Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Tuanzebe being selected captain ahead of Pogba tonight, Pogba not even taking one of the penalties. All is not rosy behind the scenes
Yeah, it feels that way now. I'm not sure how this is all going to be sorted out and who is going to sort it. Selecting Axel as captain over Pogba or even jones was surprising.

red4ever 79

Yeah, it feels that way now. I'm not sure how this is all going to be sorted out and who is going to sort it. Selecting Axel as captain over Pogba or even jones was surprising.
There was Jones mouthing off in the stands at the weekend. Looking like the players mood has turned towards Ole or something is going to give either way.

Enigma_87

You know who
So did you believe Jose was happy with not signing CB? You said at least Jose said he wanted CB in the media, same thing Ole did in not twattish way, saying he wanted Lukaku's replacement and before that players if they leave should be replaced when he was asked about Lukaku and Pogba.
I believe Ole said in general that players should be replaced. That's ok. But then again this was in the beginning of the Summer. Later he, again for me, made the decision that our attack was good enough. All the signs show it. We were after Dybala at the end of the window. I wouldn't call him a CF and most likely he would've been signed for playing as a #10 considering he opted for 4-2-3-1 since the beginning of the season.

Look I have no problems with him not acting in a twattish way. Where we disagree is that you believe he definitely wanted a CF and the board got in the way. To me - all things considered he made the decision that our attack was good enough as it is.

Enigma_87

You know who
Ole had huge impact on that. He brought so many likes to newbies like wolf. Lets face it, it is easier to get like for being positive than negative. It is not dig on scouts, it is just like it is. And "support" and praise for your coach, players and tea lady, especially in dark times like this is positive stuff.
:lol: well I wouldn't go that far.

NJM78

Pogba will be gone in summer, no doubt in my mind. It's fine though because if Ole is still here we will probably buy Longstaff to replace him!

AneRu

Don't think Ole is up to it, but if he had a great support network around him he might get away with it. Unfortunately for him he hasn't. Someone who was a failed manager and coached years ago, a rookie coach and someone who is used to coaching kids. How did they expect that to work?
There will be people on here who can remember the post Sir Matt days and how that went. They used to spend money then, every flavour of the month striker used to end up at OT and look where it got us.
Everything at United points to a lack of football strategy and it is being done in hope rather than expectation. Ole says he wants to play a pressing game but the players most suited to that are among our worst, he sold our only 20 goal a season striker and replaced him with a couple of young players who have never scored more than 15 individually and he has centered his rebuild around a player who wants out who is also inconsistent as feck. It doesn't look like the management team sat down and really though out the plans for the season.

edgar allan

I never thought we could get as boring as we were under Van Gaal but so far this season I think we're there or thereabouts in terms of dullness.

Take the Chelsea game out of it and we're scoring 1 goal a game and in the League itself we're barely creating anything.
We were averaging one shot a half under LVG for long periods and the games were unwatchable.

Ban

Yeah depressing times. It's so hard to watch this club being ripped apart. Great man took this club to greatest heights and worked for 26-27 years, after that Woodward and co just ripped it apart in 5-6 years.

Hopefully at least the next manager will be good one who can set the team to play attacking and fearless football.
Given up on Ole?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yeah depressing times. It's so hard to watch this club being ripped apart. Great man took this club to greatest heights and worked for 26-27 years, after that Woodward and co just ripped it apart in 5-6 years.

Hopefully at least the next manager will be good one who can set the team to play attacking and fearless football.
I was always a person for whom result is on first, second and third place when United and NT are playing. I didn't care how but i cared only for the win( that explains my love for Jose right;)?). Now, i just want to see that what you said. Something on which i can be proud. "Look at my team how we play nicely and with passion." If that means few years in EL, doesn't matter. I want to enjoy again while i watch our games. Because now i don't.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I believe Ole said in general that players should be replaced. That's ok. But then again this was in the beginning of the Summer. Later he, again for me, made the decision that our attack was good enough. All the signs show it. We were after Dybala at the end of the window. I wouldn't call him a CF and most likely he would've been signed for playing as a #10 considering he opted for 4-2-3-1 since the beginning of the season.

