Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yipthatman

Please go Ole. Negotiate a slightly lower compensation with the Glazers so they have an easier time justifying sacking you.
This. If he truly loves the club he should rip up the contract or at least take a much lower payout.

TheRoyble

Supports
Spurs
If you win this weekend then maybe you can have Nuno soon after.

justsomebloke

Come on people, we know how this works. Publicly the club will stand firmly behind Ole right up to the moment when they longer do.

reddevil1510

The guy is a survivor and G Nev is doing his bit to keep Ole in the job. He will see out the season at a minimum and probably stay for a long time if we keep getting top 4. We are stuck with him, I feel. :(

padzilla

Hipster
How the feck is Ole still in the job? The cnuts in the board need to be booted as well if they think this is acceptable.

Skills

Snitch
Gives us all hope that we can be shit at the job today and know that our job will surely be safe.
:lol: tbf most people are shit at their jobs

It's just that you're not often in a position to be bad enough to globally humiliate the organisation you work for.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

If there is no change right now I will believe that our club has been infiltrated by a bunch of scousers. Looking back at the past 7 or 8 years it seems there is a lot of effort to make us irrelevant while setting actions to not completely lose the fans and their money.
A masterplan.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
And what would you do?
A manager who does not cause unrest and gets the players respect is as important as a proven track record. Conte will be Jose 2.0 imo. Rodgers for me is a no for so many reasons too.

For me, Zidane is by far the best choice and ticks most boxes. Ten Haag would be interesting as well but unlikely he leaves Ajax now

LoneStar

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
The news from about 8pm onwards seems to indicate that he’s staying, when everything until that point indicated he was going. Weird

kitress

Now that everybody is convinced he's incompetent but sure let's drag this on.

This man has no authority left. Have some mercy and just be done with it. Clowns!

reelworld

He's going in the next 2 days IMO. There's no way we lined up against Spurs with him still in charge. IMO they're still finishing the fine prints with Conte and would not announce anything before they sure they got their man

padzilla

Hipster
If he stays this club is officially in the shitter and run by a bunch of wankers but it's okay it's the "United Way" so the happy clappers will keep on wanking themselves into a coma over their treble 99 merchandise.

Jippy

Staff
I

It's behind a paywall, what does it say?
"You won’t find one player who doesn’t like Ole on a personal level, he’s a nice guy, but we’re at a stage where players have lost trust in his tactics and lost trust in his selections,” one source said.

This and a loss of faith in the coaches and question marks over team selection, saying Bailly challenged Ole about picking a clearly unfit Maguire v Leicester and others questioning the Donny situation and why he keeps picking out of form players.

A lot of it could be supposition tbh, but the Bailly thing is interesting if true.

Real Name

Also looks like he will get sacked, if not today or this week it is getting close. So many journalists said same thing that players lost trust on manager which usually ends in one way. All the reputed papers reported it. Also good ones from Italy also reported about getting in touch with Conte.

Glad it's coming to end now. We should be more ruthless.
Yeah, too many murmors for it not to happen I feel.

There were news about a long meeting at Carrington with Ole yesterday. I'm sure he promised he'll turn it around but the tide is too big now.

LoneStar

"You won’t find one player who doesn’t like Ole on a personal level, he’s a nice guy, but we’re at a stage where players have lost trust in his tactics and lost trust in his selections,” one source said.

This and a loss of faith in the coaches and question marks over team selection, saying Bailly challenged Ole about picking a clearly unfit Maguire v Leicester and others questioning the Donny situation and why he keeps picking out of form players.

A lot of it could be supposition tbh, but the Bailly thing is interesting if true.
Cheers mate. Not surprising at all, he doesn't seem the toxic type at all, just clueless in coaching and set up.

padzilla

Hipster
Being a nice guy is all well and good but he's clearly been found out - time to go before his legacy is one of a clown manager who was a patsy for the board rather than a top manager that a club of this stature deserves.

Jippy

Staff
Cheers mate. Not surprising at all, he doesn't seem the toxic type at all, just clueless in coaching and set up.
Was one other bit about Ronaldo questioning young players, particularly Mason.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been left alarmed by United’s dramatic slump in form and the lack of understanding with Mason Greenwood has not gone unnoticed by team-mates. Greenwood has been one of United’s better performers this season but Ronaldo has struggled to strike up a rapport with the 20-year-old on the pitch and has been exasperated at times by some of the striker’s decision-making.

kerryman

A manager who does not cause unrest and gets the players respect is as important as a proven track record. Conte will be Jose 2.0 imo. Rodgers for me is a no for so many reasons too.

For me, Zidane is by far the best choice and ticks most boxes. Ten Haag would be interesting as well but unlikely he leaves Ajax now
The problem now that we are into the season is who is available as coaches don't usually move during a season unless they are out of work. That's why we should have had the sense to move Ole on at the end of last season and try to get someone like Ten Hag in. I don't think Conte is the right fit so getting him now isn't really the answer. Chelsea were very shrewd in picking up Tuchel when he became available, they realised there was a better manager than Lampard available and they hired him. Utd don't seem to have the smarts to do this and now that they have dithered again the choice of manager now isn't as good as it could have been had they moved before the season started. Did the board really believe that Ole could lead this group to challenge, the evidence over the past 3 seasons would suggest strongly that he can't and won't ever.

Rajma

It would be embarrassing for us as an institution to still have him as our manager for the next game given the magnitude of these leaks. Dead man walking, or they expect one or two wins will change anything? Totally incompetent bunch, how did they all get employed at these major investment banks having so little common sense? From the commercial point of view it’s an awful look as well.

Castia

We’ll know soon enough, if he’s taking training this morning he’s probably been given more time

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
You can't come back from this. Not only the player leaks etc but also the reaction of the fans, it's pretty much unanimous at this stage. To see him walk us out for the next game would be unreal, something you could only expect under this regime.

I'd say worse than Bruce situation because this is based on performances, players turning and fans in meltdown.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You can't come back from this. Not only the player leaks etc but also the reaction of the fans, it's pretty much unanimous at this stage. To see him walk us out for the next game would be unreal, something you could only expect under this regime.

I'd say worse than Bruce situation because this is based on performances, players turning and fans in meltdown.
And that is exactly what we will see. Imagine trainings this week. Players will just don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.