Ole is NOT a legend

Jalut

I don't understand the obsession of mentioning newbie's posts within this forum. Is this Man Utd forum is some kind of higher court or something. Or is this some kind of action to show that you are "Hollier Than Thou" or "Redder Than You" attitude.

Let the newbie arguments stay in newbie forum.

BringbackBecks

they do post more often it seems than the main forum, I like to use the recent threads list on the front page of the cafe because it saves me trawling through the various forums, inevitably you end up reading some newbie posts, some of them are incredible.

kelvinhole

Hello Kevin
Diarra, if you feel so strongly about it why not PM him? There's really no reason for cluttering the forum with this sort of crap.

BezsMaracas

kelvinhole said:
Diarra, if you feel so strongly about it why not PM him? There's really no reason for cluttering the forum with this sort of crap.
He's shamelessly trying to claw his way out of a hole he made the other day, when he proved beyond any doubt what an utterly clueless spastic he was.

kelvinhole

Hello Kevin
KaiserSoze666 said:
He's shamelessly trying to claw his way out of a hole he made the other day, when he proved beyond any doubt what an utterly clueless spastic he was.
:lol: Aye.

It's definitely not working though.