Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmichael

What clawing back a win against a shit Atalanta team covers him for this?
Absolutely not and I want Ole gone but unfortunately the win on Wednesday means he’s under less pressure from the powers that be above him, Ole should never have been given the full time job in the first place.

Pace Abuser

I want him sacked at half time. He even knows he's clueless and just sits there bringing us down.

Huge-fan

Too late to save this season, that's for sure.
We do not want to save this season because it is clear, it is obvious a huge problems since day 1.
Coaching not meant to be for everyone. FACT!
I have been saying this for a long time, you can tell easily he does not has a tactic or a strategy, players on the field are randomely playing. Guess what, lots of good players in the team may leave if this will continue and they will lose their skills amd abilities with time.

Lee565

Let me get my calculator out to calculate mathematically when top 4 won't be achievable

IWat

I like Ole. I think in reality he should be technical director. He clearly gets what the club is and I think in terms of the squad we've made positive steps under him and have departed from the attempting to be Galácticos phase.

He should however have never got the manager job, and it says everything about the clubs senior management that they didn't await the season out when there was no pressure from other clubs. Completely buckled to the fans going nutty when we had a good spell, it's not like it's something that has happened over and over again at clubs who have got rid of a stink and a new face comes in.

If he does go, we will once again be placed into the position of having to go with whatever is available in the middle of the season instead of a strategic long-term version. And the Kafkaesque cycle will repeat once again.

Sviken

The noble thing here would be to resign. If he even has an ounce of love and respect for the club, he should figure out he is not good enough and stop creating an even worse situation out of it. The fans would love him for it.He should not ruin his reputation by utterly sinking this club to the ground.

Pronewbie

Peep
I'm utterly convinced now that Ole and his coaching staff need to go, especially the defensive coaches. Love the man but in large parts of games we are playing worse than the sum of our individual talents. The players are still unfamiliar with the tactical setup in end-Oct, and how we continue conceding from zerg-rush schoolboy defending is shocking.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
If we make a comeback today, I ll become the most Ole in supporter. Alas, I don't see it. Hopefully this becomes a lesson and we stop using a player so out of form (Maguire).
I assume you're being somewhat facetious, but I never understood this line of reasoning. Even if we score 5 and come back to win 5-3, it doesn't change a thing. We already know Ole isn't good enough, and one-off results don't change that.

Atheist

I’m sure he’s going to say we played well in the first half here like he thought of our first half against Atalanta.

Luminous Lizard

He needs to leave. Every goal today has been due to our tactical choice of attempting to play it out from the back and the worlds most disorganised press. But he’s changed nothing

Pace Abuser

Why is A Cardiff league 1 quality manager failing at Manchester United? Doesn't make sense.

dirkey

That should be it. Sack him after this. Spineless. McFred in a must win game. Typical spineless Ole. Enough of this.

Did a good job, but out of his depth now and the strain is showing.

Trequarista10

Have always been saying get rid when the time is right, a few more games, get the right man lined up first...

But, I think it has to be now. Repeatedly looking like a team without a clue, no signs of the same mistakes being corrected. A hammering at home against Liverpool seems like the right time. Early enough in the season for someone else to make a difference. If its not now, and we wait, there's no chance of us making top 4.

SER19

People still think this coaching team belongs in charge of these players :lol: :lol:

::sonny::

He and all the staff have a bulletproof contract for the next 4/5 yrs

Untouchables

The untouchables for divine emanation

TempusFugit

Right now. Otherwise we're finished as a top club. Get in a tactician who knows what he's doing.

kentafuji

Still dont think it happens, even if we get mauled by Liverpool.

Just dont see the owners sacking him this early, unfortunately

stw2022

The problem here is clear: a series of individual errors that have nothing to do with the manager who should get a new contact extension

Status
Not open for further replies.