Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch | Reports: Being considered for Canada job

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He would get a premier league job if he really wanted it. He’s miles better than championship level and his stint at Utd is largely downplayed. We played our best football post Fergie under him by a long shot.
Didn't show it at Cardiff.

Thought he was getting the Sweden job unless that was just agent making a bigger thing of it to try to get him another job.

I could see him as Norway manager given the youth bubbling under the established players (Oscar Bobb) and he did alright with the ones coming through at Man. United under him.

Have they genuinely not sacked Solbakken?! :lol:

ColvaleGoa

What a reception wow.

Any idea why is he there? He scored the job in India?
See if you can get the talk of the devil's podcast. It's on Amazon music. Andy Mitten who is there with Ole is on the pod with Laurie And Carl Anka of Athletic . Really good listen , that's how I learnt that Ole is doing a 3 city tour in India.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Didn't show it at Cardiff.

Thought he was getting the Sweden job unless that was just agent making a bigger thing of it to try to get him another job.

I could see him as Norway manager given the youth bubbling under the established players (Oscar Bobb) and he did alright with the ones coming through at Man. United under him.

Have they genuinely not sacked Solbakken?! :lol:
That Cardiff job was an impossible job. Lampard and Gerrard have managed prem jobs and Ole was far better than both.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That Cardiff job was an impossible job. Lampard and Gerrard have managed prem jobs and Ole was far better than both.
Cardiff wasnt an impossible job, and being better than Lamps and Gerrard doesn't mean he was necessarily good

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Cardiff wasnt an impossible job, and being better than Lamps and Gerrard doesn't mean he was necessarily good
Please tell me how Cardiff wasn’t an impossible job. They had arguably the most batshite crazy ownership the premier league has ever seen at the time? What did they do before and after to suggest Ole was the problem. You have a deep rooted dislike of Ole and I’m guessing it stems to your support of Mourinho during his time.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't think anyone could keep that team up. It was like QPR 2013 except the squad was way worse.
They actually spent a fair bit of money. Ole got 9 new players of his own and they looked worse. Tough to not put a large portion on him for the Cardiff stint.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Please tell me how Cardiff wasn’t an impossible job. They had arguably the most batshite crazy ownership the premier league has ever seen at the time? What did they do before and after to suggest Ole was the problem. You have a deep rooted dislike of Ole and I’m guessing it stems to your support of Mourinho during his time.
Yeah it wasn't just the relegation. After that they were firmly mid table in the championship when they had a decent squad and he signed likes of Macheda and some highly rated Norwegian players at the time.

Warnock took over two years later when they were in a far worse state and got them back up into the premier league.

RedRocket9908

They actually spent a fair bit of money. Ole got 9 new players of his own and they looked worse. Tough to not put a large portion on him for the Cardiff stint.
While he should probably have done better with them in the Championship the job of keeping that Cardiff side in the Premier League was impossible, When Ole arrived Tan had just sacked Malky Mackay with the club only having won only 3 matches all season after wasting big money on poor players like Andreas Cornelius who they paid Cooenhagen a club record fee for in the summer then sold him back to Copenhagen just 6 months later for a fraction of what they paid.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
While he should probably have done better with them in the Championship the job of keeping that Cardiff side in the Premier League was impossible, When Ole arrived Tan had just sacked Malky Mackay with the club only having won only 3 matches all season after wasting big money on poor players like Andreas Cornelius who they paid Cooenhagen a club record fee for in the summer then sold him back to Copenhagen just 6 months later for a fraction of what they paid.
Again, he was given a lot of money and his own remit to fix the problems and didn't look any better, if at all. He shoulders a lot of blame there

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If that was EtH you would be writing long ass posts defending the crap.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If that was EtH you would be writing long ass posts defending the crap.
If Ten Hag had 9 signings, looked shite, didn't have an injury crisis and hadn't actually built up goodwill during his first season then sure.

fecking hell the level of defensiveness of Ole as a manager here :lol: I adore the guy but it's not unfair to say he bombed at Cardiff.

roonster09

Scout
If Ten Hag had 9 signings, looked shite, didn't have an injury crisis and hadn't actually built up goodwill during his first season then sure.

fecking hell the level of defensiveness of Ole as a manager here :lol: I adore the guy but it's not unfair to say he bombed at Cardiff.
Problem with few posters is, they don't have same expectations or apply same logic for managers, they defend or criticise them based on their first stance.

