Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie_ni

Isn't that United Report account blacklisted as a rubbish source?

I've seen that account spew so much nonsense it's unbelievable mods don't ban it.
Don't they just share other reporter's "news". None of it is first hand.

Schnappo

I've seen that account spew so much nonsense it's unbelievable mods don't ban it.
utdreport isn't a source, it's just retweets United news put out there by other journalists.

Revan

Assumptionman
Ridiculous post. Ronaldo can piss off for all I care if it’s a choice between him and our young talent. Greenwood looked twice the striker this season in his few chances upfront.
In all honesty, Greenwood has been shockingly selfish. Ronaldo was selfish too (and still is), same for Rashford but Greenwood is just next level of that.

I think he needs to be dropped entirely from the squad for a few weeks, and understand that it is a team game,. He needs to pass where other players are in better positions.

BlueHaze

Ronaldo can piss off. Greenwood’s been fine.
Tbh no. There's been so many times this season where Mason has been over the top selfish. Like he does his regular step overs, get's past defenders then there's clear chances to pass and he just decides to shoot when he's not even in a good enough position to get a shot on target.

United Hobbit

I honestly think after the Spurs and City games there will be no choice. Even this board who was dead set on backing him will end up firing him. I thought he would be given the season but after our last 2 league games it's clear as daylight he won't last till the new year.

9 goals conceded in 2 games. We are on par with the bottom fodder teams.
They showed some stats on MOTD, we are about 20th of the league in 2 key defensive areas, I'm sure tackles won was one of them. Another criteria we are as high as 18th.

He needs to go. Now.

tomaldinho1

It’s almost cruel now to keep him. He can’t recover that dressing room and unless something magical happens and we suddenly ‘click’ with tactics that for inexplicable reasons haven’t appeared yet it’s not going to get better.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
No brainer. Ronaldo can get lost if it is a choice between him and Greenwood.

Flytan

I mean, if he didn't expect some fallout from a game of losing 5-0 at home to your most hated rival while they never got out of 2nd gear and made your side look like clowns and they ended up playing out the last 30 mins to take it easy...
To be fair these player leaks are making it look like he thought everything has been peachy

RedDevil@84

I know Telegraph is considered as a reliable/semi-reliable source, but I find it hard to believe that once some problem happens (like a big loss etc etc), they suddenly have all the inside news, all the nitty gritty, within a day. But before that, they do not have any news at all. No one reports anything.

RazorOz

Could see Bruno being used as a forward to be fair. He basically plays as one now.
Could theoretically happen I guess if he doesn't remotely fancy the others.

I'm not sure he will just default to 3-4-3 at Utd anyway, yes it's his favoured his formation through his managerial career, but as others have pointed out he played 4-4-2 at Juventus at times, I'm really not sure he will fancy our full backs as wing backs, but then again maybe he'd just play someone else over Wan-Bissaka, as who was playing for Chelsea at RB before he started playing Victor Moses as RWB. We don't have many players though you can really see as wingbacks right now.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
True, though 20yo Ronaldo was a lot better and the decisions were mainly about releasing the ball early, rather than shooting from any angle.
Ronaldo was better, agreed but the million step overs before losing the ball would've been frustrating for forwards.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

They're an aggregator, they take comments from sources and centralise it on their account. None of the information is coming directly from them, they are simply reposting what is already said and they're pretty efficient with what they do.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know Telegraph is considered as a reliable/semi-reliable source, but I find it hard to believe that once some problem happens (like a big loss etc etc), they suddenly have all the inside news, all the nitty gritty, within a day. But before that, they do not have any news at all. No one reports anything.
It’s probably an accumulation of stories/little excerpts that they can now put into one piece. Don’t need to be a journalist to see theres clearly little enjoyment between Ronaldo and Greenwood playing with each other

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Simeone would be an awful choice… him and Allegri are great managers but should be nowhere near our club.
By international approach, I assume you realise Ole is Norwegian.
Yea, no. Ole is Norwegian? FML. Bring wazza home

BlueHaze

They're an aggregator, they take comments from sources and centralise it on their account. None of the information is coming directly from them, they are simply reposting what is already said and they're pretty efficient with what they do.
Got it. That explains why 50% of their tweets are bs then. They just take any source and repost. Including shit like the mail and the sun.

crossy1686

career ending
Oh right. So they thought we don’t want Lampard but let’s hope a good manager gets ‘sacked’ so we can make a move?

There not Manchester United. Lampard results continued left and there was a elite manager available so they sorted it out.

In relation to United. They don’t have to wait on anyone. The bad results are there the managers are available. Just get it done.

It’s not hard regardless what anyone says in here. Tbf I’ve listened to most talk clueless things for two years. Just accept what I’m saying for once.
They will get it done but it takes more than a 20 minute phone call to hire someone, especially if you want to do it right. Sacking Solskjaer right now and hiring Conte right now smacks of desperation if we haven't even spoken to the guy. Conte's waited this long for a job, he can wait another week or so while we iron out the details then let Solskajer go.

snk123

No brainer. Ronaldo can get lost if it is a choice between him and Greenwood.
It's not a question of choosing one over the other though is it? Why can't Mason improve his decision making and pass more? The all time top scorer just says what some of us have been saying for months only to get ridiculed by so called "top reds'. Greenwood has been awful as a team player. Cavani's body language last season, Martial's and now Ronaldo's complains are spot on.

EtH

In all honesty, Greenwood has been shockingly selfish. Ronaldo was selfish too (and still is), same for Rashford but Greenwood is just next level of that.

I think he needs to be dropped entirely from the squad for a few weeks, and understand that it is a team game,. He needs to pass where other players are in better positions.
To be honest this is a bullshit narrative which began when Mason didn’t square the ball to Ronaldo once against Villa after Ronaldo had done the exact same the previous match.

Ronaldo should be sat on the bench long before Greenwood.

Idxomer

Only youngster who's become a mainstay in the last 3 years is Greenwood, so don't see why it's such a pressing concern to them now.
Ole gave the illusion we're giving youngsters a chance, someone like Conte won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.