Look I have no problems with him not acting in a twattish way. Where we disagree is that you believe he definitely wanted a CF and the board got in the way. To me - all things considered he made the decision that our attack was good enough as it is.
I didn't say he wanted CF, I said he wanted replacement for Lukaku and I believe it as manager himself said it twice in 2 interviews. Ole didn't say in general, he was asked about Pogba and Lukaku, he answered to the specific question. Later he was asked about Lukaku when he gave interview to Norweign paper.

roonster09

Scout
Given up on Ole?
Yeah, losing hope on him. Always said he has right ideas but whether he can implement them is something we have to wait and see. Seeing how things are going, I'm not seeing any reason to be optimistic. Getting what the manager wants from players is the toughest task and at least for now Ole is failing. At this point, I have just blind faith that he can turn it around.

roonster09

Scout
I was always a person for whom result is on first, second and third place when United and NT are playing. I didn't care how but i cared only for the win( that explains my love for Jose right;)?). Now, i just want to see that what you said. Something on which i can be proud. "Look at my team how we play nicely and with passion." If that means few years in EL, doesn't matter. I want to enjoy again while i watch our games. Because now i don't.
We shouldn't be in a position where we have to pick 1. No big clubs do that apart from Italian clubs. We always had flying wingers, attacking mode on but played pragmatic football in very few games. We are a big club and should act as one.

Agree with your point, we need team to play good football and with passion.

Ban

Yeah, losing hope on him. Always said he has right ideas but whether he can implement them is something we have to wait and see. Seeing how things are going, I'm not seeing any reason to be optimistic. Getting what the manager wants from players is the toughest task and at least for now Ole is failing. At this point, I have just blind faith that he can turn it around.
I'm afraid I'm on the same page. But what to do, appoint another interim manager. Im not sure Ed will do the right thing whatever that is.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Pogba will be gone in summer, no doubt in my mind. It's fine though because if Ole is still here we will probably buy Longstaff to replace him!
We won't need longstaff ... Brandon Williams will be ready to replace Pogba :houllier:

Ps. Nothing against Williams there before anyone leaps on me. I actually thought he played well and looked pretty good under the circumstances.

Mainoldo

So did you believe Jose was happy with not signing CB? You said at least Jose said he wanted CB in the media, same thing Ole did in not twattish way, saying he wanted Lukaku's replacement and before that players if they leave should be replaced when he was asked about Lukaku and Pogba.
He also said you’d be surprised at the calibre or players that want to play here. He also said he wanted to build a team around Pogba. He also said I’m going to be successful here.

He says a lot but does the opposite. He’s worse than Moyes in my eyes. But he proved that at Cardiff.

roonster09

Scout
I'm afraid I'm on the same page. But what to do, appoint another interim manager. Im not sure Ed will do the right thing whatever that is.
Yeah, Ed going right thing is just fantasy at this point.

Not sure about interim managers too, we are too reactive. We should be talking to managers at this point, to take over next summer if they can't commit now.

redshaw

Obviously things going on behind the scenes as well now. Tuanzebe being selected captain ahead of Pogba tonight, Pogba not even taking one of the penalties. All is not rosy behind the scenes
Axel grew up in Rochdale, it was a nice touch to let him be captain. This was a runout for Pogba and mainly letting younger players get a chance. Not surprised the young players got to take the pens and they all scored. They need to get that experience.

roonster09

Scout
He also said you’d be surprised at the calibre or players that want to play here. He also said he wanted to build a team around Pogba. He also said I’m going to be successful here.

He says a lot but does the opposite. He’s worse than Moyes in my eyes. But he proved that at Cardiff.
:lol: Yeah saying that and what I posted both are same.

Josh 76

How have we all missed this. Woodward has played a blinder. Get Ole in for a year, work on a long term plan of recruiting young hungry players that fit into the 'Utd way' then get the new manager in who has the same philospy of playing and move Ole to DOF.
The man who laughs last, laughs loudest!

fergiesarmy1

Axel grew up in Rochdale, it was a nice touch to let him be captain. This was a runout for Pogba and mainly letting younger players get a chance. Not surprised the young players got to take the pens and they all scored. They need to get that experience.
Ole said that wasnt the reason Axel was caption though.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Everything at United points to a lack of football strategy and it is being done in hope rather than expectation. Ole says he wants to play a pressing game but the players most suited to that are among our worst, he sold our only 20 goal a season striker and replaced him with a couple of young players who have never scored more than 15 individually and he has centered his rebuild around a player who wants out who is also inconsistent as feck. It doesn't look like the management team sat down and really though out the plans for the season.
Think they stopped thinking when they appointed Ole full-time. It must have been giving them a headache. If they had waited until summer they would have had to continue thinking. They went against every statement they put out there. One day this club will once again get something right, but it will not be while Ed Woodward is in charge.

