Ole has no system that I can see ..... or do I just need better glasses?

Asger

Before I the game started I was sure both AWB and Shaw would be or weakest link in this system. In this game they both proved that as well. Just imagine having fullbacks like Robertson and Trent instead of them in a diamond system!

Bestietom

Each time we lose or draw on here, different areas of the field are at fault. Do you not think the blame lies with the manager and coaches for team selection and changes made during games.
We can go out and beat teams who have been in Champions League finals one day, and when it comes to the Premiership we change the team around, and get beaten in our own stadium.
I don't know what thought goes into the selection and system we keep changing, but we need to get a settled side out on that pitch quickly and be able to change things around when necessary, on the pitch. I can't see the reason Fred was taken off for Matic, unless it was because of the booking he received. Rashford was not playing well but he takes off Greenwood who was the only player looked like scoring. Pogba, I won't comment on, because I have not got the time to answer all his fans. Why why did we buy VdB if we are not going to play him.
Yes, Our manager and coaches should be answerable to these questions. We need consistency and a settled side and system ASAP.

Gabagoo

There is no system - other than "let the lads play".

The only reason we went on decent runs was player quality, confidence and being well organized - which is helped when you have confidence. Now that we suck again, we're not aggressive, not running off the ball and player quality has dipped. And in the absence of any managerial influence whatsoever, we get games like yesterday's.

Just close the thread.