You didn't like Ole so you were critical of him even to this day, you liked EtH so you defend all the crap.

Injury crisis? He isn't the first and won't be the last manager to face that, did you defend ole when he lost Shaw, Martial, Pogba within first few weeks of new season in his first full season? I'm sure you would have blamed Ole for his training methods.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Problem with few posters is, they don't have same expectations or apply same logic for managers, they defend or criticise them based on their first stance.

You didn't like Ole so you were critical of him even to this day, you liked EtH so you defend all the crap.

Injury crisis? He isn't the first and won't be the last manager to face that, did you defend ole when he lost Shaw, Martial, Pogba within first few weeks of new season in his first full season? I'm sure you would have blamed Ole for his training methods.
I didn't like Ole? What nonsense is this. Critiquing him was difficult for me because it was hard to differentiate him as a man and footballer to as a manager. But I have to be fair and look as him and a manager and know he's just poor.

Ole didn't face what Eric did by way of injury crisis, if you think that it's comparable then it's an even bigger problem. Ten hag lost both choice CBS, his left back, his backup left back and for some time also his emergency left back. This was while he bought a striker who came injured. I mean come on for fecksake.

And yes I blame Ole for his training, because the man didn't rate tactics as highly as he should. Because he didn't take stock in two up and coming coaches and because he trained for a 433 all pre season before reverting to a 4231. And also because in his moments of panic, he couldn't even implement a press.

When ten hag had his players injured and when we looked shite, I at least saw what we were trying to do, even if it was flawed and open. I could see the press triggers and how we set out to win the ball back. I saw nothing with Ole, among a host of other issues. His absolute peak ball was sitting back and letting forwards freestyle, which is never sustainable.

But yeah, sure, let's pretend it's because I don't like Ole (apparently) if it's easier for you to navigate the debate. It's a poor response from you to be honest, you're better than a "you're just a hater" rebuttal.

roonster09

Scout
I didn't like Ole? What nonsense is this. Critiquing him was difficult for me because it was hard to differentiate him as a man and footballer to as a manager. But I have to be fair and look as him and a manager and know he's just poor.

Ole didn't face what Eric did by way of injury crisis, if you think that it's comparable then it's an even bigger problem. Ten hag lost both choice CBS, his left back, his backup left back and for some time also his emergency left back. This was while he bought a striker who came injured. I mean come on for fecksake.

And yes I blame Ole for his training, because the man didn't rate tactics as highly as he should. Because he didn't take stock in two up and coming coaches and because he trained for a 433 all pre season before reverting to a 4231. And also because in his moments of panic, he couldn't even implement a press.

When ten hag had his players injured and when we looked shite, I at least saw what we were trying to do, even if it was flawed and open. I could see the press triggers and how we set out to win the ball back. I saw nothing with Ole, among a host of other issues. His absolute peak ball was sitting back and letting forwards freestyle, which is never sustainable.

But yeah, sure, let's pretend it's because I don't like Ole (apparently) if it's easier for you to navigate the debate. It's a poor response from you to be honest, you're better than a "you're just a hater" rebuttal.
Didn't like him as a manager, it's not hard to understand that as one should be weirdo to dislike him as a man.

You are not fair, you didn't like Ole so you just made points to justify everything to criticize Ole, likewise you like EtH so you come up with endless excuses to defend him, it's as simple ss that.

Regarding injury crisis, We had Lingard, AP starting with our best CF, best CM, best LB all injured. When we had AP, Lingard as AM, Winger we have Bruno, Garnacho and his 100 million signing as attackers along with Rashford.

He didn't stock in two up coming coaches? WTF is this nonsense, did you watch training sessions and present in their meeting to see what he did or didn't with coaches? This is just like weirdos who hated Carrick and McKenna calling all sort of names blaming them. It's just nonsense to take any position regarding coaches as no one has access to the sessions. Ultimately everything is with manager and Ole failed, no need to invent stuff.