Mainoldo

:lol: Yeah saying that and what I posted both are same.
You said he said it politely so he clearly had a plan for a striker. I responded by saying he says a lot but nothing ever comes to fruition with Ole.

Evidence in the summer showed that our replacement for Lukaku was Dybala and Mandzukic. So just to speak on factual evidence. Was that good planning?

Water Melon

Played football for my NT under 18s, and yes "lack of coaching" is an issue. And Ole is ultimately resposible. By the way, the main motivation a footballer gets is when he tries to do things and it works. They can treat each game as a battle, however, if they are not given certain instructions, they are likely to lose many many battles. Football is extremely tactical these days, and we lack severely in that department.

Mainoldo

Played football for my NT under 18s, and yes "lack of coaching" is an issue. And Ole is ultimately resposible. By the way, the main motivation a footballer gets is when he tries to do things and it works. They can treat each game as a battle, however, if they are not given certain instructions, they are likely to lose many many battles. Football is extremely tactical these days, and we lack severely in that department.
These mans think it’s SE Dons level and you can just tell players to go out and do their ting.

Chunk of hope

Obviously things going on behind the scenes as well now. Tuanzebe being selected captain ahead of Pogba tonight, Pogba not even taking one of the penalties. All is not rosy behind the scenes
Probably it was because Axel was from Rochdale growing up and its just a way to keep him happy while he sits and waits for the chelsea game.

Wolff

"Lack of coaching"

I've probably seen this posted a hundred times now the last couple of days. "Lack of coaching"....what does it even mean? Do you think Ole, Phelan, Carrick and McKenna are just fecking around at Carrington? Letting the players run around freely while they sit and sip tea?

Anyone who has played football at any organized capacity know that it is not rocket science. If you play LB, MF or CF, even at 10 years old you largely know how to perform your role in the team, so its not like these players are completely unable to perform their role unless the manager tells them specifically how to do it. They are not toddlers! If you played football you also know that training is largely the same mundane stuff like fitness drills, technical drills or set pieces, and its not that different in top level football. Here the manager/coaches plays a part because they decide what they focus on so the team can improve in areas they need improving. Its a poorly kept secret that Ole was not happy with the fitness levels of the squad when he took over, and we heard rumors of players complaining about "running a lot" in training so we have to assume the focus has been fitness, which was clearly needed.

For what it's worth, i met a guy who is best mates with Daniel Berg Haestad (played under Ole in Molde) and he told me Ole mostly trusts his coaches to do training, while he observed in the back and very often he did not even show his face on the training field at all.

So because we have focused on fitness the last couple of months, does that mean that all prior knowledge or technical skill of these players just went out the window? No, im not buying that. And regarding our coaches, Ferguson kept Phelan around for years so hes clearly not some clueless clown. Carrick and McKenna i dont know, but Carrick is one of the most intelligent footballers i've seen play, so i have no doubt he knows a thing or two about how to organize a midfield

Then comes stuff like team selection and in game tactics. Team selection is not rocket science. Hell, every armchair expert on this forum has an opinion about it so i would go as far as saying team selections are easy and yes even the famous tea lady can do them. In game tactics is more tricky, but its not the end all be all of football management. I would say the best in class is probably Mouhrino. Hes a reactive tactician, but he regularly outfoxed Ferguson between 04-08 and even here we saw some glimpses of his tactical skills, like completely shutting down Hazard with Herrera which spawned a whole lot of memes. Ferguson was not even that great of a tactician, yet he will go down as the greatest manager of all time because he had two key skills:

Squad building and man management/leadership skills. Anyone read his book? Its a reason he went all over the world to hold leadership seminars because that is what made him a good manager. That and his ability to identify and recruit the right players was what made him so successful. If coaching/tactic is all it takes, then it means everyone can become a pro footballer and any decent manager can turn any league 1 side into world beaters only by the power of their training methods and divine tactical knowledge. If coaching and tactics is all there is, then it means Pep could make MK Dons PL winners, but we all know thats not true.

