Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJW

Spot on. I would even go as far to say that for some of these fans accepting mediocrity is like wearing a badge of honour. ‘At least we could now get rid of those glory-hunting out-of-towners, eh?’
Exactly that… it seems being a Top Red is far more important than realising the manager is absolutely woefully out of his depth and will never improve. Honestly… just boo the guy out of Old Trafford, swallow your pride and accept the new manager is imminent!

TsuWave

Because he is being clapped by the majority of the matchgoing fans. The culture at this club is so out of touch. The former players (his mates who get most of the headlines) refuse to put any blame at the manager's feet, and the matchgoing fans applaud, revelling in the fact that this is their chance to show how they are better fans than any other.
finished club with a weird fanbase

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Mate grow up. He’s not your Grandad. Do you want to fight me because I used the word Fraud. Go read a book or watch a movie and get out of Ole’s butt cheeks. Like he pays your bills.
I'm nowhere near his butt cheeks, thank you very much.

How very dare you.

beer&grill

Can’t believe he was applauded and cheered. Yes, yes, I know, it’s not my business what the top reds matchgoing fans choose to do with their hard earned money, but you can’t deny they contribute to the downfall of this club.

laughtersassassin

Our next game is Watford. If we give Ole that we will win which will ruin our entire season as for every win he gets he is afforded more time

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
There’s no way for the board to come out of this well. They already look pathetic. I’m not surprised their response is to consistently bury their heads in the sand.

Zoo

Just thinking about his pre-match comments, apparently we had a good week and were ready for this, United are bigger then City, we’ve moved on from the Liverpool game, blah blah blah. Ole was relaxed and smiling basically deluding himself that what happened against Liverpool was a freak event.

He is not a coach. He is not a man-manager. He has no track record. He is offering feck all.

Judas

Open to offers
At this point I don't really get what you gain from cheering Ole, even if its to try and silence those booing him. There's backing the manager and then backing the manager at this point in time. He's done, it's over, there's no reason why he should remain in this job. I don't want to see him get abuse though, I just want to see him put out of his misery.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Something about Ole having no game plan and no proper system of play.. all while stones is stood there waiting to be interviewed :lol:
He’s not wrong. The thing is it can’t really be seen as an ‘attack of his mate Ole’, because he’d just tell Ole to point out the part that isn’t true.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Call me hysterical but I'm genuinely beginning to fear a shock relegation like Leeds in the early 2000s now.

The players have given up. The manager and coaches are absolute dogshit. The fans are meek and accepting it. The home record is that of a relegated side. This is dangerous.

izec

Just thinking about his pre-match comments, apparently we had a good week and were ready for this, United are bigger then City, we’ve moved on from the Liverpool game, blah blah blah. Ole was relaxed and smiling basically deluding himself that what happened against Liverpool was a freak event.

He is not a coach. He is not a man-manager. He has no track record. He is offering feck all.
He is a delusional cnut, that's for sure

el3mel

The moment this guy gets sacked I'll feel a huge relief. This has been an absolute nightmare to go through.

PieCrust

I don't see how it's possible for him to continue, but hey, thought the same thing after the Liverpool match. It doesn't matter who the caretaker is, sack Ole and wait until the summer to get someone like Ten Hag since we missed out on Conte because he'd hold the board accountable. I think everyone would be fine with that, but the fear is of course just finding another "yes" man who won't challenge the top 4 trophy expectations of the board.

The ineptitude just cannot be allowed to continue.

Yakuza_devils

Pep was winning 2-0, he stood beside the pitch all game shouting and giving instructions to his players.

Ole sat on his ass all game. This is what happened when we have a manager without any clue. Just ask his players go on the pitch and enjoy yourselves.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
At this point I don't really get what you gain from cheering Ole, even if its to try and silence those booing him. There's backing the manager and then backing the manager at this point in time. He's done, it's over, there's no reason why he should remain in this job. I don't want to see him get abuse though, I just want to see him put out of his misery.
There's a lot at OT who just want to be top reds.

Josh 76

Unbelievable.

I can understand not wanting to boo the manager - but don't clap him off the pitch for feck sake!
When I saw fans clapping Ole off after that battering by Liverpool, nothing surprises me about the fans at the games. Most just go as tourists and a family day out. The real fans are priced out . As for the away fans, don't get me started. It's like going to a stag party.

pseudo_canadian

Call me hysterical but I'm genuinely beginning to fear a shock relegation like Leeds in the early 2000s now.

The players have given up. The manager and coaches are absolute dogshit. The fans are meek and accepting it. The home record is that of a relegated side. This is dangerous.
I don’t think you’re being hysterical at all.

izec

The moment this guy gets sacked I'll feel a huge relief. This has been an absolute nightmare to go through.
Never was happier for someone to be sacked. The other 3 had no ties to the club, with Ole, it will drag on, as nobody wants to sack him. It must be done.

Judas

Open to offers

It won't be allowed to get to that point though, so yeah it's a bit irrational, but I get the emotion behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.