Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barthez

Lose in midweek and that’ll be that. I wouldn’t expect any sacking before then personally.

The Hilton

I've wanted him gone since last season but also didn't want the criticism to devolve into "he doesn't care about the club" sort of stuff.

But if he doesn't resign after this, it's fair game imo. Anyone who had any sort of love for the club and any sort of personal stanards would leave.
Nah that's still a silly avenue of attack. I'm sure he believes completely that he can turn this around. He's almost certainly wrong, and needs to go, but not caring about the club is one of the few criticisms that can't be levelled at him.

Paul778

He could have saved himself and hired some decent coaches instead of just keeping all the old united players who'd just got their badges.

I love him for what he did for the club as a player and turning the team around from the toxic Jose years...

but seriously, that's got to be it, right?

FujiVice

He's gone. I'll happily show my arse on here, via selfies from each angle if he survives that.

Delano

I've lost all hope tbh. This should've been over during the international break and I just cannot see him being fired. Desperate to be wrong as he needs putting out of his misery.

James Peril

Enjoy the extreme parachute payment which you do not deserve, feck off up north and sit in a dark corner, Ole should be ashamed of himself. Absolute amateur, complete fraud, should never have accepted the job when offered. Not a single club in professional football would do the same mistake as us. Shambles.

hobbers

2 weeks to sack him and salvage the season. :lol:

Give him and the players and staff a holiday :lol:

Expect things to turn around :lol:

We need an rvn

If he loved United he would resign.

He wouldn’t get a payout though will he unless he is sacked.
He signed a near £23m contract over the summer, no way anyone would walk away from that if it meant not getting a payout. You sit tight until they sack you, i don't begrudge him that at all and deserves 100% of it given the inability and lack of direction from the owners of this club.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I really don’t get the sympathy for Ole. Earning millions and spending many more millions while embarrassing the club “he loves”.

If he stays after this, he is a prick. Needs to take some responsibility.

rpg

the Board is stupid to tolerate this kind of performance by a manager. They only care top 4 and money.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
At least we don't have to listen to G Nev after the 3pm fixture. Would be icing on the cake.

ShinjiNinja26

He’s done. It’s one thing to get hammered off of the likes of Liverpool and City even if they’re are main rivals they’re still top quality sides but to get embarrassed against a shite side like Watford is unforgivable.

SirScholes

100% sacked in the morning. I have no idea who can come in getting our players pull their head out of their ass. Shambles.
Probably quite a few to be honest

the problem is Ole, the players perform the tactics they’re given

leave Fred on his own in midfield and he is hopeless
Put pogba in a two man midfield and he is hopeless
Ask AWB to be an attacking wing back and he is hopeless

Signs a ball playing mid in VDB and benches him
Signs a right winger in sancho and benches him

then when all else fails, changes to some weird 5311 formation or whatever we’ve been playing

The blame for jose was mix of board, players and manager
this failure is firmly on Ole for me

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
He's gone. No way he'll survive this one.

I never ever believed he'd lose 4-1 against this Watford side.

Status
Not open for further replies.