Pep and Klopp as an example are both pretty unique in the tactical department as they are breaking new ground with their tactical system, but do people here sincerely believe that alone is what makes City and Liverpool good? What sets City and Liverpool apart today is not tactics, its the fact that their players will run themselves into to the ground and they are also insanely talented. Because Pep and Klopp are great at building squads and they are great at motivating their players. Not because of some superb tactical secrets that we mere mortals can not understand.

Man management (or lack thereof) is the reason Jose failed here. When things did not go his way, he had a complete meltdown and we all know how shite the atmosphere was in and around the club. There is no doubt Jose is a great manager, but when things got as bad as they did, there was not really any other choice than letting him go. Then Ole came and we won 10 games in a row. That was probably more down to relief than Ole being a superb motivator, but it still happened. Not going to defend the recent results and the way we have been playing, because its been shite, but is that only down to Ole and his (lack of) man management? The players seems to love him, maybe he is to nice? My point is thats its a bit to early to tell if Ole can motivate his players or not. The second half of last season is a write off since the season was over by Christmas anyway so i would not read to much into what happened then, both positive or negative. This season has started really badly, but building a winning mentality is not done overnight, and even if you do have the ability to motivate and get the very best out of your players, you need the right type of players...which brings me to my last point

This squad is bad. Really, really bad. Its a hodgepodge of four former managers and it is painfully obvious that too many lack both the character and the skill to play for a club with high ambitions or they are simply past it. Giving Sanchez that massive contract also hurt us badly and caused a lot of unrest and unhappiness in the team since the other players found it unfair that a player that barely featured was paid 2x or 3x as much as them. Of all the bad decisions the club has made post Fergie, this was probably the worst one

Rojo, Baily and Jones are injury prone as feck, and despite showing glimpses of quality all of them regularly have brain farts, something you really dont want defenders to be having too often. Lindelof i dont know. He looked good for a while, but has now reverted to being timid and weak. Young is a good professional, but a former winger turned fullback and we all know hes past it. Tuanzebe and TFM are still very young so not much can be said about them.

That leaves Shaw, AWB and Maguire. The latter two have been our best defenders this season and both were brought here by Ole

Midfield is even worse. Fred, Pereira and Lindgaard are not Premier League quality players. Not even close. Mata and Matic are well past it, Gomes and Garner are unblooded teenagers, which leaves Pogba, McTomminay and James. We all know how good Pogba can be, but he seems to have some serious primadonna problems about him and seems to be more about himself than the team. McTomminay is alright, but not really someone we would have seen as a first team regular in a Fergie side. Then we have James, probably one of the few bright spots so far this season and he was brought here from the fecking Championship. When a Championship player comes in and shows up supposed PL stars then you know something is not right

We are super thin in attack, we knew this when the season started and now injuries have made it even worse. Rashford and Martial are alright, but they are both super inconsistent and Greenwood is just a kid. Pretty far from the days of Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov eh? Our squad is not top 4, its not even top 6. Thats how bad it has gotten. The game yesterday was pretty telling because usually in cup ties like these were PL sides face lower league teams you can clearly see the difference in quality between the players, but that was hard to see yesterday...simply because so many of these players are not that much better than the Rochdale players

Ole gutted the squad this summer and some of the responsibility lies with him, but most of it lies with Ed and the former managers. People say this is as bad as Moyes, but people seems to forget that Moyes inhereited the PL winners that had players like Rooney, RvP, Vidic, Nani, Kagawa and Evra. Players that would improve the current United immensely. Getting rid of so many players at once has left us utterly bare bones, but it had to be done sooner or later and its clear this was about thinking in the long term rather than the short term. Ole says hes happy with the squad to the press, but thats clearly not true and the alternative would be to say "No most of these players are shite and are going to get axed pretty soon" does not build squad harmony does it? If Ole is actually happy with the squad, then hes an idiot and there is simply no hope, but i really doubt that is the case.