You are just trying hard to convince yourself that EtH has some master plan, we play the same old shit style, defend deep and counter. Play like cowards against strong opponents and play like a team without plan where we are heavy favorites.

Like I said, you took a stance initially and trying to put a slant on everything to justify that. Tbh it's hard to take any posts seriously if they don't change their stance based on what's happening on the pitch.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Didn't like him as a manager, it's not hard to understand that as one should be weirdo to don't like as a man.

You are not fair, you didn't like Ole so you just made points to justify everything to criticize Ole, likewise you like EtH so you come up with endless excuses to defend him, it's as simple ss that.

Regarding injury crisis, We had Lingard, AP starting with our best CF, best CM, best LB all injured. When we had AP, Lingard as AM, Winger we have Bruno, Garnacho and his 100 million signing as attackers along with Rashford.

He didn't stock in tow up coming coaches? WTF is this nonsense, did you watch training sessions and present in their meeting to see what he did or didn't with coaches? This is just like weirdos who hated Carrick and McKenna calling all sort of names blaming them. It's just nonsense to take any position regarding coaches as no one has access to the sessions. Ultimately everything is with manager and Ole failed, no need to invent stuff.

You are just trying hard to convince yourself that EtH has some master plan, we play the same old shit style, defend deep and counter. Play like cowards against strong opponents and play like a team without play where we are heavy favorites.

Like I said, you took a stance initially and trying to put a slant on everything to justify that. Tbh it's hard to take any posts seriously if they don't change their stance based on what's happening on the pitch.
Once again, you're comparing Oles injuries as though they were actually as bad as Ten Hag's. You need to have a word with yourself, because they quite clearly weren't.

As for the coaching are you actually serious? I don't need to present shit, it's obvious from the well credible journalist insights, the eye tests and the bizarre things Ole says himself in public about tactics.

This reminds me when posters had a gripe with Pogbas lack of professionalism back in his hey day. It's outstanding how sensitive you are on the situation.

By the way, I'm not putting a slant on shit. I've gone out on recored many times saying ten hag should be sacked if he can't turn round our form with his players back. And I've critiqued Ole fairly noting he drove our mentality back years, won feck all, spent a feck ton and had no established progressive style to show for it.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Once again, you're comparing Oles injuries as though they were actually as bad as Ten Hag's. You need to have a word with yourself, because they quite clearly weren't.

As for the coaching are you actually serious? I don't need to present shit, it's obvious from the well credible journalist insights, the eye tests and the bizarre things Ole says himself in public about tactics.

This reminds me when posters had a gripe with Pogbas lack of professionalism back in his hey day. It's outstanding how sensitive you are on the situation.

By the way, I'm not putting a slant on shit. I've gone out on recored many times saying ten hag should be sacked if he can't turn round our form with his players back. And I've critiqued Ole fairly noting he drove our mentality back years, won feck all, spent a feck ton and had no established progressive style to show for it.
We played better football under Ole post lockdown than we ever have under ETH

roonster09

Scout

Who was our back up CF, back up creative CM and back up LB in 2019-20 first half? Go and check what team we fielded at that time, fecking Lingard, AP starting games in creative position and Rashford as CF when Martial was injured. Can't think of worst starting 11s than the one we fielded in first half of 2019-20 season. .

Are you talking about coaching or coaches? His coaching wasn't good which is a direct result of how shit we played but what you said was different, you said " he didn't take stock in two up and coming coaches ". How can anyone know that or what was discussed between them.

Not sure what you are talking about Pogba.

Amazing you are criticizing Ole was not establishing progressive style which is how it should be as they are ManUtd managers who spends shit loads of money and still defend EtH who has showed feck all in progressive football and if anything other coaches in the league have exposed him and others who make endless excuses, they make impression quickly and establish playing style, they also play much better football and they do it within few months but we have manager who is close to completing 2 seasons and still can't set up team to play from the back or control the game. It's all vibes football.

