• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Menagers all over get sacked very quickly, no regrets so ever, it's too easy to just sign a new head coach. The Great Sir Alex Fergusson didn't build United winning team over a season, or two or three. 6 years, before they won their first EPL trophy.
Ole is not doing a great job, so yes, let the board lecture him, and help him, like Sir Alex Fergusson did in the first training after Liverpool game, but sacking and getting a new head coach is not an answer. It's just gonna make new problems and maybe worse.
Stop with the Fergie comparison.
It was a different era.

AaronRedDevil

Our board are a pack of fecking idiots. Always miss out on the best manager available. Every. Fecking. Time!

bonothom

This performance is laughable. You have the sublime, Ronaldos goal, to the ridiculous, Maguires defending. It really is a hard watch. It's a good job Ole likes criticism cos he's gonna get plenty after this shit show.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Is there any chance, any chance at all that he goes between this match and the City match if we lose here?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
I can't handle the cringey thought of seeing Varane and Ronaldo in Europa League

Jacob

This performance is laughable. You have the sublime, Ronaldos goal, to the ridiculous, Maguires defending. It really is a hard watch. It's a good job Ole likes criticism cos he's gonna get plenty after this shit show.
Knew this was going to come back and bite him :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
Unfortunately not.
Unless the players throw a collective strop. We're back down in the fecking Europa League after signing Cristiano Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho in the summer. Something has got to give with this bunch of players.

MooseTheMooche

I can't even wrap my head around how shit Spurs were when we played them, if we managed to keep a clean sheet AND score three goals. All it takes is a half-decent opposition and we are absolute shambles. I wonder what we are going to hear after another abysmal game, "we need a reaction". We missed out on a top class manager big time, now I can's see any option for us to stop the slump. And for God's sake, please, get rid of all of the coaching staff as well, bunch of amateurs

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s absolutely clueless. You can tell how one of our games is going to go just from watching the first 10 minutes, because he never manages to affect things.

432JuanMata

He’s absolutely clueless. You can tell how one of our games is going to go just from watching the first 10 minutes, because he never manages to affect things.
His man management is his strong point, people always bring up his tactical ability which is obviously poor. Most forgot to mention his in game management which is by far the worst I’ve seen at this level in years

mckenzie79

This is the 1st time ever I have total apathy to Manchester United.They don't care, so why should I? I have
His man management is his strong point, people always bring up his tactical ability which is obviously poor. Most forgot to mention his in game management which is by far the worst I’ve seen at this level in years
There is no game management.

Nil

We are fecked, it's been this way for years, we've all seen it, but only some will acknowledge it

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I can't get enough of the high of 'turning a corner'. Credit to the Glazers they know what fans want. Three corners turned in the next few weeks I hope. It's a totally new fan experience!

Adamsk7

There’s no way he lasts the next three games with the team playing like this

Jacob

Recruited poorly to defense, failed to adress midfield before attack. Now we'll suffer for a full season cause I doubt there are quality players available and attainable in January.

Roboc7

Just sack him ffs, even if don’t know who to appoint permanently any interim manager can’t be worse, this is just a shambles.

432JuanMata

This is the 1st time ever I have total apathy to Manchester United.They don't care, so why should I? I have

There is no game management.

Nil

We are fecked, it's been this way for years, we've all seen it, but only some will acknowledge it
But that’s why it’s the worst I’ve ever seen as he does nothing to change a game. Look at Brighton against City last week they were 0-3 down in 30 mins so Potter changed and tweaked their system and they matched City for 60 mins with the same possession and chances. Yes it was 1-4 but it’s Brighton vs City. Ole can’t manage during a game

Chip

Given we lose this game are we actually gonna commit suicide by Ole vs Villarreal? Or do we give it to a new manager/caretaker?

Jacob

I'm honestly worried about Ronaldo's feelings more than anything. I want better for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.