Considering the dire state our club and our squad was in, making us look good again within one summer was always an impossible task. Out net spend this summer was only 70 million, but i'd rather we spend time and sign the right players, rather than sign more players like Fred, Sanchez, Matic and Lukaku. And as i said, there is no way Ole can be happy with the current squad. If he is, then hes clearly insane

Now, this wall of text is not some grand defense from some Ole fanboy. To be honest, if he was sacked tomorrow and replaced with Poch, i would be just as happy. But i really doubt changing managers now would do us any good. So hypothetically, say we get Poch and he fails to get into the top 4? "Unacceptable. Sack him" cries the Caf. Hes been at Spurs 5 years now and they have started the season just as badly as us, with a much better squad. He would come in, fail to get into top 4 because the team is not even a halfway finished article, then the fans would turn on him because nothing but instant success is good enough it seems.

After the summer we all knew it was going to be a long and painful season. The second we see signs of players downing tools because Ole cant motivate them, or if Ole is truly happy with the squad hes got here, then he needs to be replaced immediately, but right now i dont see what benefits that would bring. We cant go on sacking and hiring new managers every 1-2 years, especially now consider the state of our squad. As i said, i would be just as happy if we got Poch tomorrow, but when he failed to get into the top 4 come May, the narrative would shift from him being a savior to "the job being to big for him" or something like that and we would start looking for yet another manager
Very good post with some perspective! Refreshing!

Ban

Yeah, Ed going right thing is just fantasy at this point.

Not sure about interim managers too, we are too reactive. We should be talking to managers at this point, to take over next summer if they can't commit now.
It's so logical but when it comes to United there no logic. Maybe Allegri?

dove

Guys you don’t get it. If we win (happens not too often now), Ole is genius. If we play shit like we always do, it’s the players. That’s how it works for our deluded fanbase. Only our fans can make banners and chants for managers that have won nothing and in some cases even before their first match :lol: All of this is only because we had 1 guy throughout our entire history where patience paid off (completely ignoring the fact that he has achieved way more at Aberdeen than Ole ever did). Then you get stupid desperate comparisons with Klopp, another manager in a completely different universe compared to Ole :lol:.

We have clearly managed to find a manager worse than Moyes, I thought it was impossible but here we are. He is so much out of his depth here that it’s sad. But apparently he deserves more time and money to rebuild the team because these 6 months or so where we are quite literally on relegation form doesn’t count, it’s part of some masterclass from Ole to make us great again :houllier:

Jezpeza

It was a cup result and we did win but the worrying thing was the performance mirrored previous performances, not just for the opening of this season but the last games of last season. Last night wasn't a one off, second string or not. And let's face it, that second string contained some very experienced international players. No disrespect to Rochdale but our second string SHOULD be able to wipe them aside.

I don't like chopping and changing managers, if it was up to me I'd have given LVG another year, but Ole is one of the most lovable legends this club has ever produced and it is awful seeing this happening to him but he is not up to the job and should be taken out of this situation quickly for all of our sake.
Did you watch the game last night? (Not meant in a patronising way). What did you think? We were let down by our more senior players. Pogba was a bit rusty and missed a couple of free headers. He just needs match fitness hence why he was playing.

Rojo offered nothing at left back, didnt cross or overlap - except was seen wildly shooting from 40 yards several times. Lingard was anonymous. Fred is embarrassing, playing simple passes to the wings into touch etc. Experienced but not too good.

I think our problems are multiple. We are quite predictable to play against - we lack creativity in the final third and our wingers cut inside, so in defending against us you just force them wide and have us move the ball around in front of you all day without getting anywhere. Teams don't attack us because they know we want to counter. And i don't see the personnel to really get out of that in the squad at the moment.

I think we have a solid back 6 building, unfortunately i think they come under a lot of pressure because out ball retention and passing range in midfield isn't the best. We almost seem to try and bypass any build up play with the quick balls over the top. As soon as a team gets two banks of 4 and we need to do any pass and move in the final third we don't. Its like subuteo soccer. We are going the right way - modern football is playing 3 forwards rather than ‘strikers and wingers’.

I think Ole deserves the chance to get a couple more players in. I’m not yet completely sold and i think he was tactically naive against west ham, by not playing a different tactic or formation to mitigate our lack of wide players. But i don't think sacking him solves anything.

Out of interest, if you think he should go, who would you replace him with and what can they do to get this squad of players firing?

roonster09

Scout
You said he said it politely so he clearly had a plan for a striker. I responded by saying he says a lot but nothing ever comes to fruition with Ole.

Evidence in the summer showed that our replacement for Lukaku was Dybala and Mandzukic. So just to speak on factual evidence. Was that good planning?
No, I said he wanted replacement, not that he had a plan for striker. I dont know which player he wanted but it's just foolish to assume everything is reported by the media.