This is what I said, people have different standards based on their initial stance. It's really weird that people think it's some sort of sin to change their opinion with time. It's alright to say EtH has done a shit job and should be gone, we have broken all unwanted records and in record time.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The worst we played under Ole was not as bad as the worst results/runs have been under ETH. I thought 5-0 to Liverpool would never be topped but by God ETH found a way.
The way that game went wasn't actually reflective of the score. For example we got toyed around and dicked on more in the 2-0 to city than the 5-0 to Liverpool. But in my mind it was actually the 4-1 thrashing to a relegated Watford that I was disgusted by. Along with a host of games where our players didn't even bother to run.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Who was our back up CF, back up creative CM and back up LB in 2019-20 first half? Go and check what team we fielded at that time, fecking Lingard, AP starting games in creative position and Rashford as CF when Martial was injured. Can't think of worst starting 11s than the one we fielded in first half of 2019-20 season. .

Are you talking about coaching or coaches? His coaching wasn't good which is a direct result of how shit we played but what you said was different, you said " he didn't take stock in two up and coming coaches ". How can anyone know that or what was discussed between them.

Not sure what you are talking about Pogba.

Amazing you are criticizing Ole was not establishing progressive style which is how it should be as they are ManUtd managers who spends shit loads of money and still defend EtH who has showed feck all in progressive football and if anything other coaches in the league have exposed him and others who make endless excuses, they make impression quickly and establish playing style, they also play much better football and they do it within few months but we have manager who is close to completing 2 seasons and still can't set up team to play from the back or control the game. It's all vibes football.

This is what I said, people have different standards based on their initial stance. It's really weird that people think it's some sort of sin to change their opinion with time. It's alright to say EtH has done a shit job and should be gone, we have broken all unwanted records and in record time.
I could easily write a long list of the absentees ten hag had to explain how he missed more key players, quite easily. And also point out the fact that many key ones were out for months on end.

But what's the point, you're purposely being obtuse. This is also reflected by the area of progressive play, when my point is less that Ten Hag is succeeding at it with flying colours but more that he's at least adopting an evolution to the counter style. Something Ole could never do.

roonster09

Scout
The way that game went wasn't actually reflective of the score. For example we got toyed around and dicked on more in the 2-0 to city than the 5-0 to Liverpool. But in my mind it was actually the 4-1 thrashing to a relegated Watford that I was disgusted by. Along with a host of games where our players didn't even bother to run.
We got fecked by Bournemouth at Old Trafford 3-0 and Brighton toyed with us at OT like prime Barca did to shit teams but yeah that Watford game.

roonster09

Scout
I could easily write a long list of the absentees ten hag had to explain how he missed more key players, quite easily. And also point out the fact that many key ones were out for months on end.

But what's the point, you're purposely being obtuse. This is also reflected by the area of progressive play, when my point is less that Ten Hag is succeeding at it with flying colours but more that he's at least adopting an evolution to the counter style. Something Ole could never do.
How does it matter how big was the list when the players fielded were much better than what we did back in 2019-20? Do you see any player at AP, Lingard, B Wlliams level starting for us for half a season?

Adopting an evolution to the counter style? WTF is that, we defend deep and play on counter. Using some fancy words doesn't change that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
We got fecked by Bournemouth at Old Trafford 3-0 and Brighton toyed with us at OT like prime Barca did to shit teams but yeah that Watford game.
Yeah that Watford game, the side were basically bottom of the league for fecksake. It's not even comparable in quality, christ. If you don't like it there's a ton of other Ole games where we stopped running. Even in his peak caretaker season, we got smashed 4-0 to Everton if I'm not mistaken, hands on hips all round.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How does it matter how big was the list when the players fielded were much better than what we did back in 2019-20? Do you see any player at AP, Lingard, B Wlliams level starting for us for half a season?

Adopting an evolution to the counter style? WTF is that, we defend deep and play on counter. Using some fancy words doesn't change that.
It matters because Ten Hag isn't doing a sit back and counter approach, and has the balls to try and expand our play despite having multiple key players injured. It matters because Ole didn't have players missing for the duration Ten Hag did. It matters because Ole still had very good players at his disposal and was arguably worse than Ten Hag in the transfer market.

What are you on about regarding fancy words? Literally nothing I said is fancy. Ole sat back and hoped the players work it out on the break. That was the extent to his coaching pedigree.

Ole also took a piss with allowing his squad to do what they wanted and instilled no discipline. Ole also won nothing.

