#Oleout on Man Utd’s official instagram account

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
One way to maybe make ourselves heard is to respond to the official instagram account. They now have a new post with Ole’s quotes about getting us back to what we were malarkey.

There are already thousands of ole out responses, add another couple of thousand from the caf maybe the Glazers might get the message.

Last edited:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They know. Their social media marketing department collects large data on what is trending at all times in regards to United.

Everyone knows he's on numbered days.

I think they're struggling to find the right replacement rather than wanting to keep Ole

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
To the Hypernormalisation thread...

Deery

Dreary
I beg your pardon? There are 14.000 responses already on that post. Don’t you think they will take notice?
You sound about 12, go on Instagram and post #OleOut.

The man will be gone in good time, show him some respect.

Witchking

You sound about 12, go on Instagram and post #OleOut.

The man will be gone in good time, show him some respect.
You could show some respect yourself. If you do not agree with what he said, at least take the time to say what's wrong with it rather than giving out patronising answers.

mundo7

feck off will you. That’s the second time
Because he’s telling the truth, you do sound about twelve.

united social media know what’s going to be the response to every post, having 2000 extra “ole out” is not going to make a difference

Red Star One

Oh look, hardcore Ole inners suggesting we should follow our board and best thing to do is to do just nothing but pray he’ll overnight become what we all hoped for

Deery

Dreary
feck off will you. That’s the second time
#Deeryoutyoucunt
You could show some respect yourself. If you do not agree with what he said, at least take the time to say what's wrong with it rather than giving out patronising answers.
:lol:
Deery Out!
I did my part. Glad I could be part of the solution.

Not surprised the state of the forum nowadays no better that Twitter trolls..

USREDEVIL

I don't see it as disrespectful. Just saying he agrees Ole should not continue as manager. Might be a bit so hashtaggy for some but social media is hitting them where it hurts.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
One way to maybe make ourselves heard is to respond to the official instagram account. They now have a new post with Ole’s quotes about getting us back to what we were malarkey.
There are already thousands of ole out responses, add another couple of thousand from the caf maybe the Glazers might get the message.
Absolutely. I bet the Glazers have the Instagram account on permanently and keep refreshing.