Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

red4ever 79

If it were to happen it would have happened today. Why? Because I don’t think they will ditch him without a replacement/caretaker and there is absolutely nothing about that being discussed. Nothing. Also, the Woodward leaving is just bad, bad timing for those of us wanting Ole and his coaches out. He will still be here at Christmas because we will win-lose-draw-win etc. The squad is too good to drop to far out of reach for top 4.
The club is a mess and there is nothing we can do about it.
Send me the lottery number please. We know absolutely nothing about what is going on. Who new Ole was going to be the interim when Jose was fired. Not a single member of the media, no one. What we do know is facts

Fact number 1 - Ole has gone home to Norway - Would seem very strange timing to do that considering a lot of players are not going on international duty and in the midst of a crisis he is not here

Fact number 2 - The club have not released any briefings at all since the defeat on Saturday (aside from that Instagram post)

Fact number 3 - Rio is now talking about Ole leaving. The first ex -player I would say who has direct ties into the dressing room

Plassryss

Cruyff, Rijkaard, Van Gaal. Although funnily enough they all won La Ligas with Barcelona. Before Arsene Wenger no French managers coming from the Japanese league had won the Prem, before Jose no managers had come straight from Portugal and won the league. Before Klopp no managers had managed in the Bundesliga and won a league. So what's really your point?
Cruyff yes, that was yesterday right? Rijkard and VG thats 3 managers. In 40 years? Ten Hag is no guarantee for success. Point is that we should look for a manager with PL experience. We have been making mistakes for to long. I hate to say it but i think Brendan Rodgers would do a good job to get the club on the feet again, at least for a 2 year contract.

The problems are much deeper than just a new manager. Im Ole out btw. Look at Di Maria, he was like "im out of this amateur club". Great player, same with Depay but we dont get the best out of anyone!

Last edited:

Smores

Rio’s right. There is a lot of emotion around at the minute, but I do think if he goes before the next time, Ole will still be remembered fondly. That’s my main concern though, that we don’t pull the trigger and people start to really hate the man.
Pretty much most will remember him doing okay just not a top manager. Which would probably be flattering but he did better than expected from someone of his record i guess.

United Hobbit

Football needs no tactics and plans. Just need pacshiion and dezzzire and then go and enjoy yourself.
We're even failing at that now there was zero pashun and desire Saturday. Not forgetting the absolute polar opposite of any enjoyment for either us or the players

Shark

@NotShark
Send me the lottery number please. We know absolutely nothing about what is going on. Who new Ole was going to be the interim when Jose was fired. Not a single member of the media, no one. What we do know is facts

Fact number 1 - Ole has gone home to Norway - Would seem very strange timing to do that considering a lot of players are not going on international duty and in the midst of a crisis he is not here

Fact number 2 - The club have not released any briefings at all since the defeat on Saturday (aside from that Instagram post)

Fact number 3 - Rio is now talking about Ole leaving. The first ex -player I would say who has direct ties into the dressing room
Stop giving me hope dammit!

United Hobbit

We absolutely must, if we EVER sack him, bin off the whole coaching team at the same time. Needs a completely blank slate

Denis79

Football needs no tactics and plans. Just need pacshiion and dezzzire and then go and enjoy yourself.
Yes, he'll be just as good as SAF given enough time, according to some. Defenition of delusional.

soapythecat

I feel you’re setting yourself up for misery lad. He’s going nowhere. If they were in touch with someone, there would be a leak.

Bratt

I feel you’re setting yourself up for misery lad. He’s going nowhere. If they were in touch with someone, there would be a leak.
there wasn’t any leaks of Ole taking over before Mourinho was sacked, was there?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
That Rio video...

Ole is actually going isn't he. Given how Rio has defended him after every game and now this...he knows something. He's setting the narrative for the sentiment when the news hits. The club have sent Ole away to avoid the fallout.

Tell me I'm talking rubbish!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That Rio video...

Ole is actually going isn't he. Given how Rio has defended him after every game and now this...he knows something. He's setting the narrative for the sentiment when the news hits. The club have sent Ole away to avoid the fallout.

You're talking rubbish!

United1st

Correct. He's fireproof it seems, loved him as a player but out of his depth as a Manager if he can't get so called worldies to play to the best of their ability, actually, to even get them to put a shift in would be something

tomaldinho1

True. That sky sports release is damning though. I generally trust whatever they spew out. Until i hear otherwise at least.
I think Sky said 'no plans to sack Mou' the day before he went as well. No one knows - we might be speaking to managers, we might not be speaking to anyone but it seems everyone is now just waiting to see the announcement.

Bratt

That Rio video...

No no, you’re talking sense.

el3mel

I see people are getting their hopes up.

He's staying folks. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment.

estel_manutd

The point Rio made about players not working hard enough because they don't fear or respect the manager is on point. The work rate of players who play wide has been shambolic.

United Hobbit

I agree with everything he says. The only risk now, is what is said about getting the fans back enjoying the games and looking forward to watching their team is rapidly being undone.

He's absolutely right, Ole did well settling everything down again but as I've said for a while, it's time for the next stage, a manager who can take us trophies, which with this squad can happen with the right manager.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I have such mixed feelings. :lol: logically he really does have to go, and we need to salvage the season, but as a united fan, a human being, and someone who loves Ole as a person. I will also be devastated for him. I just hope that the fans and people here can let him go with grace.

It’s going to be really sad when/if they let him go but of course it has to be done.

Giggsyking

Ten Hag is mentioned by many as a possible new coach but heres a quiz for anyone. Name one dutch manager coming from Holland and does good in a club of size?
Name one german manager before Klopp coming from Germany and does good in a big club? Did that hinder Liverpool from signing him?

Here is another question, Name one Norwegian manager coming from Norway and does good in a big club?

Status
Not open for further replies.