Theres 100 reasons, pick one. But I'm not slanting shit toward ten hag, the only reason I backed him in the first half was 1) he built goodwill with top 3 and a cup and 2) he had terrible injuries for extended periods.

roonster09

Scout
Yeah that Watford game, the side were basically bottom of the league for fecksake. It's not even comparable in quality, christ. If you don't like it there's a ton of other Ole games where we stopped running. Even in his peak caretaker season, we got smashed 4-0 to Everton if I'm not mistaken, hands on hips all round.
Do you know the home and away thing? Not even joking here .

roonster09

Scout
It matters because Ten Hag isn't doing a sit back and counter approach, and has the balls to try and expand our play despite having multiple key players injured. It matters because Ole didn't have players missing for the duration Ten Hag did. It matters because Ole still had very good players at his disposal and was arguably worse than Ten Hag in the transfer market.

What are you on about regarding fancy words? Literally nothing I said is fancy. Ole sat back and hoped the players work it out on the break. That was the extent to his coaching pedigree.

Ole also took a piss with allowing his squad to do what they wanted and instilled no discipline. Ole also won nothing.

Theres 100 reasons, pick one. But I'm not slanting shit toward ten hag, the only reason I backed him in the first half was 1) he built goodwill with top 3 and a cup and 2) he had terrible injuries for extended periods.
Built a goodwill by finishing top 3 and a cup but other manager couldn't even after finishing 3rd and 2nd.

EtH trying to expand our play? What you guys hoped or imagine and what we have on pitch are completely 2 different things.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Built a goodwill by finishing top 3 and a cup but other manager couldn't even after finishing 3rd and 2nd.

EtH trying to expand our play? What you guys hoped or imagine and what we have on pitch are completely 2 different things.
The year he finished 3rd he was literally a game away from 5th and being behind Leicester. His 2nd placed finish was less on points overall compared to Ten Hag's debut year. But lets park those two points and agree he had goodwill going into his final season.

Problem is, he added 3 big money signings of his own and fecked it, and we looked terrible. He got sacked not just for results, but because he very clearly lost the dressing room and we didn't even bother to run or battle in duels. If that happens under Ten Hag, then accuse me of bias. But it hasn't.

roonster09

Scout
The year he finished 3rd he was literally a game away from 5th and being behind Leicester. His 2nd placed finish was less on points overall compared to Ten Hag's debut year. But lets park those two points and agree he had goodwill going into his final season.

Problem is, he added 3 big money signings of his own and fecked it, and we looked terrible. He got sacked not just for results, but because he very clearly lost the dressing room and we didn't even bother to run or battle in duels. If that happens under Ten Hag, then accuse me of bias. But it hasn't.
Where was the goodwill that you keep talking about then? He was one game away from 5th and he was also one penalty kick away from winning Europa league. Funny how that is never mentioned.

Ofcourse you are biased, there are people who are critical of managers irrespective of who they are, and then there are few who are selective critical.

Ole would never have won the league as his tactics wouldn't sustain good results over long period of time, so is EtH's. If we have to dream of building something good then we can't play these shit tactics of defend deep and play on counter.

In 2 seasons today is the first away game we have won against a team that is 9th and above in the table. That's terrible record no matter whether he won league cup or not.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Where was the goodwill that you keep talking about then? He was one game away from 5th and he was also one penalty kick away from winning Europa league. Funny how that is never mentioned.

Ofcourse you are biased, there are people who are critical of managers irrespective of who they are, and then there are few who are selective critical.

Ole would never have won the league as his tactics wouldn't sustain good results over long period of time, so is EtH's. If we have to dream of building something good then we can't play these shit tactics of defend deep and play on counter.

In 2 seasons today is the first away game we have won against a team that is 9th and above in the table. That's terrible record no matter whether he won league cup or not.
What on earth are you on about regarding goodwill?
I said ten hag should get sacked if he can't turn around our form in the second half of the season. Why are you pretending I've held Ten Hag to different standards?

roonster09

Scout
What on earth are you on about regarding goodwill?
I said ten hag should get sacked if he can't turn around our form in the second half of the season. Why are you pretending I've held Ten Hag to different standards?
You said EtH built goodwill because of his first season, why didn't Ole when he finished 3rd or 4th from the time he took over in 2018-19 season, finished 3rd in 2019-20 and 2nd in 2020-21? It's because you didn't like him right from the start and blamed him for everything, for all the things you are making excuse for EtH now.

