Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acquire Me

I will support Tottenham on Saturday if he is still in the job.

His comments after yesterdays match ("I have come so far......") showed that he only cares about himself and i can not support this shit anymore!!!

And i can't support the players too if they don't have the balls to go to the board and bring him down!!!
That is disgraceful. Stand behind the team.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He's only there now until they can work out who comes in.

I mean I'm not for promoting sacking managers but you just can't fall on your sword like that and expect to get up and walk off.

I'm not sure there is a way to lose 5-0 to Liverpool as united manager when already under pressure, and keep your job, but if there is a way yesterday was the opposite of it

the_cliff

The fact that we haven't come out with a statement backing Ole shows it's curtains. Hope we get Conte or a proper manager in asap. Don't agree with Fletcher or anyone else as interim managers.

Amir

I think the discussion is now on the 'severance package' rather than anything else.
The amount of money that was spent on Mourinho and will be spent on Solskjaer due to contracts we've given them months before sacking them is disgusting.

sepulturite

His comments after yesterdays match ("I have come so far......") showed that he only cares about himself and i can not support this shit anymore!!!

And i can't support the players too if they don't have the balls to go to the board and bring him down!!!
Support Tottenham on Saturday? Seriously? I've seen post after post by you on here with regards to Ole and I can't believe what I'm reading sometimes, the names you call him etc. But for me this takes the biscuit, saying you'll support another team..... unbelievable.

I'm Ole out aswell at this stage like many of us, but this kind of crap needs to stop. Apologies if that came across as attacking the poster not the post, but I think it needed to be said.

Ixion

I would actually have been on his side if his something has to give comments meant we tried a different system against Atalanta and Liverpool, even if we had lost. The fact despite all the chances we've leaked and inability to keep a clean sheet he refuses to change anything or try something new means he is hopeless. It is stubbornness to the point of self-destruction.

Castia

I think once rumours start about the club/board talking about replacing the manager there's no way back

I'd be amazed if he's still in the job tomorrow but this is United and you never know.

Acquire Me

The comments on that tweet :lol: Can't remember the last time United were that much of a laughing stock.

The sad thing is that we're probably nowhere close to firing him.
I think we are close. The silence says it all. It’s a lot of work to do this in a good way.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

:lol:

fecking hell!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Will you be going to the match?

If not, does your "non support" of players mean you hope they suffer ACL tears if they break into more than a jog?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Those haven't win anything big yet but hotly tipped to be the next big thing. Of course with some fancy, eye catching on-trend philosophy or modern approach.

I'm not against those btw. Just bad timing imo.
Yeah, who would want that? Yuck

In all seriousness, if you don' rate a particular manager then that's fine. Just not sure I get the whole "hipster manager" thing, personally. And I suppose we can quibble over what constitutes as winning something "big", but ten Hag and Rodgers have won stuff. Multiple league titles for Rodgers and I think ten Hag has won two Eredivisie titles. Nothing to be sniffed at.

Personally, I'm not THAT enthused by who's available out there at the moment. But I also wouldn't completely dismiss some of those mentioned, either, considering where we are currently

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
The amount of money that was spent on Mourinho and will be spent on Solskjaer due to contracts we've given them months before sacking them is disgusting.
This! I dont understand how after looking at the UEFA final disaster, they thought, "we should give this guy a new contract". The new additions to the squad were enough support for him to see if he was up to the task and if he succeeded then you can offer him the contract.

Ixion

It's absurd Ole is one of the highest paid managers in the world, no other club would be coming in for him so it's not like we need to outbid anyone. Wait till he had won something then increase his pay. The club rewards mediocrity

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Think most are aware our squad isn't perfect and that there's poisonous fumes in the boardroom. Not changing manager because of that is still lunacy though.
By all means do so. But expect to be right back here in two years time.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Personality is a big issue for me. He's a bit of a twat and some of the stuff he comes out with in interviews is a bit self-aggrandizing and makes me cringe. All that lark about tea and toast at 4am to come up with the genius idea of going three at the back is pure David Brent.

Also he's ex Liverpool but the main thing is I don't think he has what it takes to win a title.
I quite like tea and toast personally.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
I think that talks with new potential managers are already going on. They sack him as soon as they have an agreement with his successor.
I mean if he‘s going to stay they would already got behind him wouldn‘t they!?

Barthez

It's quite sad how at this point I can't face another game with him in charge, just can't face it. Yesterday has 100% finished him off as manager as far as I'm concerned, I was done before then, but knew he wasn't going anywhere. Now he must go.
Guessing you won’t be watching Spurs away on Saturday then?

Strelok

Yeah, who would want that? Yuck

In all seriousness, if you don' rate a particular manager then that's fine. Just not sure I get the whole "hipster manager" thing, personally. And i suppose we can quibble over what constitues as winning somthing "big", but ten Hag and Rodgers have won stuff. Multiple league titles for Rodgers and i think ten Hag has won two Eredivisie titles. Nothing to be sniffed at.

Personally, I'm not THAT enthused by who's avaiable out there at the moment. But i also wouldn't completly dismiss some of those mentioned, either, considering where we are currently
Yes they won things. Problem those are not big. I mean no offense but none would say those titles are big. I'd love to have us play some of the modern football. But the new manager would need to survive the current situation first, at least to have enough time to implement his ideas.

I don't want to make our players sound bad, and I don't like Garry but I think he's spot on when he said we have a few grenades with tins removed in our dressing room. It won't be an easy ride.

el3mel

I myself can't imagine watching him coming out of the tunnel against Spurs. I can't imagine the scene of him managing another game for us. I won't give a shit about the result. I can't pretend otherwise. I'm fecking done and I want to see something new to feel any positivity about the team.

USREDEVIL

I myself can't imagine watching him coming out of the tunnel against Spurs. I can't imagine the scene of him managing another game for us. I won't give a shit about the result. I can't pretend otherwise. I'm fecking done and I want to see something new to feel any positivity about the team.
Imagine coming out with the same lineup against Spurs? Fred/McT :lol:

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion

I know we're not supposed to insult other posters but you are genuinely one of the worst on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.