Not even sure what's the point of all this. Ole himself said twice that he wanted striker but we have to ignore that because media didnt link us with players.

Anyways good day. So bored of this.

roonster09

Scout
It's so logical but when it comes to United there no logic. Maybe Allegri?
Hopefully not. It won't be long before people will turn against him. Appointing him will make sure that we haven't learnt anything from out past mistakes.

AneRu

Don't think Ole is up to it, but if he had a great support network around him he might get away with it. Unfortunately for him he hasn't. Someone who was a failed manager and coached years ago, a rookie coach and someone who is used to coaching kids. How did they expect that to work?
There will be people on here who can remember the post Sir Matt days and how that went. They used to spend money then, every flavour of the month striker used to end up at OT and look where it got us.
Think they stopped thinking when they appointed Ole full-time. It must have been giving them a headache. If they had waited until summer they would have had to continue thinking. They went against every statement they put out there. One day this club will once again get something right, but it will not be while Ed Woodward is in charge.
You are right and its heartbreaking and infuriating to see the same errors being repeated whilst the one messing up being given the latitude to resist making any change. When we sacked Jose, they sold the lie that a TD would be in place before the next manager is appointed meaning that the Glazers and Woodward know that our processes are flawed then Ole had a dream start and they just saw that start as an opportunity to take another short cut and avoid uncomfortable changes. As soon as Ole was appointed, no DOF worth his salt would have come in because the biggest football decision that he can contribute had been made. Now that the evidence of poor planning and a flawed process is bare they are hiding behind a huge rebuild. No United aren't rebuilding we are just shit, Chelsea is a club that can say they are rebuilding because despite the results you can see what they are trying to achieve on the pitch and point out exactly where they need to improve on to be a genuine challenger. We are just floating without a plan on the pitch and in the boardroom.

ottosec

His only qualities are that he speaks well in press conferences and that he is a club legend. And that pretty much sums up our standards these days.

He's been here for like 10 months already and we're yet to see any improvement in our gameplay or players.

I understand that it's not an easy job for any manager and I am prepared to be patient even when results don't go our way, but do I expect to see at least some signs of improvement. Some patterns in our attacking play, some solid positioning when we defend, players gelling together and showing improved understanding of our system and teammates.

But not only that we show no signs of improvement, we're getting worse every week. Put on a random caftard in charge with Phelan as an assistant and we will likely see the same thing. Except for the fact that random_caftard123 would actually make some subs before the 82th minute.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
To me Ole seems to be very close to where Mourinho got to half the way through his time at United: He no longer trusts the players in that dressing room, they know it too and both sides are now in a cold war waiting to see who Woodward will side with.

Its obvious. Keano's right, when you look at Ole, you look at his eyes, you can tell he's fuming.

I actually get the feeling that he hates some of these players as much as Jose did. However, he's far less open and aggressive about it than Mourinho.

I think if Ole gets to stay he will do everything he can to replace pretty much every member of the squad.

Halal Jalal

Hopefully not. It won't be long before people will turn against him. Appointing him will make sure that we haven't learnt anything from out past mistakes.
Why do you think so? It seems we have the most forgiving fans in the world when it comes to managers, even now there are still some defending the non-manager in charge. Surely everyone understands the importance of reaching Top 4 this season, and if there's one manager available who can achieve that it's Allegri.

In Rainbows

Why would anyone want Allegri? The guy coasted on having the best talent in Italy, and he's another defensive manager. We already saw him with a club in a similar position to us (Milan), and he was their Moyes according to some Milan fans. United's problem has been getting the side to play attractive football, and a defensive pragmatic manager isn't going to cut it. Get a more progressive manager.

redshaw

Only our fans can make banners and chants for managers that have won nothing and in some cases even before their first match :lol:
Some of these songs have backfired spectacularly, sadly. Come on feel the Moyes. Jose's playing the way United should, something tells me I'm into something good. Ole at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel.

Moyes the most dour man alive, his skin dryer than the Atacama desert will suck you dry, nothing to feel there. Jose's football was dreadful. I like the Ole one but was sung far too much too soon (might've even got the players backs up a bit) and now looks like he's steering a bus on bricks or on a ship without a rudder with the hull leaking in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.