Why should EtH get till end of season when he was breaking all sort of negative records week in week out and had us playing some of the shit football that you can get in this league.

I don't know how anyone can watch this and make some confident statements like they can see what EtH is building or that EtH is some progressive manager with some grand master plan.

Anyways we won't agree with this, my point is simple. You didn't like Ole so you kept criticizing him no matter what, you liked EtH and made all possible excuses.

Don't think either of us will change the point, so agree to disagree then.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You said EtH built goodwill because of his first season, why didn't Ole when he finished 3rd or 4th from the time he took over in 2018-19 season, finished 3rd in 2019-20 and 2nd in 2020-21? It's because you didn't like him right from the start and blamed him for everything, for all the things you are making excuse for EtH now.

Why should EtH get till end of season when he was breaking all sort of negative records week in week out and had us playing some of the shit football that you can get in this league.

I don't know how anyone can watch this and make some confident statements like they can see what EtH is building or that EtH is some progressive manager with some grand master plan.

Anyways we won't agree with this, my point is simple. You didn't like Ole so you kept criticizing him no matter what, you liked EtH and made all possible excuses.

Don't think either of us will change the point, so agree to disagree then.
I made it clear on why I backed Ten Hag - one was the goodwill for winning a cup after the longest barren run in PL history (ironically under Oles reign). The other is because of the injuries he had, which were worse than Oles.

If Ole was in Ten Hag's situation in year 2 then you can probably argue for more time. But Ole was in season 4 with no progressive style and 2-3 summer windows with the winter windows in between to make his overhauls and additions. But he plummeted, and results aside, the team just outright stopped running and doing the basics. That's when sacking becomes overdue.

As I said, wait until that happens under Ten Hag (if it ever does) before pointing to bias.

roonster09

Scout
I made it clear on why I backed Ten Hag - one was the goodwill for winning a cup after the longest barren run in PL history (ironically under Oles reign). The other is because of the injuries he had, which were worse than Oles.

If Ole was in Ten Hag's situation in year 2 then you can probably argue for more time. But Ole was in season 4 with no progressive style and 2-3 summer windows with the winter windows in between to make his overhauls and additions. But he plummeted, and results aside, the team just outright stopped running and doing the basics. That's when sacking becomes overdue.

As I said, wait until that happens under Ten Hag (if it ever does) before pointing to bias.
What you said would have made sense if you weren't sharpening your knives on day 1 he was appointed or at the start of 2019-20 season. You didn't even give him a chance, from day 1 you kept going at him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What you said would have made sense if you weren't sharpening your knives on day 1 he was appointed or at the start of 2019-20 season. You didn't even give him a chance, from day 1 you kept going at him.
I didn't want him because I didn't rate him.

When he actually peaked there are posts of me backing him. Quite a few in fact, saying he's proving me wrong. Then he turned shite again. The major turning point for me was his presser where he openly dismissed the importance of tactics in a presser.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Interestingly around the Watford game, Ole talked a fair bit today, as he was in India.

He pretty much knew that he was done after the game at HT, as he noticed players had stopped playing for the teammates, the badge, etc. He also said, that he told the team, that this is the last day we're working together, as he did not expect to be the manager the next day, and actually asked if any players wanted to come off or anything. Ofcourse no one did, but he did say that the players showed a lot of fight, and ROnaldo missed a couple of chances.

The red card (to Maguire killed it), and ofcourse they scored 2 more in injury time. He felt that the result looked worse, but it is a results business

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I don't think so. We were wildly inconsistent.

The football was more exciting than LVG and Mourinho at least though.

The jury's out on his abilities. His signings weren't great. He spent a fortune on AWB, Maguire, Sancho, DVDB. 250m approximately on shite.

Would you consider any of those good signings?
Those 2 have had good seasons and show good resilience

AFC NimbleThumb

The snippet on Talk of the Devils from todays episode is class.

Mitten: ‘How you doing Ole?

Ole: ‘Ok, apart from the journalist that keeps bothering me.