh at by the end of the season.

R'hllor

What a statement to make, guess 25 years from now, people might look at it and laugh.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Now that's a stupid comment to make seeing the state we are in. Hopefully we stop this madness after inevitable humiliation tomorrow and hire a proper manager.
The difference between Liverpool's situation back then to current day United is completely different. Dalglish left the club with an ageing squad and an unsustainable wage bill. It took them years to recover. United is one of the most financially secure football clubs on the planet with enough resources to buy there way back to the top. Returning to the top is inevitable.

We won't have to wait 30 years until our next title triumph. Ole is right.

Chairman Steve

Ugh why? You can't trash talk when you're a big club all the way down in 14th, and they're 1st and miles away from you.

Klopp doesn't need a team talk for tomorrow now. He can just hang up this article on the away dressing room wall and it'll do the trick

passing-wind

Rubbish coach, useless credentials, no philosophy, worst manager to grace the club since Sir Alex left.... Ladies and gentlemen we give you Solskjaer.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
‘Come back when you’ve won 18’

why come out with shit like this?
It's honestly pissed me off. Ole better pray we get a result tomorrow or we're going to become an even bigger laughing stock than we already are. :mad:

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Now that's a stupid comment to make seeing the state we are in. Hopefully we stop this madness after inevitable humiliation tomorrow and hire a proper manager.
If only but I think Ole will cling on for a few more weeks.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
:lol: fecking hell

hn4manunited

What I am starting to dislike is how fake he is now with his smile and comments.

At the beginning, I truly believe the smile were mostly genuine and his comments were charming. However, these days...not so much.

Greck

Funny if he said it. Although I don't believe he did or it might have been taken out of context. Ole in conferences is often hesitant to confidently say we'll go out to win a game. Can't imagine he's trashtalking Liverpool on the eve of a game like this.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Agree. Extremely stupid.

Nothing good can come out of it. Even if ole turns out to be right years from now it's a stupid statement to make, especially now.

Edit: to be fair we all probably think fergie is a fool back then with his knocking off their perch quote back then. But ole's not fergie

Last edited:

MisterLupus

That smile - that whole expression in fact - is what I would make if I accidentally sharted my pants a little and wanted to get the hell out of there before anyone figured me out.

croadyman

I am still not convinced we will see Ole sign any non british players. Someone get in his ear and tell him there are midfielders and forwards available on the continent. Stop waiting for English players who will cost a fortune.

We are always going to end up paying a Utd premium when it comes to signing players,however with Ole's plan we are always paying the british one too.

Last edited:

zenith

Lampards Chelsea are their increasingly impressive performances are putting ole reign in perspective. He's doing well despite losing his best player and dealing with a transfer ban.

red4ever 79

Moyes number 2. What a mess we are in guys. I open the news media today and the Man Utd PR machine is in full swing again, we are going to spend big in the summer. Errm shouldnt that of happened last summer instead of leaving us with the worst midfield and attack we have had in years

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Funny if he said it. Although I don't believe he did or it might have been taken out of context. Ole in conferences is often hesitant to confidently say we'll go out to win a game. Can't imagine he's trashtalking Liverpool on the eve of a game like this.
19:38

Status
Not open for further replies.