Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

USREDEVIL

He's been way less critical, this isn't simply about saying he should be sacked or not, Neville has tiptoed around the coaching ineptitude for months, everyone knows he's always been a brainwashed cult of the manager numpty from the start and seems to think they should never be sacked unless it's him doing the sacking, but the refusal to even critique the state of tbe coaching is pathetic given that's what he's paid for, in the defeats against Liverpool and City he offered nothing and instead just praised the opposition for being miles ahead of us, never addressing why.
When you listen to Gary he makes some good points but his conclusion is always lacking. He points at the players almost exclusively, and they have responsibility as well, but anyone who has ever managed anything knows that your main job is to hold them to standards, and if they cannot or will not meet those standards you get rid (or replace) them. And especially when it's just more than one player, you have to look at the manager. Here there's far more wrong than some lazy players who don't track back, the whole team is unorganized and lacking any coherent strategy to get scoring chances or defend properly.

el3mel

Encouraging from one of the best placed journos.
That's nothing news. He's saying some inside the club feel he'll get sacked, which isn't really groundbreaking.

Clickbait article unfortunately.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
So Solskjær does one to Norway and gives his players a week of after losing to city?! No wonder the team keep losing if they get rewarded with days off! Absolute joke… Watford has to be his final game regardless of the result… Farke got sacked after winning with Norwich! I’m hoping the only reason Solskjær is still in a job is to say bye to the fans next game!

NewUser777

He's useless and appointed based on nepotism. We really don't develop tactics or some sorts of style of play three years on the trot, so what difference it really makes whether or not he goes on holiday?
Well. He was good enough for people to expect a title challenge. A few keep forgetting that. And has now, if I might say, lost their marbles making shit up and dishing out their disrespectful behaviour. At least you have been consistent. Only posting when he is under pressure. No honour being a supporter these days. There is being critical. Had enough, or even angry. But there is also self respect and a footprint as vulgar. He has been given a lifeline by the club, and I would love it for him to put this shitshow of support in its place. And I 100% support the club for doing so, and wait for the right appointment. That is what long term is about.

sparx99

When you listen to Gary he makes some good points but his conclusion is always lacking. He points at the players almost exclusively, and they have responsibility as well, but anyone who has ever managed anything knows that your main job is to hold them to standards, and if they cannot or will not meet those standards you get rid (or replace) them. And especially when it's just more than one player, you have to look at the manager. Here there's far more wrong than some lazy players who don't track back, the whole team is unorganized and lacking any coherent strategy to get scoring chances or defend properly.
The players look confused rather than a lack of effort. It’s why there is mistakes happening. Most of these players are highly rated. They played well for previous clubs, their national teams and even previously for us!

el3mel

Well. He was good enough for people to expect a title challenge. A few keep forgetting that. And has now, if I might say, lost their marbles making shit up and dishing out their disrespectful behaviour. At least you have been consistent. Only posting when he is under pressure. No honour being a supporter these days. There is being critical. Had enough, or even angry. But there is also self respect and a footprint as vulgar. He has been given a lifeline by the club, and I would love it for him to put this shitshow of support in its place. And I 100% support the club for doing so, and wait for the right appointment. That is what long term is about.
This post reads like an incoherent mess.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That's nothing news. He's saying some inside the club feel he'll get sacked, which isn't really groundbreaking.

Clickbait article unfortunately.
The question now is when not if he will be sacked by the club.

The mood at Old Trafford has turned to one of resignation among players and staff that he is on his way.
That to me is a positive tidbit from the article. Custis has been covering us for years and I believe him if he says the mood at the club is as such.

Enigma_87

You know who
He has been under pressure ever since he has been appointed - that's three years. I'm looking forward to the next poor schmuck that appoints him without the blank cheque to spend to finally see his managerial qualities.

el3mel

That to me is a positive tidbit from the article. Custis has been covering us for years and I believe him if he says the mood at the club is as such.
The important thing is what the board, Woodward and Glazers themselves feel, not the players and staff, because ultimately these are the ones who take the decision.

USREDEVIL

TBF I think most people were expecting a title challenge despite, not because of, Ole's ability. Like most probably would expect a title challenge with this squad with virtually any other manager in the EPL. They only expected some competence.

Blood Mage

Now these are standards
That's totally fair. He doesn't have long left at this level and this isn't what he signed up for. He should probably have done his homework first though, we've been shite under Ole for a long time and achieving results through sheer dumb luck until now.

the_cliff

Oh ffs who cares about Ronaldo, standards my ass nobody else is going to want to sign him, can we just get a new manager. I wouldn't mind waiting till the summer if it means Ronaldo and his circus will leave as well.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The thought of losing marketing giants like Ronaldo and Pogba will be the thing that spurs the board into action. Results mean feck all.

Flytan

Of course Ronaldo is going to leave if we aren't in the Ucl, he has standards unlike the manager and board.

Question is if any top teams will want him after paying for ole inevitably makes him worse like it does every other player.

big rons sovereign

Dear Deirdre for me.
Dear Deirdre, my boyfriend left me for a woman at work, what should I do? Mandy 26, name and address supplied.

Well Mandy, it's clear that the root of your problem is due to the increased number of dirty foreigners wading ashore everyday, I suggest you shave your head and immediately look for your nearest national front recruitment office.
Who knows, maybe your future husband awaits at the right wing bookshop on brick lane.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The important thing is what the board, Woodward and Glazers themselves feel, not the players and staff, because ultimately these are the ones who take the decision.
Well, of course.

