Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

So instead of sacking him before the International week and his private holiday, they'll have to do it today or tomorrow when we've just begun a 10 match run in 40 days.
We're a complete embarrassment masquerading as a 'big club'.

Shambles from top to bottom

Cantona in disguise

They need to put him out of his misery this is horrific to watch. Sad. He's a genuine guy. A club legend. It's just cruel now. Death by a thousand cuts right now

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Idiot club. This is on the board. Woodward is already gone but how dare any of them stay in the job after what they’ve allowed to happen?

oreon

There's only so many times you can pull the rabbit out of the hat. Winning with poor performances was always unsustainable strategy by Ole. It was obvious 3 weeks ago, Ole had to go. It can't get any more clear than this. While the board keeps on stalling we keep on falling down the table

Mindhunter

So instead of sacking him before the International week and his private holiday, they'll have to do it today or tomorrow when we've just begun a 10 match run in 40 days.
No they were trying to avoid an outlay of 30 million pounds by gambling on Ole improving results enough to silence the harshest critics. It was a money move.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
If they dont sack him and he doesnt resign, my respect for him as a player as well is gone. He is a virus.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
At least there'll be a major positive out of today as Ole will now obviously be sacked
I fecking hope so, i dont put anything past them after Liverpool game. But surely, they simply can't not sack him. The useless cnuts.

BlueHaze

Who gives two fecks about Ole at this point when the Glazer scum have sabotaged the season by having someone like Conte up for grabs yet let him go to spurs while letting Ole stay here when the players are playing to get him sacked.

talking robot

Van de Beek levels above anything else we have in midfield and has been on the bench for a year and half. Maguire is absolute shite, but is captain and untouchable. There's no meritocracy, standards, or accountability in this team. The utter lack of accountability runs through all levels of the club. The manager isn't held to account for his incompetence. The CEO isn't either. We need a change at all levels of the club. Just changing manager won't be enough.

Pavl3n

If he doesn't get sacked after that there should be protests against the board.

Fewzz

Ill use my first post to say:
I love Ole and hes a legend and such a nice guy, but please please just go, this is utter shambolic clueless stuff.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Whoever backed him to keep his job needs to get sack too, shocking decision all around

Swedish_Plumber

None of us would quit and lose out on the money.

Having said that football is a totally different planet to normal life and he should have humility and resign.

Has delusions he can pull some Fergie shit. He’s awful.

Edy2

That has to do it for ole. Enough is enough. We're a complete and utter laughing stock.

Roboc7

Still not convinced he’ll be sacked although backing him throughout an international break the sacking him after the next game is total incompetence so that’s this club through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.