Though, glazers and co will also judge the mood at the club and if what Custis says is true, then it’s curtains for Ole.

croadyman

Oh ffs who cares about Ronaldo, standards my ass nobody else is going to want to sign him, can we just get a new manager. I wouldn't mind waiting till the summer if it means Ronaldo and his circus will leave as well.
Blimey you have the patience of a saint if you can put up with another 6 months of Ole

Cal?

CR7 fan
Great, the one player who has stopped this season being in complete freefall, without Ronaldo we'd currently be about 14th in the table and already out of the CL.

TJ Reid

Supports
Arsenal
As a sentimental swan song and a money making replica shirt bonanza, its understandable the appeal of Ronaldo‘s return. As a football decision, it makes no sense at all.

MUFC OK

As a sentimental swan song and a money making replica shirt bonanza, its understandable the appeal of Ronaldo‘s return. As a football decision, it makes no sense at all.
This again.. utter nonsense. Been brilliant so far.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Man in taking holiday shocker. Faceless people on the Internet are up in arms.

One anonymous poster said "I've been working 29 hours a day since 6 months before I was born, who does this guy think he is?"
Another quipped "this complete stranger taking a short break in his home country has absolutely no bearing on my life and I am sickened by it.
Rather than taking time off, he should be suspended from the ceiling by his nipples and poked with blunt objects hourly".

Official sources have so far declined to make any comment on the shocking developments, although one insider from the commercial team said "would you like a bag love? Ok, that'll be £59.99 please"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Flytan

He's iiterally the only reason we aren't bottom of the ucl group, no one else would have scored those goals if he wasn't here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

'CR7 could decide to leave the Red Devils this summer if the club does not qualify for the Champions League'

This is why I'm so confused by the club's reluctance to sack Solskjaer. We're going to have to build from the ground up due to the amount of players who will leave if we miss out on the CL, waiting until he's mathematically fecked us or waiting until Summer will ensure our squad is far, far weaker for the new manager, starting another 3 year rebuild and by that point even players like Fernandes and Rashford will be fed up.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Man in taking holiday shocker. Faceless people on the Internet are up in arms.

One anonymous poster said "I've been working 29 hours a day since 6 months before I was born, who does this guy think he is?"
Another quipped "this complete stranger taking a short break in his home country has absolutely no bearing on my life and I am sickened by it.
Rather than taking time off, he should be suspended from the ceiling by his nipples and poked with blunt objects hourly".

Official sources have so far declined to make any comment on the shocking developments, although one insider from the commercial team said "would you like a bag love? Ok, that'll be £59.99 please"
To be fair, when I go on Holiday I don't typically set my office on fire beforehand.

the_cliff

Great, the one player who has stopped this season being in complete freefall, without Ronaldo we'd currently be about 14th in the table and already out of the CL.
1. That's an assumption and you can't prove that.
2. I'm a United fan not a Ronaldo fan, I know you're a Ronaldo fan but for me the club comes before Ronaldo so if he wants to whine and complain he can go, he's been here 2 months and already stories are coming out.
3. Ronaldo's the only player to ever play for United that can kick up a fuss and still be loved, oh he wants to leave, aww it's his dream to play for Madrid, he said he's a modern day slave, awww Fergies being unfair, he wants to leave now, awww he has standards unlike the Glazers. :lol: :lol:

Grow up

Chairman Steve

I think if feck all has happened by the end of Friday then he’s staying in charge of the Watford game, which is insane to me if that even happens. Can anyone think of a luckier manager at this level? When the individual brilliance on the pitch isn’t bailing him out, the ineptitude in the board room is doing it instead.

Blood Mage

We'd be in the Europa League already if he wasn't here. He's single-handedly dragging us through a CL group that we seemed destined to botch.

reddevil1510

I think if feck all has happened by the end of Friday then he’s staying in charge of the Watford game, which is insane to me if that even happens. Can anyone think of a luckier manager at this level? When the individual brilliance on the pitch isn’t bailing him out, the ineptitude in the board room is doing it instead.
I think the window has already passed. We will definitely win the Watford game and a new corner will be turned.

Cal?

CR7 fan
2. I'm a United fan not a Ronaldo fan, I know you're a Ronaldo fan but for me the club comes before Ronaldo so if he wants to whine and complain he can go, he's been here 2 months and already stories are coming out.
3. Ronaldo's the only player to ever play for United that can kick up a fuss and still be loved, oh he wants to leave, aww it's his dream to play for Madrid, he said he's a modern day slave, awww Fergies being unfair, he wants to leave now, awww he has standards unlike the Glazers. :lol: :lol:

Grow up
1. You can literally calculate where we'd be without his goals this season
2. I'm a United fan not an Ole fan, it appears what Ronaldo is rumoured to want - "Ole OUT" is what's best for the club right now.
3. Rooney kicked up a fuss to go to City, Keane kicked up a fuss to get paid more, but let's just ignore all that.

Sir Alex has never said a bad word about Ronaldo and somehow I think he knows a little more about the goings on back then than you do.

Flytan

Grow up
Eh this situation is completely different than the first time. Any player being whiny is completely justified with how shit the club is run and how inept the manager is compared to other top clubs. Any random player could literally take a dump in the middle of the field during a match and I still would give him a free pass until the next manager comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.